ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

I just checked for "news" and nothing new on Ayla ...

I sure wish we would hear something ... anything ...

:rocker: I voted on this Thread and gave it a rating of "Excellent" !

Some ***** popped up on my screen ... I was wondering if others can see the ***** also ? TIA !

Everyone is here for Ayla ! The posts have been informative and no "back and forth bickering" :innocent: [ if you know what I mean ] :innocent: ...

:please: that Ayla is found soon ! :please:

:moo:

My heart breaks for Trista. Please let her baby girl be found!!!!

:please:

Sweet baby Ayla. I hope you are found soon. Your mommy needs the opportunity to mourn and say goodbye, and to choose a final resting place for you. You were loved so deeply by your mommy and her family.

Then, there will be some measure of closure in a final act of justice. Those responsible for harming you will get the maximum penallties allowed under the law.

"Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, announced that the briefing will be held Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in Waterville. He declined to discuss details."

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/2...: sorry about messy iPad typing!:banghead:

"Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, announced that the briefing will be held Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in Waterville. He declined to discuss details."

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/202327/3/Ayla-Reynolds-Police-plan-news-conference-update

:tyou: Thank You for this update !

I am trying to remember : WHEN was the last time McCausland had a Presser ? It's been a while ...

Oh ... this sounds like there is going to be some news -- hopefully !

:praying: that Ayla has been found !

:praying: for Justice for Ayla !

:please:

I'm really behind on sweet Ayla's timeline. I will be working on it throughout the week, I hope to have it done asap. Praying for some good news from this presser today...

Live on wgme right now. Link given by keeponsearching.

I am not getting sound, did it not start yet?

reward ending on june 30th

doesn't have to do with investigation

asking person that did this to come forward...

wow... directly pleading to the person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members