ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING from CBS News: MAINE LAW ENFOCEMENT BULLETIN: Maine State Police is attempting to locate Robert Card as a person of interest regarding a mass shooting incident at Schemeagees Bar and Grille Restaurant and the Sparetime Recreation in Lewiston.Card is a trained firearms instructor believed to be in the Army reserve stationed out of Saco, MEAccording to law enforcement, Card recently reported mental health issues including hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard base in Saco. He was also reported to have been comitted to a mental health facility for 2 weeks in the summer of 2023.Last known to be operating a White Subaru Outback with a black bumper with ME plates.

Oh no. Lone wolf. As in the lone wolf attacks we’ve recently been warned about by Homeland Security?
I don’t mean it in the terrorist sense (the way that it’s almost always used), but in the sense that he did this completely by himself.

I think this is going to be your straight up mass murder, as opposed to politically or religiously motivated.

BREAKING from CBS News: MAINE LAW ENFOCEMENT BULLETIN: Maine State Police is attempting to locate Robert Card as a person of interest regarding a mass shooting incident at Schemeagees Bar and Grille Restaurant and the Sparetime Recreation in Lewiston.Card is a trained firearms instructor believed to be in the Army reserve stationed out of Saco, MEAccording to law enforcement, Card recently reported mental health issues including hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard base in Saco. He was also reported to have been comitted to a mental health facility for 2 weeks in the summer of 2023.Last known to be operating a White Subaru Outback with a black bumper with ME plates.

And yet he had or got hold of a massive weapon and ammo to go with it...
Go figure.

OCT 25, 2023 9:55pm CST

Concerned family and citizens waiting outside of the local hospital are complaining they are cold. I just know they are trembling and terrified their loved ones are inside being treated for injuries.

All critical care workers stand by
ME Medical Center is on LOCKDOWN

Screenshot 2023-10-25 9.52.04 PM.png

Card’s Facebook page was taken down shortly after the shooting reports broke. However, people saved screenshots from it and shared them on X. He listed bowling as an interest on Facebook.

One screenshot included a comment exchange that indicated that Card may have served in the U.S. Army until recently.

“Another wild bus trip think we’re to old aren’t we. Good to hear from you just about to finish up my 20 years in the army got my letter just need them to approve my packet,” Card wrote 20 weeks ago to a friend,” according to the screenshot.

'What we know so far​

• At least 22 people are dead in two mass shootings in Lewiston, Maine, on Wednesday night, one of the city's councilors told CNN. Another 50 to 60 people have been injured in the shootings, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
  • Police said the two shootings took place at Schemengees Bar and Grille and Sparetime Recreation, a local bowling alley.
  • A manhunt is underway for a suspect in Lewiston, the state's second-largest city and about 36 miles north of Portland, police said.
  • Maine State Police are asking residents to shelter in place as the situation is ongoing.'

Trained firearm instructor...that is scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members