Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maine state police and Waterville police have taken advantage of low water levels on Messalonskee Stream to search again for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Steve McCausland from the Maine Department of Public Safety says the dam operator lowered the water levels for routine maintenance. He says detectives and officers used the opportunity Friday to walk along the riverbank, focusing on the North Bridge area, to look for any signs of the missing toddler.

Searchers didn't find anything.
http://www.necn.com/10/05/12/Search...g.html?&apID=26279fbef531468d867cb1a9a7b4a292

Here's an update on the article posted just above :

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/State-police-search-remote-area-wont-say-why.html

PLEASANT RIDGE PLANTATION — Maine State Police said today they have suspended their search of a remote area of Somerset County, and they’re still not saying what they were looking for.

Elsewhere in the region, police are conducting a limited search today in Waterville for missing Ayla.
McCausland said the searches are coincidental.

Hmmm ... could it be "coincidental" ? Maybe ... but I can understand Mr. McCausland's reasons for "keeping a lid" on things.

:please: that little Ayla will be found !

:please:

Ayla's case demonstrates that our country is need dire need of a new kind of law. If LE says that the DPs have not been forthcoming- then, why in the heck hasn't someone made a law yet?

So many cases like this one where the parents can just refuse to talk or cooperate.

I'm pretty sure the Constitution/Miranda Rights gives all Americans the right to not talk to LE. So it would probably take a lot more than a new law to change it.

Does anyone know of a case that this search may be related to and is listed here on WS, and this update should be posted there -- if it is not related to Ayla ?
TIA !

:please:[/QUOTE]

Shirley Theresa Moon Atwood.

Every day I check my email hoping to get a new alert about little Ayla. I just can't stop thinking about this case, and the fact that someone covered up her disappearance so well.

Hoping for justice soon. :leaf2:

Thinking about Ayla...love this picture.

Attachments

• Ayla.jpg
    Ayla.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 26
When will we know the story of your end, little punkin? When will we see someone held accountable?

:bump: for bugbug

:bump:

Almost 11 months... :banghead:

:bump:

Almost 11 months... :banghead:

:seeya: I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the calendar just now, Niner !

Almost 11 months since Ayla has been missing :furious:

And unfortunately, it will soon be a year :furious:

:please: for Ayla ...

:please: for a break in this case !

http://www.kjonline.com/news/real-life-imitatesfiction_2012-10-31.html

A lot of people had a strong reaction to the initial news that Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds had disappeared from her father's home, and was reported missing the day before. For Boyle, it was a stunning déjà vu.

Mystery writers are used to being asked where they get their ideas, and as a former reporter and columnist for the Morning Sentinel, Boyle has plenty of ammo.

That December morning, the tables were turned.

"I started checking off the similarities," he said this week.

His latest book, "Port City Black and White," had been released two months before the child's disappearance.

Nothin new here, just can't stand the silence on this case so bumpity bump BugBug

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back