Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bikers from far and wide to converge for Ayla Reynolds charity event
(Article Posted Aug. 28, 2012, at 5:38 p.m.)

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/08/...-to-converge-for-ayla-reynolds-charity-event/

<snipped>
Stephen McCausland, a spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, said Tuesday that detectives are still following leads in her disappearance and conducting interviews, but that tips in the case have slowed to a trickle in recent months. Police have said they believe Reynolds is no longer alive, but there have been no arrests.

&#8220;This case will not close until we find her, period,&#8221; said McCausland.

McCausland said investigators are appreciative of any event for Ayla&#8217;s benefit and that he has been impressed with the power of bikers when they gather for a common cause, such as the annual Toy Run by the United Bikers of Maine.

&#8220;If they can participate in something that has some meaning, it&#8217;s a good thing,&#8221; he said. &#8220;It&#8217;s good to keep her name out there in any way possible.&#8221;

:bump: Back to the top for this little angel. Hoping she is found soon!

Justice for Ayla. Cowardly Justin has the answers but cowers behind women's skirts. A tiny helpless little toddler, Ayla, was forcibly handed over to her father, Justin. Then, Justin, rather than return Ayla to her mother, stalled for time. When he ran out of time Justin claimed Ayla was abducted. What really happened to bright, beautiful, sparkly blue-eyed Ayla? Why doesn’t Justin fight for justice for Ayla? It speaks for itself that the only cause worth fighting for to Justin is his own freedom :jail: from being convicted of a horrible crime involving Ayla, who is still missing.

IMHO

It is time to get tougher on parents who report their child has "disappeared" and then claim their right to remain silent. A parent who fully cooperates with LE has nothing to hide. An innocent parent has no reason to remain silent, to hinder investigations by hiring a defense attorney. If there is an abundance of suspicion about a claimed abduction, an innocent parent should be willing to undergo any tests to prove their innocence.
A child should have over-riding powerful legal rights in "legitimately forcing truthful disclosures" from parents who claim their child was abducted/disappeared without a trace. A child should be entitled to inalienable rights, and our laws should represent and speak for missing children who cannot speak for themselves. Parents do not have the right to murder and dispose of their children. We have to draw the line somewhere and consider the child, the victim. Our laws were drawn up in a different era, and they were written by adults, for the protection of adults. Life was less complicated, and much has changed since the Bill of Rights was enacted. I do not imagine our forefathers had any fear that parents would be murdering their offspring.
I know this is just the wistful wishful thinking of an old granny who believes that children are our most precious gifts, and should be treasured beyond measure. Children should be smothered &#8211; with love, with hugs and kisses - protected with our own lives, if necessary. Sadly, this is not the way for so many, and their names and faces are embedded in my head and in my heart.

Ayla Reynolds case: Man admits vandalizing home
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/213776/2/Ayla-Reynolds-case-Man-admits-vandalizing-home

Ayla Reynolds Windows Smasher Guilty
http://560wgan.com/pages/14172132.php?

Man pleads guilty to smashing windows of missing toddler's home
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...mashing-windows-of-missing-toddlers-home.html
snipped
Ayla's grandmother Phoebe DiPietro, who was at home during the incident, watched the court proceedings Wednesday, but did not offer testimony.

So very frustrating. I do not understand how the adults present the night of Ayla's "disappearance" can still maintain their silence. The longer this goes the more I am convinced only one - perhaps two people know the full facts. The rest remain silent because they do not know but suspect the true events of what has become of Ayla.

It is time to get tougher on parents who report their child has "disappeared" and then claim their right to remain silent. A parent who fully cooperates with LE has nothing to hide. An innocent parent has no reason to remain silent, to hinder investigations by hiring a defense attorney. If there is an abundance of suspicion about a claimed abduction, an innocent parent should be willing to undergo any tests to prove their innocence.
A child should have over-riding powerful legal rights in "legitimately forcing truthful disclosures" from parents who claim their child was abducted/disappeared without a trace. A child should be entitled to inalienable rights, and our laws should represent and speak for missing children who cannot speak for themselves. Parents do not have the right to murder and dispose of their children. We have to draw the line somewhere and consider the child, the victim. Our laws were drawn up in a different era, and they were written by adults, for the protection of adults. Life was less complicated, and much has changed since the Bill of Rights was enacted. I do not imagine our forefathers had any fear that parents would be murdering their offspring.
I know this is just the wistful wishful thinking of an old granny who believes that children are our most precious gifts, and should be treasured beyond measure. Children should be smothered – with love, with hugs and kisses - protected with our own lives, if necessary. Sadly, this is not the way for so many, and their names and faces are embedded in my head and in my heart.
I heartily agree, Caligram. LE has enough evidence to suggest Ayla is not alive, but where is justice for her? It's obvious the DiPietro's aren't about to talk because they know they are protected by the law. I don't condone what the man who smashed their windows did, but it's amazing that he has already been charged and sentenced while the DiPietro's have not been held responsible for Ayla's demise. Not even for her disappearance although the adults were responsible for her safety and there is no evidence of a break-in. Why should the DP's talk when they can remain silent and receive protection from the law? :notgood:

Ayla Reynolds case: Man admits vandalizing home
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/213776/2/Ayla-Reynolds-case-Man-admits-vandalizing-home

Ayla Reynolds Windows Smasher Guilty
http://560wgan.com/pages/14172132.php?

Man pleads guilty to smashing windows of missing toddler's home
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...mashing-windows-of-missing-toddlers-home.html
snipped

Seriously?! Fifty hours of community service and $627 in restitution, when Lance only had to pay $300 and no restitution or community service when his foot accidentally slipped and kicked Linnell in the head?!

Wow! Those DiPietro boys must be made of teflon.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/most-ayla-reynolds-evidence-processed_2012-09-16.html

Unfortunately, there is no new information on the 9th month anniversary of Ayla's disappearance. LE statements indicate that they stand by their earlier opinions that those present in the DiPietro home have not been forthcoming.

:seeya: Thanks for this update.

BBM: WOW ... I can't believe it has been 9 months since Ayla has been "missing" !

:please::please: that Ayla will be found and that there will be justice !

:please::please:

I think about this sweet baby daily, and the image of her bright blue eyes and happy smile is stuck inside my head. The days come and go, and it just seems like hope has also gone for any evidence found to convict those who harmed Ayla. Yet, I still wish for justice for Ayla and that those who harmed her will pay with their freedom forevermore.

Ayla's case demonstrates that our country is need dire need of a new kind of law. If LE says that the DPs have not been forthcoming- then, why in the heck hasn't someone made a law yet?

So many cases like this one where the parents can just refuse to talk or cooperate.

Bumping for Ayla. I had to search for your thread, little one, and you were on page 4!

Thinking of you, sweet Ayla! You will not be forgotten, and we will never stop looking for justice!

:bump: ing our girl up a bit. Its a shame that this case like so many other missing little ones right now, has gone dead quiet.

:bump: ing our girl up a bit. Its a shame that this case like so many other missing little ones right now, has gone dead quiet.

I'm hoping this is the calm before the storm ... the storm that shakes the DiPietros from their peaceful slumber.

:seeya: I just saw this on the Sentinel.

:waitasec: Mr. McCausland says the search is NOT related to Ayla -- BUT is it possible that this search is, and LE is just not going to say so because of the DiPietro's ?

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/State-police-search-remote-area-wont-say-why.html

Maine State Police troopers and the Major Crimes Unit searched the woods in a remote area of Somerset County for the second day Thursday in connection with a case they have "been working on for some time."

Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, would not give details about the search effort except to say that it was not related to the case of missing Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds. He said the search began Wednesday.

Does anyone know of a case that this search may be related to and is listed here on WS, and this update should be posted there -- if it is not related to Ayla ?
TIA !

:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79