ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Thought Fox clarified. Sorry for so many initials in a single post. I often confuse myself. Angela Harry is also related to the Tudelas although I'm not sure exactly how. Cousins, I think, but I could be wrong. All MOO

Thanks - I added that they might be cousins with a question mark after it because I can't substantiate it from MSM sources, but I think you're right. I also stuck a copy of that up in the Media thread.

I think it's valuable sometimes to make a chart of who is connected to whom, because looking back, it's so interesting that AH was one of the first people to defend the DiPietros, and if she is connected to the Tudelas (the insurance people) then it's pretty obvious why they were doing some damage control right away. Wow.

Where has LE been this past month or so...would be really good to hear from them about evidence coming back, etc...so many of these cases seem to "break" i.e. blood found, etc. and then nothing more happens...

Where has LE been this past month or so...would be really good to hear from them about evidence coming back, etc...so many of these cases seem to "break" i.e. blood found, etc. and then nothing more happens...

:seeya: I agree Clu ... BUT... JMO, I think LE is getting everything lined up and are working hard "behind the scenes" to find Ayla -- as well as getting ready to charge "someone" :waitasec: or charge maybe more than one person ? :waitasec:

Also ... one thing that canNOT be "overlooked" here -- even though it may NOT have a "direct relationship" to Ayla -- is the arrest of Justin's GF's sister for drugs ...

JMO ... but drugs IS an issue here, as well as no telling what other possibilities because of what we have learned about the DiPietro "boys" ...

I do think this is one case that will be solved, but it may take some time !

As long as there is Justice for Ayla, I can wait :waitasec: just a little longer !

MOO

:seeya: I agree Clu ... BUT... JMO, I think LE is getting everything lined up and are working hard "behind the scenes" to find Ayla -- as well as getting ready to charge "someone" :waitasec: or charge maybe more than one person ? :waitasec:

Also ... one thing that canNOT be "overlooked" here -- even though it may NOT have a "direct relationship" to Ayla -- is the arrest of Justin's GF's sister for drugs ...

JMO ... but drugs IS an issue here, as well as no telling what other possibilities because of what we have learned about the DiPietro "boys" ...

I do think this is one case that will be solved, but it may take some time !

As long as there is Justice for Ayla, I can wait :waitasec: just a little longer !

MOO

The drug arrest of the sister reminds me so much of the Cummings case. I wonder if they end up going the same route here---arresting the whole lot of them for other crimes instead because of a lack of evidence in the child's murder.

Ayla is so small...I really don't see how she will be found, without a confession...am feeling very pessimistic about this case. I think LE will need a very obvious crime scene in order to proceed with charges. JMO

ThoughFox
Thanks so much!! I couldn't figure out who they were either!!!

The drug arrest of the sister reminds me so much of the Cummings case. I wonder if they end up going the same route here---arresting the whole lot of them for other crimes instead because of a lack of evidence in the child's murder.

Yes ... :waitasec: it's almost like watching a "re-run" ...

Misty and Ron got stiff sentences -- IIRC, it was the max -- for selling drugs ... it took a while -- but LE got 'em !

I wonder if Justin's GF's sister knows "something" -- "anything" about Ayla ? And I wonder if BR will "talk" ?

I just hope that they find little Ayla ...

MOO

You're welcome - I need it as much as anyone, and I've been meaning to type all that up for a while. :) I will add to it as we go along, and I've saved a copy to my computer so it won't be lost.

Thank you!! Awesome. I was going to say you should add it to the timeline thread but I see you already have. :)

Thanks - I added that they might be cousins with a question mark after it because I can't substantiate it from MSM sources, but I think you're right. I also stuck a copy of that up in the Media thread.

I think it's valuable sometimes to make a chart of who is connected to whom, because looking back, it's so interesting that AH was one of the first people to defend the DiPietros, and if she is connected to the Tudelas (the insurance people) then it's pretty obvious why they were doing some damage control right away. Wow.

Maybe the Tudelas and AH were thinking that "the best defense is a good offense". Too bad their offense is not good but is "offensive"! KWIM?:waitasec:

Yes ... :waitasec: it's almost like watching a "re-run" ...

Misty and Ron got stiff sentences -- IIRC, it was the max -- for selling drugs ... it took a while -- but LE got 'em !

I wonder if Justin's GF's sister knows "something" -- "anything" about Ayla ? And I wonder if BR will "talk" ?

I just hope that they find little Ayla ...

MOO

BBM
Hey, Thoughtfox!
I already had to refer your list of "players" because I couldn't remember who BR was! :great:
Thanks again!

Yes. I do so hope LE will solve this and convict the responsible parties...but I worry too...what about Celina Cass. Even with her being found, still no charges? How can these murderers of people...of children, of babies get away with it? Really hoping this case will break.

I do not see the key players (JD, PD, ED and CR) as being smart, master criminals. I think they have been unbelievably lucky up til this point. I think one of them will crack or slip up and we will see an end to this case. At least that is what I'm hoping for. Unfortunately, I don't think poor baby Ayla will come home alive (breaks my heart to type that).

My daughter was around the same age as Ayla when that poor baby girl went missing. I will sometimes look at my daughter or hear her talk and think that those are they kinds of things baby Ayla would have been able to do or say now. It absolutely tears me up to imagine what her mother must be going through. I still don't see why child welfare gave Ayla to her father. That makes absolutely no sense to me. She was almost 2 and he had only seen her 5 times, IIRC. You do not place a child who is unfamiliar with someone in their care unless that is the only option, which it was not. I'm sorry if some of these points have been brought up before. Just venting I guess.

Thank you!! Awesome. I was going to say you should add it to the timeline thread but I see you already have. :)

Feel free to add it to your future timelines :) and any of us can update it when new players come into the picture.

I still don't see why child welfare gave Ayla to her father. That makes absolutely no sense to me. She was almost 2 and he had only seen her 5 times, IIRC. You do not place a child who is unfamiliar with someone in their care unless that is the only option, which it was not. I'm sorry if some of these points have been brought up before. Just venting I guess.

I know it's hard to understand. I've been raising my granddaughter since she was 22 months old. I had never met her. Her mother is/was on drugs and abandoned her, neighbors called the police, CPS picked her up. While she was in temporary shelter care, a presumed father was located in prison. He had also never met her. But he had rights. And he got to pick where she went because he obviously couldn't take her. It was all done very quickly because CPS could only hold her in temporary shelter care for 72 hours before they would have to file a dependency with the court, take custody, and place her in foster care. I'd never met the father either, but he picked me. He signed a temporary power of attorney, CPS did a quickie background check while I waited in the lobby, and a few hours later I brought her home. The point is, he had assumed paternity and his name was on the birth certificate even though he had never married the mother and was in prison when she (gd) was born. The background check they did on me was nothing more than running me through a local police computer to make sure I didn't have a violent criminal record. If he'd not been in prison, he had every right to walk out that door with her, and because he wasn't in a position to take her, he had every right to choose where she went. Fathers have rights. This all happened 10 years ago and in another state, but I doubt things have changed much and I doubt it varies all that much from state to state. The fact is, CPS does not want to get involved or take responsibility for these kids unless they have no other choice. They already have more kids in foster care and under dependency petitions than they can handle and if they can sidestep and avoid involvement they will. It's not exactly fair to the kids but it is what it is.

Diana

CuriousDi- Thanks for your post. I do think it's very important that fathers (or just parents that arent very good) have rights and I can see why CPS doesn't want to get involved if they don't have to. I just feel that they need to be more careful and put the childs interests above the rights of the parents. If nothing had happened to Ayla, then I guess this wouldn't be a big deal. I think I just want someone to blame for this. Ultimately that person is the one who was responsible for her, as is too often the case. And bless you for stepping up and taking care of that grandchild of yours. Children deserve love and stability. She's lucky she has you.

Ayla_3-1.jpg

:bump:

Now that was a "normal" day for sweet Ayla. She was with people who truly loved and cherished her.
I hope something breaks this case wide open soon. Ayla has been missing for too long, and someone is still not facing the consequences he deserves.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member