Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ride For Ayla

http://united4ayla.com/

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 Big Moose Harley-Davidson and LostNMissing Inc., are sponsoring a “Ride for Ayla”.. An event to raise awareness for missing toddler, Ayla Reynolds, and other families of missing loved ones from the State of Maine. LostNMissing Inc., is a 501c3 non-profit charity organization who is dedicated to helping law enforcement and families locate their missing loved ones. They manage the case for Ayla Reynolds, missing since December 2012, by working with the maternal family.

Sweet baby Ayla...you have been "missing" for way too long. I know that your mommy feels the pain of losing you more than we will ever know. I wish, oh how I wish, that someone would be struck with a shred of compassion, and develop enough courage to reveal where your lifeless body was dumped.

Bumping for Ayla. You deserved so much more lil sweetie.

images

My granddaughter is now 14 months old and developing such a personality. I look at Ayla's pictures and see a wonderful personality developing too. How anyone can just toss an adorable child is beyond me. Someone needs to come forward and put an end to this!

Bumping for Ayla. . .wishing you could be back dancing with your Mommy. :genie:

Such a beautiful baby. It devastates me looking at her pictures. :star::rose:

I've hoped, wished, and prayed that someone would find a little bit of love and compassion and tip LE information so Ayla can come home. I don't know how family members can stand the heartbreak. :(

I'm using the Force for you Ayla.

Thinking of you, sweet Ayla everyday. I am hoping and praying that Trista has her sweet baby back soon.

It breaks my heart that seemingly nothing is being done on Ayla's case...back to page one...

Wow, we have TOO MANY MISSING people! Ayla, back to page one...

WGME 13 News (video)
Ayla Reynolds Hope To Keep Missing Toddler On People's Minds

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_13328.shtml

Supporters of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds held a motorcycle ride, ending at Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland. A charity barbecue was held there on Saturday. Ayla was reported missing from her father's Waterville home last December. Proceeds from today's event go to a group designed at helping the families of missing persons.

NECN: New England Cable News (video/short article)

Bikers take part in 'Ride for Ayla'

http://www.necn.com/09/01/12/Bikers...Ayla/landing.html?blockID=766749&feedID=11106

<snipped>
Organizers of Saturday's "Ride for Ayla" say they hope the event will shed renewed light on the case.

"Our staff is made up of moms and dads and aunts and uncles, and you know, our hearts break for the fact that this little girl has been missing since last year," said organizer Kimberly Curless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back