Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WHAT??

How did they cast 'reasonable doubt'???

The duct tape is the only reason the mandible was in place.

The cotton strings in the duct tape were deteriorated because of the length of time it had been out in the elements.

Please, someone, anyone who was here watching this trial everyday, tell me I am not entering the twilight zone.

No you are not. But I wonder if Russ' neighbors will see him driving a fancy new car in the near future. KWIM?

Yes, it seems that in Florida, a jury will let u get away with duct taping a child's face, putting them in a garbage bag, and throwing them away in the swampy woods where you bury your dead pets! Oh and let us not forget, you can also let your 2 year old go missing, and not bother to report it for 31 days...so u can do more important things like get tattoos and enter hot body contests...yes because that's what a mother does when her child is missing.....right? Hello jury members? Is that right?

apparently that was what 12 people thought.....

Wow, I can't believe what people are saying about this jury. No wondere people do not want to do their civic duty. I think they came to the right decision. NO EVIDENCE.

Oh good gawd. From now on every time a person is found in bags, in a swamp with duct tape on their face LE will not have to investigate it as a homicide, accident, natural causes and suicide. This is absolutely insane that 12 people could agree it may have been an accident. No proof and makes absolutely no sense. I'm starting to believe no one should ever be convicted of a murder again because it may have been an accident someone decided to make look like a murder. And if they happen to be from a dysfunctional family all the more likely it was an accident. Has the world gone insane??

Yep. Cause at least 12 people think that if your child drowns that's what you do with them

AND cadaver dogs

Exactly!! Did they completely dismiss the dogs who responded to the decomposition smell? I think these specially trained dogs are amazing and to be honest I'm far more inclined to trust a dog then a human being any day.

If there was one thing I was absolutely certain of, it was that Caylee's body was in the trunk of ICA's car!!! :banghead:

"It's a shame because it was an accident that became a murder scene."

------------

Jeez - did anyone on the jury have an ounce of common sense or were they all backwards thinkers?

What was the accident, Mr. Huekler

Wow, I can't believe what people are saying about this jury. No wondere people do not want to do their civic duty. I think they came to the right decision. NO EVIDENCE.

There was plenty of evidence, except the jurors never had the decency to ask to see ANY of it during deliberations and didn't deliberate for an appropriate amount of time given the length of the trial. They didn't do their civic duty and they should be called out on it.

There was plenty of evidence, except the jurors never had the decency to ask to see ANY of it during deliberations and didn't deliberate for an appropriate amount of time given the length of the trial. They didn't do their civic duty and they should be called out on it.

There absolutely was not enough evidence. But believe what you will.

If ,as the State affirmed is their biggest fear, COMMON SENSE is completely set aside then yes all speculation that George was somehow involved is understandable. Many also believe we are being observed by UFO's and the Gov has implanted all of us with micro-chips to follow our movements.

:waitasec: I think I just figured out where these 12 jurors came from....

(aside)....The Triumph of the "Jose Baez's" of this Life is what wearies my soul and spirit the most.

Me too. It's horrific enough that ICA gets to walk but the fact that JB helped her with such vile tactics in court......

I have no words.

Of course I am devastated but where to put the blame? Not sure if that can be done. Still, I cringed when LDB spoke to the jury about using common sense. No matter how she phrased it, it sounded deragatory to me and perhaps to jurors as well. I wish JA hadn't smirked/laughed during closing. i think that teed some of them off. BUT STILL!! The death of a little girl goes unpunished? Nothing? That is incredible to me. Part of me wonders if the jury by that time was so disgusted with the trial that they just wanted to go home. No guilt = no penalty phase = immediate release from jury duty.

That said, how could anyone believe that anyone would cover up an accident to make it look like a kidnapping or a murder? How, how, how?

I think there was a ton of "circumstantial evidence", in this case. Unfortunately (IMO) the jurors DID leave their common sense (that's assuming they have some) at home in Pinellas County.

I refuse to watch Geraldo or listen to another word out of ICA, JB or CM's lying mouths.

Every day we heard the judge say "Did you heed my admonitions" how in hell did they if this man, sequestered while the jury was deliberating know that "we didn't believe GA" .... just doesn't make sense. The jury must have ignored the judge's rulesfrom the start.

I wonder if Geraldo will buy the Sunfire from whomever officially owns it (I think it is Cindy) and open the trunk on his TV show to see if it still smells. :floorlaugh:

Can't imagine the Anthonys are keeping the car, probably doesn't even run now.
OMG - this was my first LotsOfLuck all day!

Respecfully, there was/is plenty of evidence to convict Casey Anthony but none so damning as little Caylee Marie Anthony's skull with duct tape still intact on her air passage ways (nose, mouth).

:rose: Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back