ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant, eh? I wonder if he was told he failed?

Oh, Id say there was a fair chance. More defensive posturing and "clarification" from JD.`Three babies in the house and not a peep out of any of them? All MOO

Friday night in Waterville and 24 year old daddy is spending the night with three kids and mommies? Hmmm, not buying it. JMO

If LE knew they misspoke about the number of kids in the house then why didn't they clarify it! GMom misspeaking, LE misspeaking, this can not be helping find Ayla!

If LE knew they misspoke about the number of kids in the house then why didn't they clarify it! GMom misspeaking, LE misspeaking, this can not be helping find Ayla!

Maybe they were protecting the id of the child. JMO

Maybe they were protecting the id of the child. JMO[/

I dont know. They wouldn't have to say the 3rd child's relationship to anyone. It just doesn't make sense.

I can't see LE making a mistake about the number of people in the house, and how many babies there were. I think they were not disclosing the identities of the people from the beginning though.

Honestly, I don't think this child will ever be found. It seems to get more muddled as time passes, not less. JMO

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddlers-father-took-polygraph-exam.html

“I asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said.

He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,”
McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

If Justin failed the LDT - I'm suprised that LE didn't name him as a POI or something ---- OR -- at a minimum, put the pressure on by giving that detail to the media (we've seen LE do this in a lot of cases - the Irwin case for one). It's just weird though - the other side of the coin is 'why wouldn't LE release the info that the dad passed the test? (Unless they know he passed but were holding out that if they pressed hard enough with 'you DIDN'T pass Justin -- you need to spill it' - they would get something out of him??)

Is it standard practice to tell someone that took a polygraph that they failed? I mean, if someone passed, will the person be told that they passed?

I have had families pass and had to take it again!! I really do not find polygraphs as much other than maybe a tool that PD use. Too many guilty, especially if sociopathic, can pass and too many times results come back inconclusive on those innocent who have failed.

Not sure about Trista but Justin doesn't even know if members of his own family have taken one:

Asked if other family members had taken a polygraph exam, DiPietro said he was not sure.

Why isn't he sure? Why wouldn't they tell him if they have taken one? I call BS. JMO

I agree. For him to say he wasn't sure just does not fit ANY father of a missing child. I would ask everyone I knew to take one and then make sure they did. So to say he is not sure who else may have taken one is really really odd.

The woman with the child with the lion hat in the photo on the driveway are JD's girlfriend and her child. JMO
How can Ayla disappear in a house with THREE toddlers in it? WTH is going on here?

Something just ain't right with that picture. :cowcouch:

Something just ain't right with that picture. :cowcouch:

Just repeating this because I think it is important. :)

There were three children in the home the night BEFORE Ayla went missing.

There's not been ANYTHING confirming how long they were there, if they were there all night, etc. but that statement certainly makes it sound as if they were NOT there ALL night. (MOO)

“I asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said.

He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

Well, there you have it. I think this guy AND his mother have selective memory or a tendency to spin things their own way. :twocents:

I'm worried that drugs are involved in all of this. I was 100% sure this was a custody thing. Now I don't know. Why would Trista want Justin to move in with his mom? Was he hanging with the wrong crowd? The person who was arrested recently is posting on fb again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper