ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE says they took away "hundreds of pieces" of evidence...I have faith in LE that they are on the right track, but whether or not they can make their case, I am not as certain. Having a crime scene will certainly help, assuming that is what they have, as this has been lacking in all (?) of the other pending "missing" child cases, IMO.

Well I haven't posted too much about this certain case because I just don't like hearing about babies :( I was watching Nancy Grace tonight (because my families pic was on the family album) and this isn't good....at 1st i really thought the mom had something to do with the disappearnce but now I think different...I actually think the little baby hasn't been seen since Dec 8th or around then.....just stating my opion!!!

why do you think that she hasn't been seen since 12/8?

Finding Ayla will likely be impossible unless someone confesses, no matter how complicated the scenario, IMO...

I love your posts cluciano as you always make me think. I'm seeing a lot of circumstancial evidence possibillities. Blood, the layout of the blood analized as to whether it is splatter or drops. The broken arm, missed appointments, the filing for custody, the online rumors that can put pressure on them all. The mothers with children need to take heed & figure out what they want to do as there may be an annoucement in the news shortly about Child Services taking over. To me, maybe they have examined the two other children by now, talked to them and may just need to wait on more DNA affirmations coming any day, hopefully.

Grand jury meets when or is in session? tia

Prayers for Alya. xoxo

She is only 19. If it were my 19 yr old daughter I would not want her to make any public comments either.

I just looked up Elisha DiPietro - publicrecords.com/Intelius:

Elisha DiPietro; has lived in Waterville, ME; Related to Phoebe M. DiPietro, Lance Dipietro; Age 23

And just where is data on Justin DiPietro? Information regarding him continues to be elusive!

You can pay to hide your info. Some people just don't want someone tracking them plus some people just don't use the internet or they try to disquise themselves. Several reasons why there's no info. Some are just hiding something. imo

As far as PD and what she does or does not know... I have a feeling that she suspects a lot, but KNOWS very little for sure. And, like another mother we all know too well, is more than happy in her denial.

I had a theory about the arm incident, that made me think this. I think that PD's version of the arm story is correct, from her point of view. She stated she was in the other room and she "heard" him fall up the stairs, but did not see it. Iirc, the sister was also present. But, I believe it is possible that JD faked that incident. I think Ayla's arm was broken earlier that day and he had to cover it somehow, bc how else to explain it? So, he pretended to fall on the stairs, knowing that his mother would overhear. I think this is why PD did not think it was that big of a deal when it happened, bc it is hard to fake a fall that would result in that type of injury, and so the "crash" was probably not sufficient in her mind to actually break a toddler's arm. She still seemed surprised during the interview that it had resulted in that type of injury... But, she is his mother and deep down knows what he is capable of. So, in that way, again like that other mother, is complicit by not speaking up and moving past her denial.

I think the same is true of the actual disappearance. I think she has been fed lies, and readily accepts them as truth, disregarding the evidence, bc she does not want to deal with the possibility that her son harmed her granddaughter.

Taking this theory further, it is possible that he has duped the others in this same way...

This is all just my own ponderings, but I find it hard to believe that three or more people would cover for any one person's action unless there is a heavy dose of denial involved.

As far as PD and what she does or does not know... I have a feeling that she suspects a lot, but KNOWS very little for sure. And, like another mother we all know too well, is more than happy in her denial.

I had a theory about the arm incident, that made me think this. I think that PD's version of the arm story is correct, from her point of view. She stated she was in the other room and she "heard" him fall up the stairs, but did not see it. Iirc, the sister was also present. But, I believe it is possible that JD faked that incident. I think Ayla's arm was broken earlier that day and he had to cover it somehow, bc how else to explain it? So, he pretended to fall on the stairs, knowing that his mother would overhear. I think this is why PD did not think it was that big of a deal when it happened, bc it is hard to fake a fall that would result in that type of injury, and so the "crash" was probably not sufficient in her mind to actually break a toddler's arm. She still seemed surprised during the interview that it had resulted in that type of injury... But, she is his mother and deep down knows what he is capable of. So, in that way, again like that other mother, is complicit by not speaking up and moving past her denial.

I think the same is true of the actual disappearance. I think she has been fed lies, and readily accepts them as truth, disregarding the evidence, bc she does not want to deal with the possibility that her son harmed her granddaughter.

Taking this theory further, it is possible that he has duped the others in this same way...

This is all just my own ponderings, but I find it hard to believe that three or more people would cover for any one person's action unless there is a heavy dose of denial involved.

I think it's very much a possibility that he has lied to all of them and while they are covering for him they may, or they may not be, covering up what they think is something other than what it really is. But I think it's also possible that if anyone other than JD knows the truth then it's going to be his mother that knows; or at least knows more of the truth than anyone else. I don't think he would trust anyone else like he thinks he can trust his mother to protect him. If that is the case, only time will tell...or she will.

I love your posts cluciano as you always make me think. I'm seeing a lot of circumstancial evidence possibillities. Blood, the layout of the blood analized as to whether it is splatter or drops. The broken arm, missed appointments, the filing for custody, the online rumors that can put pressure on them all. The mothers with children need to take heed & figure out what they want to do as there may be an annoucement in the news shortly about Child Services taking over. To me, maybe they have examined the two other children by now, talked to them and may just need to wait on more DNA affirmations coming any day, hopefully.

Grand jury meets when or is in session? tia

Prayers for Alya. xoxo

I do agree that a case may be able to made from what you have listed...but I don't believe that any of that will lead to Ayla's location...she can only be found at this point with a confession, IMO. It would take much more than the usual rare luck to find such a small body by chance...so basically, what I was saying was regarding her being found, not whether or not LE might be able to proceed either way. I would be shocked if a confession comes in this case, too much has happened and the outrage would be overwhelming, IMO. Self-preservation seems to have kicked in very early in this case (again, JMO) and won't be receding anytime soon...

snipped from: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ight_2012-01-31.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Ayla case puts police spokesman in spotlight
TV host Nancy Grace among many who want answers from Steve McCausland

By Craig Crosby
Staff Writer

"We've asked for help consistently from day one," McCausland said in an interview later Tuesday. "We've done our best to keep the public informed because we are going to need their help to find Ayla."

McCausland, again responding to questions filtered into his earpiece on Tuesday, offered Grace few additional details about the investigation and events that occurred the night of Dec. 16.

"We are going under the premise that little Ayla was there that night," McCausland told Grace at one point.

Ayla had been ripped away from her mother, then had her arm broken. I am almost positive she would have been fussy and needy. For very good reasons.

What do you mean by ripped from her mother? My understanding is her mother decided to give custody to the dad because she was going to rehab? Is this not correct?

What do you mean by ripped from her mother? My understanding is her mother decided to give custody to the dad because she was going to rehab? Is this not correct?

Not speaking for SubtleGrace but I think it's all the same from Ayla's perspective. She wouldn't understand the niceties of the adults' decision making process, she would just know that one moment mom and the maternal family were there for her and another moment they weren't. She was separated from her previous primary caregivers and it can feel like being ripped to a small child, particularly if not even allowed to meet or speak with them anymore.

snipped from: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ight_2012-01-31.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Ayla case puts police spokesman in spotlight
TV host Nancy Grace among many who want answers from Steve McCausland

By Craig Crosby
Staff Writer

"We've asked for help consistently from day one," McCausland said in an interview later Tuesday. "We've done our best to keep the public informed because we are going to need their help to find Ayla."

McCausland, again responding to questions filtered into his earpiece on Tuesday, offered Grace few additional details about the investigation and events that occurred the night of Dec. 16.

"We are going under the premise that little Ayla was there that night," McCausland told Grace at one point.

Sometimes I wonder if it's best to stick with the "no comment". Better still, do NOT appear on Nancy Grace giving off the impression that you're there to defend the PD instead of looking for a missing child?

My opinion only.

Not speaking for SubtleGrace but I think it's all the same from Ayla's perspective. She wouldn't understand the niceties of the adults' decision making process, she would just know that one moment mom and the maternal family were there for her and another moment they weren't. She was separated from her previous primary caregivers and it can feel like being ripped to a small child, particularly if not even allowed to meet or speak with them anymore.

Oh I understand that but the way it was worded lead me to believe that Ayla was ripped from her mother when in fact she wasn't. Her mother chose to get the help she needed and trusted Ayla's dad to care for her. I wouldn't consider that ripping a child from her mother, KWIM? There's a big difference.

If talking about Ayla's probable reaction to the separation her interpretation of the situation is the one that matters.

If talking about Ayla's probable reaction to the separation her interpretation of the situation is the one that matters.

Separation is a better term. "Ripped" implies she was forcibly taken either by custody issues or other which is not true.

Sometimes I wonder if it's best to stick with the "no comment". Better still, do NOT appear on Nancy Grace giving off the impression that you're there to defend the PD instead of looking for a missing child?

My opinion only.

I don't think McCausland came across as defensive at all, more like justifiably proud of the job LE is doing. IMO, LE has been very skillful dealing with the media and using the media to their advantage in putting the squeeze on the people who were the last to see Ayla. All MOO.

Oh I understand that but the way it was worded lead me to believe that Ayla was ripped from her mother when in fact she wasn't. Her mother chose to get the help she needed and trusted Ayla's dad to care for her. I wouldn't consider that ripping a child from her mother, KWIM? There's a big difference.

Except that Ayla's mom did not trust Ayla's dad to care for her. Trista left Ayla in the care of her own family when she went into rehab. It was DCF who removed the child and placed her in the care of her father, allegedly through a caseworker with personal ties to PD. :mad:

Why on earth would he have to fake an accident to account for her broken arm? Even if it was broken in some other type accident before then, it's still the same result, and he would have to explain it, one way or another.
If he had broken her arm intentionally it would have to be by slamming her against something hard or hitting her arm with a hard object. If he yanked on her arm, it would more likely be a dislocated shoulder or elbow... not broken.
I take it you are saying he had to make it look like an accident because his mother was there. But yet they didn't take her to the doctor until the next day, so that kind of cancels out making the story up, don't you think?
Or maybe I'm just confused. :crazy:

Except that Ayla's mom did not trust Ayla's dad to care for her. Trista left Ayla in the care of her own family when she went into rehab. It was DCF who removed the child and placed her in the care of her father, allegedly through a caseworker with personal ties to PD. :mad:

Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was a choice she made. Is there an MSM stating this? I'd love to read it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth