ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there to all fellow sleuthers . I'm new to this thread so my opinion is especially humble.... But, is it not possible the blood found came from the " accident " that broke Ayla's arm in a fall prior to her disappearance ? Not knowing how much blood they found could mean a lot or not so much. ..... maybe ?
[krisycrnch, I luvluvluv your avi!!!]

IIRC, the "fall" that broke Ayla's arm happened on the outside steps? And this blood is in the basement? (Sorry, can't follow along closely now that school's back in session).

I'm usually the devil's advocate, the hold-out, the poster folks want to smack with my "on the other hands," but the found blood leaves even me with a sinking feeling. I did so want this to be a case of "we'll snatch her and hide her and show them" vendetta sort of thing, with Ayla alive and well and with people that love her. But it's certainly not adding up to that at all...not even for math-deficient me. Sigh.

Hi there to all fellow sleuthers . I'm new to this thread so my opinion is especially humble.... But, is it not possible the blood found came from the " accident " that broke Ayla's arm in a fall prior to her disappearance ? Not knowing how much blood they found could mean a lot or not so much. ..... maybe ?

From what I've read/heard, it was a "significant" amount of blood (just more food for thought, not discounting your theory!). I know head wounds and nose bleeds can produce a lot of blood.

Has the girlfriend refused to take the polygraph? Anyone else read or hear this.

Unless it was an open break with the bone sticking out (which it wasn't), why exactly would the blood be involved in broken arm incident?

oh how sad..not the news we were hoping for. someone needs to talk here,.....one of them has to know something.

[krisycrnch, I luvluvluv your avi!!!]

IIRC, the "fall" that broke Ayla's arm happened on the outside steps? And this blood is in the basement? (Sorry, can't follow along closely now that school's back in session).

I'm usually the devil's advocate, the hold-out, the poster folks want to smack with my "on the other hands," but the found blood leaves even me with a sinking feeling. I did so want this to be a case of "we'll snatch her and hide her and show them" vendetta sort of thing, with Ayla alive and well and with people that love her. But it's certainly not adding up to that at all...not even for math-deficient me. Sigh.

Thanks for the info teemouse.. I didn't realize she fell outside.

ty about the avi... that is my saucy little Maple

Unless it was an open break with the bone sticking out (which it wasn't), why exactly would the blood be involved in broken arm incident?

Hi Jenny .. actually I was referring to the 'fall' that produced the broken arm.

Question...might be OT
Is there an easy place to access these from? Is there a separate thread where they are stored or a way to save them to my subscribed pages?

There is a lot of great information in them and I keep loosing my place in the thread going back and forth.

Thanks askfornina for doing the hard work!!!

Yes, I think it would be great if askfornina's Timeline could be put in a separate thread and updated as needed ... like a "sticky" with no discussion.

:great: Thanks askfornina !

:seeya:

I suppose she could have had a serious nosebleed or something but I think if the blood was from the earlier accident the DiPietros would just have said so instead of trying to sell everyone that Ayla cut herself shaving.

Maine investigators who are pressing for more information in a toddler’s disappearance say they have found no evidence that she was abducted.

A spokesman for the Maine State Police confirmed Sunday that blood samples taken from Justin DiPietro’s home last month belong to Ayla Reynolds.

Police say three adults in the house aren’t giving a full account.

Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland told the Bangor Daily News on Sunday evening that more testing is pending on blood samples and a slew of other material taken from DiPietro’s home in the days after Reynolds’ disappearance, but that investigators have determined blood found in the home is Ayla’s. Justin DiPietro, Ayla’s father, reported her missing from his Waterville home on the morning of Dec. 17, saying he had put her to bed the night before but wasn’t there the next morning.

McCausland said Monday that the idea that someone could take a 20-month-old girl without disturbing three sleeping adults in a small house “doesn’t pass the straight-face test.”

McCausland says DiPietro and his girlfriend slept in the partially finished basement where the blood was found.
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/...-evidence-toddler-ayla-reynolds-was-abducted/

why does McCausland call it "the blood" instead of Aylas blood? Any confirmation on an amount from LE? I did see where on one of the websites associated with someone from the Justin Support says it was 3 little drops--- I personally am not ready to accept it as fact--but the more LE calls it "the blood" and "some blood"... leads me to believe it is not significant and they are hoping to implode the DiPetro family alliance.

ETA

Aylas side says police confirmed it was more than the amount a cut would produce--

LE confirms Justin saw Luminol photos... did they show these photos to Trista?

they have found no evidence that she was abducted.

Police say three adults in the house aren’t giving a full account.

“doesn’t pass the straight-face test.”

McCausland says DiPietro and his girlfriend slept in the partially finished basement where the blood was found.

It gets so hard sometimes not to throw the computer out of the window. How much clearer does it need to be? We need to fix our laws, they have our hands tied and the innocent suffer.

Oh, and I love how Daddy wont reveal the results of his lie detector test. This is so sad, just tell the truth already, I pray he didn't toss her in the dumpster. Does Maine have the DP?

I think LE is doing this right. Remember at first, it was some blood, but the lab tests were not back yet. . . .we heard PD cut her foot while doing laundry. Now that some of it's Ayla's blood. . .it's Ayla cut her foot. . .shaving. .. yeah. . that's it. When we hear from LE that it was more than a few drops and in a certain pattern, we will hear more excuses. . .Ayla fell. .. on a knife. . .yeah that's it. :maddening:

MOO

It's Ayla's BLOOD??? What the heck did he DO to that beautiful girl?!

From what I've read/heard, it was a "significant" amount of blood (just more food for thought, not discounting your theory!). I know head wounds and nose bleeds can produce a lot of blood.

BBM: YES -- what really happened to Ayla and it must have been a significant amount of blood ... moo...

Here is my :twocents: regarding the blood found in the DiPietro home ... :waitasec: FWIW ...

It has been clear from EARLY ON that Ayla was NOT "kidnapped" and that she met with "foul play" in that home :(

JMO ... but the VISIT by Deputy Attorneys General of Maine to the DiPietro home clearly indicates that LE knew early on in their investigation what REALLY happened to Ayla ... and it was not good :(

The DA's visit was to review the evidence and get all their "ducks in a row" for an arrest ...

And JMO ... but I think there was probably a significant amount of blood and other evidence ... as well as a significant evidence of a CLEAN-UP ...

I find it very "telling" is that the DiPietro home was sealed off for 2 weeks ... which says to me that they thoroughly investigated every "nook and cranny" of the home ...

On December 23, 2011, the Sentinel posted an article about the DA's Visit to to the DiPietro home -- less than week AFTER Ayla was reported missing :

Link : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...home_2011-12-22.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

I have more ... but I have to go and do some research so I get my "facts" straight ...

All JMO and MOO ...

What a dangerous place that basement is. Both PD and Ayla cutting their foot not to mention shaving accidents. LE says there was visible blood in addition to blood not visible to the naked eye. Some blood evidence is already known to be Ayla's while other samples have yet to be tested. This could indicate splatter. The grand jury convenes in February. CR better speak up since the effort to throw her under the bus has already been undertaken via social media by DiPietro surrogates. All MOO.

What a dangerous place that basement is. Both PD and Ayla cutting their foot not to mention shaving accidents. LE says there was visible blood in addition to blood not visible to the naked eye. Some blood evidence is already known to be Ayla's while other samples have yet to be tested. This could indicate splatter. The grand jury convenes in February. CR better speak up since the effort to throw her under the bus has already been undertaken via social media by DiPietro surrogates. All MOO.

Yep. . yep. . yep!!!

I'm wondering how long it takes for him to get a lawyer. If he doesn't have one already, perhaps he should by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer