ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone besides JD, girlfriend, sister or mother can say for sure when they last saw Ayla...she certainly could have been "gone" before the night they all claim. That would give them all time to unify and also to possibly remove Ayla...(i hate even typing that) a considerable distance. Anywhere between Waterville and Portland even. God only knows....I hope that bunch gets caught....MOO - one of them or all of them knows who did what.

Now that I think about it, when I purchase something on my debit card--my bank statement would not say what I bought. It would list the name of the store and the amount, along with the date. The same for my Capital One credit card. Maybe his bank has really detailed statements or they determined what was purchased some other way (such as video)?

Just thinking...

The detail tape at the store would show what was purchased by upc and description. Most stores keep the detail tapes for a year or more. All MOO

BBM
Tee! Hee!

I wonder if LE has reviewed the records of the transactions on the debit and/or credit card...(probably a debit card, as you said!)

Some stores and restaurants automatically run debit cards as credit - Taco Bell and Cracker Barrel for instance, and some of our local convenience stores do it. It actually protects businesses from getting burned because when a debit is run as credit there's an extra day before it goes through a bank account (just something I've noticed over the years).

Here's what I think is going on with this new report: The day before Ayla went missing, Justin was out at 2 a.m.

What? He wasn't home having a "normal" evening with a 10 p.m. curfew and all the babies tucked safely into bed? :what:

So who was taking care of Ayla that night? And was she even alive that night?

Yes, I know, I know ... someone said that someone said they saw Ayla the night she disappeared. But that's not confirmed by LE as far as we know.

Anyway, it's possible that Justin lied about where he was the night before Ayla went missing, but now LE has caught him on a convenience store camera.

This article just puts more pressure on the other family members to make a deal as LE closes in on them, because obviously LE is focused on Justin and his activities.

And perhaps they'll get some other reports of what these three guys were doing that night and where they were seen.

ETA: Just read Deoneta's post - yes, they could be looking at what they bought also. Suspicious stuff? Rope? Duct Tape? Garbage Bags?

So the girlfriend must be either VERY loyal to Justin, or equally guilty, or just very afraid of the consequences of "ratting" someone out...she is the most likely weak link.

But didn't we already know that Justin was in Portland some time before Ayla went missing? Was it just a rumor up until now? I get confused.

I suppose what was of interest to me was this,

Police were told that DiPietro was at the store with two other men, only one of which police were able to identify. The store clerk was asked to describe the men and the clothing they were wearing when they made the cigarette purchase and according to the source, the clerk was told the third man was a person of interest to the investigation.

IDK but it seems to me that if Justin cooperates in the investigation he could easily have cleared all this up in a sec and the police wouldn't have had to guess who he was with, they'd already have known.

Who had Ayla at the time?

The detail tape at the store would show what was purchased by upc and description. Most stores keep the detail tapes for a year or more. All MOO

I have no idea what that is? Is it part of the cash register?

So the girlfriend must be either VERY loyal to Justin, or equally guilty, or just very afraid of the consequences of "ratting" someone out...she is the most likely weak link.

Or Ayla was gone long before that night and she has no clue about anything...:twocents:

But didn't we already know that Justin was in Portland some time before Ayla went missing? Was it just a rumor up until now? I get confused.

I suppose what was of interest to me was this,

IDK but it seems to me that if Justin cooperates in the investigation he could easily have cleared all this up in a sec and the police wouldn't have had to guess who he was with, they'd already have known.

Who had Ayla at the time?

I don't think it had been confirmed that he was in Portland. I think that had only appeared on FB or in new comments.

I also want to know who had Ayla - very hinky! Was she home with Elisha, or was she with Grandma? Was Grandma at home or somewhere else? :waitasec:

TThat Cumberland Farms has video...they have been held up - robbed a couple times very recently. so I would guess they can look at what Justin and his "good buddies" purchased. cigarettes, beer, condoms....lo:woohoo: Bah hah Haa ha...sorry couldn't resist. this case is SO depressing.

I don't think it had been confirmed that he was in Portland. I think that had only appeared on FB or in new comments.

I also want to know who had Ayla - very hinky! Was she home with Elisha, or was she with Grandma? Was Grandma at home or somewhere else? :waitasec:

Except that Cumberland Farms store is IN Portland, so that is confirmation right there.

Except that Cumberland Farms store is IN Portland, so that is confirmation right there.

I know, but the question was whether we knew about it before this most recent article.

Is there an older MSM article about Justin being in that store and in Portland?

I have no idea what that is? Is it part of the cash register?

There's two rolls of paper on a cash register. One is the receipt the customer gets, and the other roll is for store records, balancing the register, etc.

It had been rumored on FB for weeks but today's MSM articles regarding the Portland visit on the 15th were the first linkable (in the main thread), confirmable info on the topic.

Ok, so my dates were confusing. He purchases cigarettes on 2am on the 15th of December. The night of the 15th at 8pm he puts Ayla to bed. The morn of the 16th she is missing. So not sure what the cigarette purchase has to do with all? Am I missing something?

Maybe Justin was never at the DiPietro house the night that Ayla disappeared? Maybe he stayed in Portland with his brother. MOO

Maybe Justin was never at the DiPietro house the night that Ayla disappeared? Maybe he stayed in Portland with his brother. MOO

I think he did come back to the Waterville home at about 3am ish. The neighbors reported a car pulling in at that time. I think he came home, possibly high/drunk at that time. Did he check in on Ayla then? Maybe she was crying or wet and he drunkenly tried to change her or pick her up? Did he shake her at the time? Maybe the cover up and disposal began at 3 am...

I am confused...didn't Ayla allegedly disppear the night of the 16th/morning of the 17th? Was the 15th Thursday night, the same day he told TR he wasn't taking her to Portland?

I think the point of the article is to show that JD was, indeed, in Portland the day before Ayla was put dowm at 8 pm as noted in a bloggers post regarding JD's movements in the days before Ayla disappeared since some have speculated that Ayla was missing days prior to her being reported so. I think the point of telling about the purchase at 2 am is to illustrate that LE is also interested in JD's movements in the days before Ayla was reported missing and to illustrate that according to the vendor, LE seemed very interested in one of JD's two companions that night (early morning).

That's what I took from it anyway.

I agree that they are tracking movement, and especially in regard to.... if Ayla was with him. I understand this was 2am in the morning so she probably wasn't with him, but I think they have looked for any sightings of either Ayla or Justin in the days before.

Or Ayla was gone long before that night and she has no clue about anything...:twocents:

If Ayla was gone long before that night, then at least Courtney would have known she was not in the house that night, so she would know that much at least.

Unless someone besides JD, girlfriend, sister or mother can say for sure when they last saw Ayla...she certainly could have been "gone" before the night they all claim. That would give them all time to unify and also to possibly remove Ayla...(i hate even typing that) a considerable distance. Anywhere between Waterville and Portland even. God only knows....I hope that bunch gets caught....MOO - one of them or all of them knows who did what.

I think the fact that the sister and girlfriend have not made one public comment is strong evidence that they know what happened to Ayla. There are some family friends of Justin who have been very vocal about defending him on websites, that is normal I think, for people who genuinely think he is innocent, deluded maybe, but normal. The DiPietro families behavior is not that of people who think Justin is innocent.

The Cumberland Farms is on Pine St., 50 yards from CR's house which is across the street from JD's old apartment. I think he might have been out of Waterville quite a bit. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro