Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully this will allow law enforcement to move forward with some charges. Not fair that a conspiracy of silence has lasted so long over this. RIP Ayla.

still wondering so I came back to check on Ayla, so sad declared dead legally.

Continued Search for Missing Maine Toddler

The family would like to convey their best wishes to all those who continue to seek justice for Ayla and that it is their hope that the tragedy that befell on their family six years ago, never touches anyone else’s.

A judge declared Ayla legally dead back in September, but investigators say they aren't giving up.

http://www.wabi.tv/content/news/Continued-Search-for-Missing-Maine-Toddler-464842073.html

Unfortunately, winning a civil suit against JDiP won't be complete justice. He won't serve any prison time. I doubt that he has much money if he is found responsible for Ayla's disappearance and presumed death.

Can the suit even proceed if JDiP doesn't respond to a summons? It appears he's trying his hardest to avoid justice. He moved to the opposite coast and moved to another location in July.

I hope the civil case does lead to discovery so a criminal case can proceed. This (from your link, katydid) looks encouraging:
Lt. Jeffrey Love, who is in charge of the Maine State Police Unsolved Homicide Unit, said police remain dedicated to solving the case.

“We received 18 leads in 2018 for a total of 1,593 leads to date,” Love said in an email last week. “Two of the leads this year led State Police detectives to search an area in Belgrade and Sidney. A search was also conducted in Winslow, which was initiated by State Police detectives. Though nothing of evidentiary value was located, detectives were able to eliminate three more areas. All three searches utilized State Police cadaver dogs.”
Maybe, in anticipation of the civil case, people are beginning to talk.

Help needed to find Justin DiPetro in order to lawfully serve him for deposition. He reportedly lied about his identity and is hiding to avoid being served.

Last known address in Los Angeles, CA
Here's a photo:
upload_2018-12-17_15-58-25.png

Link to video news conference where still photo above captured: Mother of missing Ayla Reynolds to file wrongful death lawsuit

Justice for Ayla!!!

came as soon as I saw the presser. So old Justin is busy ducking justice still. I agree with IndyAnna, civil suit won't bring justice or Ayla home for proper burial, but I have to give credit to Trista, she refuses to give up. She has hounded him by any means available to her under the law in order to pursue the answer to one question: Where is my baby?"

I hope he never enjoys a moment of peace and he is hounded til the end of his days or until he gives up info on what happened that night and where little Ayla's remains can be found.

A very interesting development to be sure. What happens if Justin is never found? Could the trial go on without him? He surely wouldn't give up any information anyway. Their best bet is in the information gleaned from his alibis - DT, CR, and ED. They are bound by their previous testimony to the police, if they deviate, could they be charged with lying to the police? So many new questions to ponder!

Help needed to find Justin DiPetro in order to lawfully serve him for deposition. He reportedly lied about his identity and is hiding to avoid being served.

Last known address in Los Angeles, CA
Here's a photo:
View attachment 160325

Link to video news conference where still photo above captured: Mother of missing Ayla Reynolds to file wrongful death lawsuit

Justice for Ayla!!!
Thankyou for posting up the link with the video. I followed Ayla's case when it first happened, but not sure if it was on this forum.
It's heartbreaking and good to see Trista and her family are still pursuing Justice for little baby Ayla. My thoughts and prayers go out to them for resolution in this sad case.
And IMO the father JDP knows where she is and is responsible for what happened.

Ayla went missing in 2011 from her father's house she was just 20 months old. This led to the third largest search for a missing person in US history. She's never been found. State police held a press conference in May 2012 to discuss recent developments in the case, including the discovery of blood in her father's house and the number of people who were present at the time of her disappearance.[10] The blood was confirmed to be more than a cupful of Ayla's blood, adjacent to DiPietro's bed.[11] The only comment state investigators made at the time of its discovery was that it was 'more blood than a small cut would produce.'[12]

Mother of Missing Toddler Says No One Can Find Father

The mother of a toddler whose disappearance prompted the biggest criminal investigation in Maine history says she's been unable to locate the father.

In a Facebook post that has gone viral, Trista Reynolds wrote that no one can find Justin DiPietro, who reported then-20-month-old Ayla Reynolds missing in 2011 in Waterville.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back