Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if ALL of his phones were searched for pings. The 911 dispatcher tried to call him back so they have the number.

Vinnie Politan covering the Ayla case today.

I get so nervous when I see this case bump to the top. Praying hard that you get the justice you deserve Ayla!

I missed Vinnie's report. I have to wonder if JD called using his "business" phone or and that's why he sighed when asked for his phone number and then his phone "dies" (I don't believe his phone would konk out during this very brief call JMO.) He probably was too stoned out and used the wrong phone to call 911 after coming up with some kind of story for the dispatcher.

What about the two other kids in the house? Neither of them were up before 8 am as well? No other parent was up to deal with crying kids that morning? I call bs on that and this whole case. Justice is coming sweet angel.

I missed Vinnie's report. I have to wonder if JD called using his "business" phone or and that's why he sighed when asked for his phone number and then his phone "dies" (I don't believe his phone would konk out during this very brief call JMO.) He probably was too stoned out and used the wrong phone to call 911 after coming up with some kind of story for the dispatcher.

What about the two other kids in the house? Neither of them were up before 8 am as well? No other parent was up to deal with crying kids that morning? I call bs on that and this whole case. Justice is coming sweet angel.

BBM: Dear Matou, from your fingers to God's ears! Every time I see this angel's sweet face, I wonder how it is her sperm-donor has gotten so lucky -- he is certainly not smarter than LE, but how so darn lucky? Praying there is evidence enough to prosecute & win a murder case against him.

In the call, DiPietro was asked when he last saw Ayla Reynolds.

"When I put her to bed last night. My sister checked on her. Woke up this morning, went to her room and she's not there," he said. At one point, the phone call ended and DiPietro called back a second time, explaining that "my cellphone died."

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/0001...-timeline-ayla-reynolds-disappearance/1487019

Probably he needed to convene with his peeps to go over his "story" again. I wonder if it's possible to check and see if he did phone from a different phone the second time he called. JMO

I have often wondered if that cell phone call was disconnected because something incriminating was audibly happening in the background or JD thought someone was saying or hollering something incriminating unexpectedly in the background or was about to, not knowing JD was on the phone with LE.

Hence a quick hang up and then have to call back. I would love to know if any of the initial, on the scene, LE thought to look at his phone battery charge level or see if his phone was on the charger.

My newest grandbaby was just born 2 days ago and as I looked at his precious face this morning before I left the hospital, I thought about all the sweet, innocent babies that are missing and the families who are going through hell trying to find them. All I can do is pray!!!!!

I have often wondered if that cell phone call was disconnected because something incriminating was audibly happening in the background or JD thought someone was saying or hollering something incriminating unexpectedly in the background or was about to, not knowing JD was on the phone with LE.

Hence a quick hang up and then have to call back. I would love to know if any of the initial, on the scene, LE thought to look at his phone battery charge level or see if his phone was on the charger.
I wonder if the DP's have a land line. If so, why would Justin be using a cell phone to report his daughter missing?

I know a lot of people nowadays don't even have a land line, but I'm reminded of an incident in Ohio a few years back. A woman in her 70's called the local FD to report a kitchen fire in her historical home. She called from a cell phone and by the time the FD arrived (a restaurant employee across the street also reported the fire when the flames became visible from his vantage point), her home was a total loss. After investigating, LE determined that the woman had intentionally set the fire and then called from her cell phone to delay the FD's response, knowing that a cell number cannot be traced to an exact location. The woman had financial difficulties and wanted to collect insurance on the home.

I'm wondering if JDP's purpose in using a cell phone was to avoid having his number traced. Claiming that the call dropped also allowed him to end the call without being traced when he became uncomfortable. It gave him some control over the questioning. The transcript suggests he was reluctant to make the call but it was something that he and EDP (apparently), and perhaps Courtney, had agreed upon. The story was probably rehearsed, but JDP was nervous about getting the story line straight. MOO

Trista's letter to the editor:

http://media.kjonline.com/documents/20140329_85154.xml-Trista+Reynolds+Letter+to+the+Editor.pdf

There was so much of Ayla's blood found at the time that it is obvious a crime was committed there. My daughters blood was found on the car seat in Justin’s vehicle, on Ayla’s slipper, on a sofa upstairs, on her doll, on a fan cord downstairs in the basement, on a plastic tote, on a blanket found inside the tote (the Maine State Police said the blanket was used to clean-up the blood), inside Justin’s sneakers, a “fist size stain” on Justin's mattress and sheets, on the cement floor and wall beside Justin's bed (the MSP blood analysts determined that the blood splatters were created by intense projectile vomiting and/or blunt force trauma) and on a wood pallet in the basement. My daughter suffered and suffered greatly while in the care of her father yet he has not been held accountable.

Very specific info about location and amount of blood. I think there is a bit more info here than we knew about before. JMO

In the call, DiPietro was asked when he last saw Ayla Reynolds.

"When I put her to bed last night. My sister checked on her. Woke up this morning, went to her room and she's not there," he said. At one point, the phone call ended and DiPietro called back a second time, explaining that "my cellphone died."

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/0001...-timeline-ayla-reynolds-disappearance/1487019

This just keeps turning and turning in my mind.
When I put her to bed last night.
Was she harmed at that time or shortly thereafter? Were you angry, tired or just didn't want to parent her right then?
My sister checked on her.
I'm sure she has many times but what day are you talking about that she checked on her? What time? Was she still alive?
Woke up this morning, went to her room and she's not there
What did you do to and with her?? Set your soul free......confess!

I, too, have always believed that his mother, Phoebe, was the instigator in telling Justin to go get Ayla from Trista's sister. Probably told Justin that he wouldn't have to pay support that way and maybe they'd make Trista pay him.

The life of Ayla is worth more than has been shown by so many, excluding Trista and her family. Shame on all of those that have failed her so miserably for so long.
Praying that Ayla will soon be found and that Justin, Phoebe and everyone else involved in this horror that failed Ayla be held accountable for their actions soon.

JMO

My newest grandbaby was just born 2 days ago and as I looked at his precious face this morning before I left the hospital, I thought about all the sweet, innocent babies that are missing and the families who are going through hell trying to find them. All I can do is pray!!!!!

My niece is 5 mo old now. She is cute and bright, and when my brother (her dad) is in the room, she doesn't take her eyes off him! She's everything to him, too. When I look at her I realize how small Ayla (or Aaliyah or anyone else for that matter) would be against an adult and I don't understand how a person could hurt her. I really don't.

bilde

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20140524-NEWS-140529828

Link to "Ride for the Missing" is a bit late, but glad people are drawing attention to Ayla and I love this picture of her (seems she gets cuter and cuter in every picture) in much happier times.

Still have this little blond blue eyed cutie's image etched in my heart. She physically resembles my own kids and my heart continues to hurt for those who love and miss her.

Someday I hope we get answers and prosecution for those who were a part in harming and disappearing her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back