Found Deceased ME - Kristin Westra, 47, North Yarmouth, 30 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it kind of bothers me in the interview when her husband says, 'its been the hardest thing I've ever gone through in MY life' ...just MOO. Something about the husbands interview seems disingenuous to me but I can't put my finger on exactly WHAT that is...maybe it is just that since he is a pediatric advanced oncology nurse he is used to compartmentalizing his feelings (and i really hope thats what it is) but I just have this nagging feeling he is not being 100% authentic.

Also I was wondering if anyone knows if KW was from the North Yarmouth area originally (like born and raised?) Just wondering if she would have tried to head somewhere else she considered 'home' for some reason since she was feeling anxious? Maybe somewhere else that was 'comfortable' for her? Praying that she just needed a break and will be found safe and sound very soon.
If you look at my first post in this thread (second post in the thread) there is a link with her teacher bio info. She was born, raised and educated in Vermont, followed a friend(s) to Portland, then took the teaching position on the island six years ago, so she is not native to the area. It is unknown how long they've had the current house.

Waiting is so difficult. I can only imagine how the family is doing.

Photo at the link.

Vivien Leigh on Twitter

‘Waiting is agonizing’ Friends of Kristin Westra wait for news about the fate of the beloved teacher and loving mom. The group which includes college roommates and best friends are trying to stay strong.

I have no idea in which direction my thoughts go with this case, I only know from personal experience that if you suffer some kind of depression, the most ridiculous things(for others) can send you over the edge and make you want to commit suicide...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett