Found Deceased ME - Kristin Westra, 47, North Yarmouth, 30 Sept 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO but I would guess they have recovered her body. So very sad. One thing I wonder is if they owned any firearms and if so were they missing. Cause of death should be relatively easy to determine. I have a hunch which way this will go but will sit on my hands for now. Poor lady.

Great post!
Just jumping off your post for a minute.. but I’m just wondering (and I realize that not every person does) but wouldn’t she have written a note if she was leaving to commit suicide?
Kristin is a highly regarded elementary teacher and described by her friends and peers as highly communicative, organized, reliable, and an overall wonderful friend. Her husband said she writes often in a personal journal. Wouldn’t someone like that be more inclined to leave a note?

I've thought she may have left a note, not a suicide note, but a short note saying she couldn't sleep and went out or even that she loves them.

Yesterdays update about following a lead of a credible sighting made me happily optimistic. I thought all the additional posts today would surely be good news..... But it appears to be the opposite. :(

Remember that ANY untimely death needs to be treated as though it is a homicide until it's determined to be otherwise. If they don't handle it that way, and ASSume a suicide, they lose potentially vital evidence and control of the scene. (So what I'm trying to say is don't ASSume they think it's a homicide or that it appears to be a homicide, they MUST treat it as such even if all initial evidence points to the contrary. Or at least smart departments do!)

I was wondering why I kept getting the Kavanaugh hearing instead of the feed whenever I clicked the link.
According to reporters tweets, LE realized that the news media were filming a live feed and made all of the reporters move back and away from the scene. That’s why that live feed link switched over to the Kavanaugh hearings.

I mean... there's a POSSIBILITY she left her house on foot between 3am and 5am, for a walk or run and was hit by a car on Rte 231 or 115 and tried to get back home through the woods. But, unfortunately, that is not the way I'm leaning. I assume we will have information by the end of the day... Anxiety and depression is so terrible. I just wish she could have found peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop