DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... Justin has a "credit card" in his name -- but no JOB ? :waitasec:

:(

Respectfully snipped by me

Maybe it was a debit card with a Visa logo? Even if it's a credit card, a few years back credit card companies were issuing them to anyone with a pulse, kwim?

Thinking about Ayla.... Please let this baby be found!!!!

Maybe it was a debit card with a Visa logo? Even if it's a credit card, a few years back credit card companies were issuing them to anyone with a pulse, kwim?

BBM
Tee! Hee!

I wonder if LE has reviewed the records of the transactions on the debit and/or credit card...(probably a debit card, as you said!)

BBM

Tee! Hee!

I wonder if LE has reviewed the records of the transactions on the debit and/or credit card...(probably a debit card, as you said!)

BBM: Yes, I didn't think about a "debit card" when I posted ...

Ooh ... I hope LE has gone through all of Justin's card transactions -- and gone through all of PD, ED and CR's card transactions as well ... :waitasec: ya never know !

I still can't believe it has been 2 months that this baby has been missing ...

MOO ...

I found the following link that I think may be useful. Mods, please remove if it's not allowed.

http://www.alllaw.com/calculators/childsupport/maine/

It's a child support calculator for Maine. Since we've been speculating about child support payments being a possible motive, I thought it might be a good idea to know how much money we're talking about. I know we don't know how much money JD was making when the support order was made, but we can probably make a decent guess.

I found the following link that I think may be useful. Mods, please remove if it's not allowed.

http://www.alllaw.com/calculators/childsupport/maine/

It's a child support calculator for Maine. Since we've been speculating about child support payments being a possible motive, I thought it might be a good idea to know how much money we're talking about. I know we don't know how much money JD was making when the support order was made, but we can probably make a decent guess.

Let's say both of them make minimum wage (7.50/hr) and neither pay for healthcare/daycare, then the payment would only be $161. If JD works, but TR doesn't, then the amount goes up to $200. If neither work the amount is $50. Those are not astronomical amounts of money, although I realize it's just an estimate...

Thanks for this link! I'm playing with the numbers...

JMO

snipped from : http://portlanddailysun.me/node/32328

A source told The Sun that Maine State Police contacted the overnight store clerk at the Cumberland Farms, located on Pine Street in Portland's West End, saying that a credit card under the name of Justin DiPietro was used to purchase cigarettes at the store around 2 a.m. on Dec. 15, 2011.

Police were told that DiPietro was at the store with two other men, only one of which police were able to identify. The store clerk was asked to describe the men and the clothing they were wearing when they made the cigarette purchase and according to the source, the clerk was told the third man was a person of interest to the investigation.

RBBM: I wonder if this "third man" was Lance ?

So ... Justin has a "credit card" in his name -- but no JOB ? :waitasec:

:( It has been 2 months since Ayla has been " missing"

:( Where is this baby ?

:(

Ok, so my dates were confusing. He purchases cigarettes on 2am on the 15th of December. The night of the 15th at 8pm he puts Ayla to bed. The morn of the 16th she is missing. So not sure what the cigarette purchase has to do with all? Am I missing something?

"
snipped from : http://portlanddailysun.me/node/32328

A source told The Sun that Maine State Police contacted the overnight store clerk at the Cumberland Farms, located on Pine Street in Portland's West End, saying that a credit card under the name of Justin DiPietro was used to purchase cigarettes at the store around 2 a.m. on Dec. 15, 2011.

Police were told that DiPietro was at the store with two other men, only one of which police were able to identify. The store clerk was asked to describe the men and the clothing they were wearing when they made the cigarette purchase and according to the source, the clerk was told the third man was a person of interest to the investigation.
"

Hello. Nowadays having a "credit" card is easy. Anyone can go to a checkcashing type place and put money on various visa cards. There is a fee to load it and to use it. It is technically debit, but doesn't say debit on it. Actually it is a preferred method of keeping money for folks who get money illegally...and don't want to carry too too much cash, or leave the cash hanging around where it can be found...possibly stolen. (or confiscated should they get busted)
Then again, maybe Justin has a bank account...they don't really care if u put cash in as long as its under a certain dollar amount....

MOO...Justin knows what happened to his daughter. He is just NOT gonna talk. Guarenteed. Why would he? So far he's getting away with it...passage of time doesn't make it worse for him. We've SEEN THAT before... JMO MOO

So the night of December 15, 2011 Ayla was put to bed at around 8 pm. Discovered missing morning of December 16, 2011. The cigarettes was purchased early in the am of the day Ayla was put to bed. Essentially the night before.

Justin was seen at Cumberland Farms on December 15 at 2am (Thursday), Ayla was put to bed at 8-10 pm December 16 (Friday), and reported missing on December 17 at about 8:50 am (Saturday).

Justin was seen at Cumberland Farms on December 15 at 2am (Thursday), Ayla was put to bed at 8-10 pm December 16 (Friday), and reported missing on December 17 at about 8:50 am (Saturday).

Yes. I caught that and had to revise what I wrote. So my point is...what is the point of the news article? That he has an "unnamed" associate/friend? So don't you think the MSP should be asking him who did you go to the store with? Makes it sound like they are "seeking" that person...the police. I guess I've had too long of a week to really put a lot of thought into why that article is even of any interest...other than he has an unknown friend that Cumberland Farms did not know.

Yes. I caught that and had to revise what I wrote. So my point is...what is the point of the news article? That he has an "unnamed" associate/friend? So don't you think the MSP should be asking him who did you go to the store with? Makes it sound like they are "seeking" that person...the police. I guess I've had too long of a week to really put a lot of thought into why that article is even of any interest...other than he has an unknown friend that Cumberland Farms did not know.

I don't understand the point of the article either. Many convenience stores would have surveillance, so police could get info about the unknown person that way as well.

Maybe they did see the surveillance and wanted to ask about the men's demeanor? I have no clue!

TGIF though; hope you find time to relax this weekend.

I don't understand the point of the article either. Many convenience stores would have surveillance, so police could get info about the unknown person that way as well.

Maybe they did see the surveillance and wanted to ask about the men's demeanor? I have no clue!

TGIF though; hope you find time to relax this weekend.

Thanks! I hope so too...and wish you a relaxing weekend also! Right now a bubble bath...my favorite perfume and a NAP sounds perfect! LOL

I think the point of the article is to show that JD was, indeed, in Portland the day before Ayla was put dowm at 8 pm as noted in a bloggers post regarding JD's movements in the days before Ayla disappeared since some have speculated that Ayla was missing days prior to her being reported so. I think the point of telling about the purchase at 2 am is to illustrate that LE is also interested in JD's movements in the days before Ayla was reported missing and to illustrate that according to the vendor, LE seemed very interested in one of JD's two companions that night (early morning).

That's what I took from it anyway.

The Cumberland Farms store on Pine street is in Portland....sooo that is at least an hour and half from Waterville....I don't think he was only out for a short time. He was all the way down in Portland...left Ayla with girlfriend and sister....his mother who was supposed to be the "safety net" wasn't home either. Great. So it is possible Ayla been "disposed of" quite far from Waterville. (now that we know he was not in Waterville that entire night) MOO jmo

No, Joyless. You did what I did and a bunch of others who ended up emailing me! The time he was at the store buying cigarettes was the day before the night she went missing. Apparently...I think it was the day he may have been moving things from Portland to Waterville? I personally don't find anything about this as suspicious. The night in question...yes...the early morning hours of the day before, no.

Sorry...confused on dates...just not buying Justin time line either.

I think the point of the article is to show that JD was, indeed, in Portland the day before Ayla was put dowm at 8 pm as noted in a bloggers post regarding JD's movements in the days before Ayla disappeared since some have speculated that Ayla was missing days prior to her being reported so. I think the point of telling about the purchase at 2 am is to illustrate that LE is also interested in JD's movements in the days before Ayla was reported missing and to illustrate that according to the vendor, LE seemed very interested in one of JD's two companions that night (early morning).

That's what I took from it anyway.

Yes...now that I've had time to comprehend it...that is probably the point. I'm sure they will go back many days...IF for some reason CR and ED failed the polygraphs in stating "was Ayla in the home that eve?" I hope that question was asked. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around that many adults lying about her being around for so long if she was gone prior? That is why I cannot help but put the actual night in question....as being in question. If that makes sense. OK...think I will take it upon myself to take that bath now! LOl

Now that I think about it, when I purchase something on my debit card--my bank statement would not say what I bought. It would list the name of the store and the amount, along with the date. The same for my Capital One credit card. Maybe his bank has really detailed statements or they determined what was purchased some other way (such as video)?

Just thinking...

I think this cigarette buying trip may be coming out because it contradicts what JD has given as his timeline of the days prior to Ayla's being reported missing. While it doesn't cover the the night of the alleged abduction, it could still figure into the investigation. I'm wondering if one of his companions was DT, his insurance agent and childhood pal. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668