Media Exposure - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, could the business card photo be Michaela Garrecht? There is something about the slant of the eyes that jolted me right now.

We have a missing teenager in my city at the moment and came across a site I thought would be beneficial in searching for Anna. It is called 'Help Find My Child'.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/

"Our voluntary base comes from many countries, bringing a range of resources, skills, time and passion to what we do. This allows us to offer various forms of help, tailored to each child's circumstances."

This site is international and shows visitors internationally helping to find missing children/adults.

I would like to know if I could have permission to post about Anna on this site?

:angel:

We have a missing teenager in my city at the moment and came across a site I thought would be beneficial in searching for Anna. It is called 'Help Find My Child'.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/

"Our voluntary base comes from many countries, bringing a range of resources, skills, time and passion to what we do. This allows us to offer various forms of help, tailored to each child's circumstances."

This site is international and shows visitors internationally helping to find missing children/adults.

I would like to know if I could have permission to post about Anna on this site?

:angel:

Of course.

Of course.

Thanku! I just wanted you to know what I was up to! :) They are going to post Anna's details, once this is done, I will let you know so you can see it on the site.

Best and Love
:cheerful:

Hi Annasmom,

Did you hear back from the Oprah show? I email them too but I haven't had a reply.

Hi Annasmom,

Did you hear back from the Oprah show? I email them too but I haven't had a reply.
I have never had any kind of response from anything I sent to the Oprah show, including the book. I think this is the height of rudeness, but I am sure they get thousands of requests. It seems to me that they could at least send an electronic reply saying they received your (our) mail.

I have never had any kind of response from anything I sent to the Oprah show, including the book. I think this is the height of rudeness, but I am sure they get thousands of requests. It seems to me that they could at least send an electronic reply saying they received your (our) mail.

I agree Annasmom, it is extremely rude not to reply at all however, I feel that if they are requesting people to submit stories (which the do on their website) they should have the necessary staff to read and respond to those emails.

Maybe we should send an email on a weekly basis until we get some sort of response. I kept a draft copy of my email and would be happy to send it to them weekly and request a response, even if it is a negative one.

I agree Annasmom, it is extremely rude not to reply at all however, I feel that if they are requesting people to submit stories (which the do on their website) they should have the necessary staff to read and respond to those emails.

Maybe we should send an email on a weekly basis until we get some sort of response. I kept a draft copy of my email and would be happy to send it to them weekly and request a response, even if it is a negative one.
Good idea!

Good idea!

Hi Annasmom,

I've sent another email to the Oprah show and will continue to do so until they respond.

Maybe if a few more people would be will to send emails too, they might get the idea that we are not going to away without a response.

This video does not mention Anna, but it does remind us on how many "miracles" have occured where the missing have been found alive years after their abduction.

It's a shame Anna wasn't included. I was happy to see Daniel Morcombe included, I know his Auntie.

I just learned that Half Moon Bay's newest book store is carrying our book, yay. I don't know what arrangements stores have with Lulu (do they get a discount, I hope?) but am glad somebody has it on the bookstore shelves.

I just learned that Half Moon Bay's newest book store is carrying our book, yay. I don't know what arrangements stores have with Lulu (do they get a discount, I hope?) but am glad somebody has it on the bookstore shelves.

Annasmom, that is fantastic news. Congratulations to you and Dr Doogie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake