ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, even JD would have to know a life insurance policy isn't going to do any good without being able to show Ayla is deceased. Unless her manner of death was so obviously homicide that it was decided it would be better to claim she was kidnapped. JMO

You bring up a good point. Now I'm stumped as to why he'd take out the insurance. Unless he was trying to make people believe (premeditation?) he was providing for Ayla's future as Gingy talks about w/ the Gerber ads.

You bring up a good point. Now I'm stumped as to why he'd take out the insurance. Unless he was trying to make people believe (premeditation?) he was providing for Ayla's future as Gingy talks about w/ the Gerber ads.

Kind of 'out there' but, maybe her death was supposed to look 'accidental', then something went wrong making it an obvious murder.

If he was showing how responsible he was, he should have bought insurance on himself, with Ayla to benefit. JMO

IMO, yup, a huge red flag. I hope that LE is aware of this.

I have seen ads for "Gerber Life Insurance" that is bought when a child is young and can be cashed out when the child turns 18. People use it as a savings vehicle. This is a somewhat unpopular route to go as there are more appropriate ways to save for a child's future.

To me, life insurance is something that a person would use to replace lost wages in case they died - making sure that their family is looked after even if they aren't around.

Why JD would take out a policy on a 20 month old is beyond me. JMO.

I think the family is cooperating with LE in putting out this statement which keeps the heat on JD. And it keeps the public pressure on. MOO

News posted on aylareynolds.com (run by Trista's step-dad I believe) says that they learned Justin filed to terminate child support payments AND took out a life insurance policy on Ayla less than a week after Ayla had been placed with him.

New to websleuths. I went to school and was in many of the same classes as Elisha and Justin Linnell, actually Justin and I ran in the same circles for a short time.

Not sure if this has been clarified yet, because I know a few threads back there were some questions about the ball pit incident at Chucky Cheese, but... there is NOT a ball pit at the Portland ME Chucky Cheese.

Thank you for the information! It is SOOOO helpful to have "insiders" posting!

Welcome!

:greetings::welcome::greetings::welcome::greetings::welcome::welcome4:

Wow, thanks for the info. No ball pit could mean JD was lying about how Ayla got bruises on her face, not that I believe Ayla got into a fight with another kid. Getting into fights is something that he does. JMO

There's a fine line between helping and enabling. Been there, done that, hope I have learned my lesson. Moo...just wanted to give another possible perspective.

Very good point, but when there's kids involved they should come first!

News posted on aylareynolds.com (run by Trista's step-dad I believe) says that they learned Justin filed to terminate child support payments AND took out a life insurance policy on Ayla less than a week after Ayla had been placed with him.

New to websleuths. I went to school and was in many of the same classes as Elisha and Justin Linnell, actually Justin and I ran in the same circles for a short time.

Not sure if this has been clarified yet, because I know a few threads back there were some questions about the ball pit incident at Chucky Cheese, but... there is NOT a ball pit at the Portland ME Chucky Cheese.

Welcome, Forbus! :welcome5:

That is so interesting about the Chucky Cheese. At one time, I know our local CC had a huge ball pit, but it was so deep that I was afraid to let our younger kids into it.

TR threatens to sue DHHS

http://portlanddailysun.me/node/32254/

In my mind, this is just as stinky as the insurance policy...JMO JMO

Honestly? You think someone in rehab planned a child's disappearance so they could sue child services? Trista doesn't strike me as the evil mastermind type. :twocents:

After reading about Josh Powell's kids, not to mention Sky Metawala, I think holding these agencies accountable is long overdue.

More of the normal...

According to Elisha DiPietro's account, Dec. 16 was a typical night, Bourget said.

"There was no party. It was a quiet evening. They went to bed at their regular times. There was no drinking. They don't drink there at all, as a matter of fact," he said.
http://www.kjonline.com/news/lawyer-aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth_2012-02-13.html

Bourget said both of his clients are fully cooperative with the investigation. He said he doesn't know if his clients have taken polygraph exams.

BBM
Really?
How does he know they're telling the truth?
BS.... JMO. Of course he knows but the answer is not one that he wants people to know. Or else he told them, "If you didn't take the polygraph or if you failed, DON'T tell me" so I can say I don't know.

Justin claimed he didn't know if anybody took the polygraph either.
What is the huge secret about it?

What do you make of the fact that this lawyer says he's representing the grandmother and the aunt but not the father?

More of the normal...

http://www.kjonline.com/news/lawyer-aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth_2012-02-13.html

BBM
Really?
BS.... JMO. Of course he knows but the answer is not one that he wants people to know. Or else he told them, "If you didn't take the polygraph or if you failed, DON'T tell me" so I can say I don't know.

What do you make of the fact that this lawyer says he's representing the grandmother and the aunt but not the father?

He doesn't know if anybody else took the polygraph? Doesn't anyone talk to each other in this house? They all live together right? Or did JD run to Portland (rumor) and isn't on speaking terms with them anymore.

So they don't drink at the house but what about pills or other drugs? What about drinking elsewhere?

That is very disturbing about the Chucky Cheese because it opens a whole new ball pit of possibilities.

The termination of the child support I don't find hinky; it's natural IMO not to want to pay child support if you're the one with the physical custody of the child.

He couldn't collect from a life insurance if they don't have a death certificate, could he? Do they pay if you have the child declared dead but don't have a cause or manner of death?

So they don't drink at the house but what about pills or other drugs? What about drinking elsewhere?

That is very disturbing about the Chucky Cheese because it opens a whole new ball pit of possibilities.

The termination of the child support I don't find hinky; it's natural IMO not to want to pay child support if you're the one with the physical custody of the child.

He couldn't collect from a life insurance if they don't have a death certificate, could he? Do they pay if you have the child declared dead but don't have a cause or manner of death?

I would think he would not be able to collect without a death certificate. It makes no sense that he would take out a life insurance policy, but yet hide the child so the insurance company could not verify a deceased body. Assuming he was doing the insurance for nefarious purposes. Plus, it takes a long time for LE to declare someone dead when they are missing (see Natalie Holloway).

More of the normal...

BBM
Really?

What are this attorney's areas of practice? Perhaps the family anticipates JD will need an attorney with substantial criminal defense experience. Wish I had more time to check out this attorneys credentials hut I need to get dressed for work. I know someone will have checked him out by the time I get home later ;)

wonder if they're mistaken about it being a life insurance policy and it in fact was health insurance. that would make sense to get for a child that young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman