ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused...didn't Ayla allegedly disppear the night of the 16th/morning of the 17th? Was the 15th Thursday night, the same day he told TR he wasn't taking her to Portland?

BBM: Yes ... that is the date and time the DiP's say Ayla "allegedly disappeared" ...

JMO ... but I don't believe that is when Ayla disappeared ... unfortunately, I think she was gone before the 16th ...:(

MOO ...

Did LE say they couldn't identify the third person, or did they just not identify him at this time? If they have not been able to do so, then they are not getting cooperation, IMO, there is a difference.

Also, not sure what it means if he was in Portland on the Thursday night, unless he told LE he wasn't?

I am confused...didn't Ayla allegedly disppear the night of the 16th/morning of the 17th? Was the 15th Thursday night, the same day he told TR he wasn't taking her to Portland?

I cannot recall now, if I ever knew for sure, the date of that cancelled appointment with the doctor over Ayla's arm. It seems like it was the 15th that appointment was supposed to take place but I can't remember why I think that, article, FB comment, just not sure anymore.

If so, nice catch Cluciano, If JD was going to be in Portland moving his things out of the apartment anyway that day, wonder why he didn't just take Ayla with him, go to the appointment, then drop Ayla off with CR to watch while he and his buddies were across the street at the apartment loading up his stuff?

That would seem the most logical thing to do. At least to me.

IF that missed doctor appointment was indeed on the 15th, I guess we now know that the appointment wasn't cancelled because it was too inconvenient for JD to get to Portland that day or because he had some pressing appointment in Waterville that day.

just more stuff to make me go hmmmmm

I thought the appointment was to be Friday the 16th, but that Trista called/talked to JD about it on the 15th and was told he was not taking her?

snipped from : http://portlanddailysun.me/node/32328

A source told The Sun that Maine State Police contacted the overnight store clerk at the Cumberland Farms, located on Pine Street in Portland's West End, saying that a credit card under the name of Justin DiPietro was used to purchase cigarettes at the store around 2 a.m. on Dec. 15, 2011.

Police were told that DiPietro was at the store with two other men, only one of which police were able to identify. The store clerk was asked to describe the men and the clothing they were wearing when they made the cigarette purchase and according to the source, the clerk was told the third man was a person of interest to the investigation.

RBBM: I wonder if this "third man" was Lance ?

So ... Justin has a "credit card" in his name -- but no JOB ? :waitasec:

:( It has been 2 months since Ayla has been " missing"

:( Where is this baby ?

:(

It has been stated (somewhere) that he quit his job to move to his moms in order to have Ayla, so he had a job at some point.

But didn't we already know that Justin was in Portland some time before Ayla went missing? Was it just a rumor up until now? I get confused.

I suppose what was of interest to me was this,

IDK but it seems to me that if Justin cooperates in the investigation he could easily have cleared all this up in a sec and the police wouldn't have had to guess who he was with, they'd already have known.

Who had Ayla at the time?

I think the new blogger (sil to roomate) posted that he was moving his stuff out the apartment in Portland and that Ayla wasn't with him..and that she knew that for a fact.

I think he did come back to the Waterville home at about 3am ish. The neighbors reported a car pulling in at that time. I think he came home, possibly high/drunk at that time. Did he check in on Ayla then? Maybe she was crying or wet and he drunkenly tried to change her or pick her up? Did he shake her at the time? Maybe the cover up and disposal began at 3 am...

But it was the night AFTER his trip to Portland that the neighbour heard the car.

From the Portland Sun Artice: "The store clerk was asked to describe the men and the clothing they were wearing when they made the cigarette purchase and according to the source, the clerk was told the third man was a person of interest to the investigation."

I find this weird. First I when I hear information coming from 'a source' I assume it may not be 100% accurate. Second, MSM is known for making mistakes and adding spin.

What I find interesting is why the Portland police were interested in the clothing the men were wearing. Regardless of who the 3rd man is, why would it be of interest to LE if this person (or Justin for that matter) was in Portland 2 days before Ayla was missing.

As for Justin being in Portland that night or any night, I don't find that odd or even wrong if Alya was being watched by Elisha and/or Phoebe. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

As for Justin being in Portland that night or any night, I don't find that odd or even wrong if Alya was being watched by Elisha and/or Phoebe. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it either, unless he originally lied about where he was that night.

Thursday 15th December, JDP was out with the guys buying cigarettes at 2 am.

Friday 16th December, JDP went to bed at 10 pm after a quiet night. (allegedly)

I just kind of wonder which kind of night was really the normal night for him.

But it was the night AFTER his trip to Portland that the neighbour heard the car.

It is confusing because I thought we were talking about the FB comments that he was out of the house for 3 hours the night before she went missing...

From the Portland Sun Artice: "The store clerk was asked to describe the men and the clothing they were wearing when they made the cigarette purchase and according to the source, the clerk was told the third man was a person of interest to the investigation."

I find this weird. First I when I hear information coming from 'a source' I assume it may not be 100% accurate. Second, MSM is known for making mistakes and adding spin.

What I find interesting is why the Portland police were interested in the clothing the men were wearing. Regardless of who the 3rd man is, why would it be of interest to LE if this person (or Justin for that matter) was in Portland 2 days before Ayla was missing.

My thoughts...the purpose of this article is maybe that LE are letting DiPietros know they are closing in (or already know) Justin's where abouts in the days leading up to the night of Ayla's disappearance.

Maybe the clothes are significant if he had been wearing them for consecutive days, not going home to change, not going home to "nurture" his daughter for more than just a day or two, which he may have claimed to LE, but we are not privy to?

Isn't it time LE tightened the screws on the 4 adults? As time goes on, forensic evidence is being lost.

As a lay person I absolutely agree with you in thinking isn't it already time LE has turned up the heat to boiling point.. But I can only go by what many other investigators have stated in similar cases and that is that it's not like what's on CSI and the time it takes to truly "work" a case even in having good, viable suspects.. We're still talking in reality it's weeks, months, etc.. Of very hard work and man hours put into these type cases.. I believe they're doing a very thorough and methodical job with the case.. Of course it's best to find the body ASAP.. And I believe that they are truly working hard at this case on multiple angles and on many different levels.. Not knowing what investigators know and what their motives are for handling the different angles of the case I can only trust that they are doing and approaching each element of this case the best way they have determined by discussing with local, state, and federal offices and concluding which avenue would best suit this case..

While impatient I do however believe these agencies know exactly what they're doing and it will result in closure and justice for Ayla and her loved ones..

I am still thinking about the clothes angle.
Maybe LE was wondering if there were stains on them...like blood or bleach?
Were they ripped, buttons missing?
Did they stink?
(Sorry about the last one..I got carried away.)

I find this weird. *First I when I hear information coming from 'a source' I assume it may not be 100% accurate. *Second, MSM is known for making mistakes and adding spin. *

What I find interesting is why the Portland police were interested in the clothing the men were wearing. *Regardless of who the 3rd man is, why would it be of interest to LE if this person (or Justin for that matter) was in Portland 2 days before Ayla was missing. *

As for Justin being in Portland that night or any night, I don't find that odd or even wrong if Alya was being watched by Elisha and/or Phoebe. *I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

I believe donjeta's above post makes sense as a possibility and with us not knowing LE exact motive with this particular info coming to light of course we can only speculate.. But I too zoned in on the inquiry regarding the clothes as well and I'll share what was my immediate thoughts on what possibly LE could be looking for or at re: the clothes..

What came to mind was this.. Suppose in LE methodical and meticulous investigating that's been done this far suppose there are specific clothes that LE have been told by multiple people what JD was wearing around the time of the disappearance.. In being told that of course LE is going to want all of those particular items of Justin's clothes to be analyzed thoroughly.. I think common sense would tell most why that would be important to LE..

So say that LE have attempted to obtain those items of clothes but can find no trace of them, even in their 2 week search of the Dipietro home.. When asked about the clothes say Justin plays dumb and says others must be mistaken that he wasn't wearing what they told police.. They're mistaken.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah..
Therefor those clothes would be of great importance to find or if even to somehow otherwise prove that Justin did in fact have those particular clothes on around the time in question..well a clerks eyewitness testimony, or even better the stores video footage showing Justin in those exact clothes would be of extreme importance.. Another lie uncovered by JD that he was wearing the clothes described others and even further questioning of what happened to those articles of clothes and why would they be missing, disappeared, or disposed of??

As I said just some thoughts about possibilities of what LE's motives are with this latest info/details..

Jmo, tho!

I have more questions then ever!

Was JD really living in Waterville with Ayla? Was JD in Portland while Ayla was in Waterville with PD? Or was Ayla in Portland with JD and not living in Waterville at all?

Who are these three men? It gives more credence to that sighting of a woman and 3 men with a baby the night Ayla supposedly went missing in Waterville.

What is HT and AH's fight in this? Does DT know what happened to Ayla? Is he one of the three men?

And I still want to know what the heck happened to JD's face! It makes me think there is a WHOLE lot more to this story than what we are being told. :waitasec:

I have more questions then ever!

Was JD really living in Waterville with Ayla? Was JD in Portland while Ayla was in Waterville with PD? Or was Ayla in Portland with JD and not living in Waterville at all?He must have been in Waterville the night Ayla was reported missing. We know Courtney was there that morning when they called 911. We know that he was cleaning out his apartment in preparation to move back home.

Who are these three men? It gives more credence to that sighting of a woman and 3 men with a baby the night Ayla supposedly went missing in Waterville.You are referring to the lady in the fur boots, I presume? I wish they would say if this was near the Comfort Inn and Nightclub where the dogs following a scent. Remember, the dogs followed a scent from the garage to the dumpster near the Comfort Inn. I think that was in one of the LE statements.

What is HT and AH's fight in this? Does DT know what happened to Ayla? Is he one of the three men?I think they are completely innocent; just true friends that want to believe the DiPietro's.

And I still want to know what the heck happened to JD's face! It makes me think there is a WHOLE lot more to this story than what we are being told. :waitasec:LOL, I still want to know what happened to Phoebe's teeth that were so nice when she was young. Did one of her son's let her have it in the mouth with a bat?

Light blue by me.

Light blue by me.

Idk about HT and AH. I don't think they had anything to do with Ayla's disappearance, but I suspect they are protecting more than just JD. If my kids had a friend in this same situation I think I would keep my mouth shut. If I was asked I might say that I just can't believe that they would be capable of doing something like this, BUT I wouldn't go on a full on internet offensive. Maybe I'm just not as trusting as they are. :waitasec:

I wish they could officially clear her but I suppose I think they have if they're giving her information about the investigation. Would they do that if they had their eyes on her as the perp?

<snipped by me>

For the same reasons people are saying they are using Trista to keep pressure on Justin? Trying to work the investigation by deception and very well thought out tactics?

I still have problem with Trista because of her incosistent statements and the way she acts. Her sister hasn't helped - she's made comments about the DiPietro house (the steps) ---- so who's to say she didn't go there and take Ayla? She clearly has her own issues..... And, I thought I read an article that stated she's lost custody of her own kids?

There's definitely 2 sides to this story -- RIGHT NOW -- I don't think any of us really know for sure how this one will play out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro