Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blood in the house, blood and other dna on her father's shoes and vehicle. What the heck does it take?

Why have there been no charges? Why?

Given the details released by Trista, which have gone unrefuted or denied by LE to date, WHY no arrest of Justin???

I mean really!! a child that he was supposed to be taking care of cannot be found, she had been injured, her blood is found in the house...At the very least, he should be charged with child neglect!! No arrest is outrageous!!

BBM: It is absolutely frustrating that there has been no :jail: and NO Justice for little Ayla :banghead:

This is JMO, but I think the "holdup" is the DA, who wants a "body" in order to prosecute the perp(s) ...

JMO, but I think the blood evidence from the DiP house IS enough evidence to prove that this poor little darling met her demise in that home !

:please: for Ayla !

Today is the second anniversary of Ayla being reported missing. I wonder if there will be a statement from LE or if the DiPietro family will speak up.

2 year anniversary of Ayla Reynolds disappearance
Monday, December 16 2013, 06:40 PM EST

Snipped:

Ayla would now be three- and- a-half years old and while officials say they believe she's dead, they have not given up hope in finding her.

"This case is open, active, and still a missing persons case," said Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland. "We have a team of detectives that work on this case daily."

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_20135.shtml

Ayla Reynolds still missing 2 years later
Ayla reported missing by her father on Dec. 17, 2011
UPDATED 7:52 AM EST Dec 17, 2013

Snipped:

"What criticism there's been has not affected the scope of this investigation,” said Steve McCausland, Spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety. “We know there is frustration. We sometimes have felt that same frustration as well and then we remember who we're working for and what we're working for: Ayla. And then we get right back on track."

http://www.wmtw.com/news/missing-to...ter/-/22922014/23522346/-/6xbtoq/-/index.html

I hope they (the Violette Avenue clan) all have a crappy, horrible Christmas. Shame on all of them. God Bless Ayla, beautiful, happy, little innocent baby. xoxo

As the new year approaches, Ayla's threads will be moved to our Missing But Not Forgotten Discussion forum. In just a few days, Ayla will have been missing for 2 years. :( But I know that she will not be forgotten. Don't lose her threads! They will be here:

www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Just a question...

When Ayla's thread (or any case for that matter) is moved to the "Missing But Not Forgotten Discussion Forum"... Will a direct link be provided?

I ask because I am in the habit of keeping the cases I follow on my "Subscription List"... So I am alerted when any new info./posts are made...

TIA...:seeya:

If you are subscribed to the thread, you should have no problem.

For those who do not use the "subscribe" feature, there will be a "redirect" link in the Missing Discussion forum (where her thread is currently). This is a link in the forum that will take you to the new location. But that link will only be available for a few weeks. (You see these "redirect" links when someone is found. The thread shows as "found safe" but when you click on it, it takes you to the Located forum. Same deal here, you just go to the Missing But Not Forgotten forum.)

If you are subscribed to the thread, you should have no problem.

For those who do not use the "subscribe" feature, there will be a "redirect" link in the Missing Discussion forum (where her thread is currently). This is a link in the forum that will take you to the new location. But that link will only be available for a few weeks. (You see these "redirect" links when someone is found. The thread shows as "found safe" but when you click on it, it takes you to the Located forum. Same deal here, you just go to the Missing But Not Forgotten forum.)

Thanks, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed! :seeya:

He called 911 and his cell phone died??? Somehow I feel that is hink but then again this whole case is hink when it comes to him. He's saying his sister is the last person to see her.

Probably he needed to convene with his peeps to go over his "story" again. I wonder if it's possible to check and see if he did phone from a different phone the second time he called. JMO

The transcripts didn't identify the caller, but state police said previously Justin DiPietro dialed 911. He told the dispatcher that he was in the home with his girlfriend and his sister Elisha, along with two other children besides Ayla.

DiPietro was adamant when the dispatcher asked it was possible if Ayla had crawled out of her crib.

"No, ma'am, she, there is no way she coulda got, there's no way she could," he responded.

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/0001...-timeline-ayla-reynolds-disappearance/1487019

Hmmm his cell dies when the 911 dispatcher asks him what number he is calling from. Interesting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82
Back