Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://bangordailynews.com/2014/11/...her-seeks-continued-child-support/?ref=latest

There’s a hearing this week to decide whether the father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds should continue to pay child support for the girl...

For the past year, Trista Reynolds, Ayla’s mother, has received an $82 check once a week from Justin Dipietro. It’s a child support payment for their missing daughter, Ayla...

When asked why Reynolds thinks Dipietro should pay even though police don’t believe their daughter is alive, Trista said that “some people might feel that way, but I feel that until Ayla’s body is found and brought back to me, he should still be responsible for her.”

I am glad he had to picture that little dollbaby's face every time he wrote that check or read his check and saw that deduction. It's the least he can do considering the circumstances. I say Trista is right. He was in charge, she was injured in his home, she "disappeared" on his watch, he has not cooperated with LE investigation. Damn skippy she should still be getting that check til her child is returned or he admits she's dead.

Anyone know if the trial took place or was continued, and what the outcome was? TIA

This case makes me sick...I don't understand how Ayla seems to have lost in the cases of missing/murdered babies when there is such an obvious (Imo) suspect, a parent no less. Ayla should be getting Caylee-level attention, if you ask me, as she has not even been found so as to be buried. And yet nothing...anyway Jmo

This case makes me sick...I don't understand how Ayla seems to have lost in the cases of missing/murdered babies when there is such an obvious (Imo) suspect, a parent no less. Ayla should be getting Caylee-level attention, if you ask me, as she has not even been found so as to be buried. And yet nothing...anyway Jmo

ITA. Just don't understand why not.

Maybe I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here but with all the blood evidence found why isn't there a prosecution?

I am assuming the blood evidence found may not have been enough to establish death occurred, just some injury that is more significant than the one described by Justin's early vocal supporters as having been the cause of blood evidence found in the basement. but I agree, the fact that nothing has been put together that can support charges after all this time is confusing. The blood evidence, even if not enough to establish death, plus the inconsistencies and flat out lies that were told to LE, the lack of cooperation, etc would seem to be emough to charge with SOMETHING. But I guess not :(

When it comes to crimes involving babies and children, there should never be any statute of limitations IMO. I actually don't believe there should be any at all when it involved major crimes. Horrible. Poor Ayla.

When it comes to crimes involving babies and children, there should never be any statute of limitations IMO. I actually don't believe there should be any at all when it involved major crimes. Horrible. Poor Ayla.

It seems obvious that if she was ill or hurt and bled and now that she is gone after having been in the father's care that he is responsible for what happened regardless of what it was.

3 years later, mother of Ayla Reynolds still holds out hope
http://www.wgme.com/news/features/t...yla-reynolds-still-holds-out-hope-25250.shtml
PORTLAND (WGME) -- Trista Reynolds says she never imagined she would be here three years later, knowing little more than she did the day Ayla Reynolds disappeared. Ayla was reported missing from her father's Waterville home on Dec. 17, 2011.

We caught up with her at the Christmas tree in Portland's Monument Square, where she spent her one and only Christmas with Ayla.

Interview with Ayla's mom at link.

This is a travesty - there needs to be an arrest in this case! Three years??

Merry Christmas, Ayla (and those who loved you). I cannot stop thinking of you while I celebrate my niece's first Christmas with her.

Hoping this year will bring an arrest and prosecution. Justice for Ayla.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2015/03/27/family-to-mark-ayla-reynolds-birthday-quietly/

“I’m just doing something with my sons and my family. I’m not doing anything involving a bunch of people,” Reynolds, 26, of Portland, said Friday. “It has been a rough couple of weeks. I’m just kind of needing my space this year.”

Her sons, who are not related to Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, are growing older, and she said she has to think of them.

“Anthony will be 2 in August,” she said. “Raymond’s still asking tons and tons of questions. I’m trying to keep them away from everybody.

“Raymond is starting to understand what’s going on, so out of respect for him, I’m trying to take a step back.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back