Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am watching GMA and they just reported someone (the alternate? - I missed that part unfortunately) said the jury discussed this case everyday of the trial. Can't find anything online regarding this though.

I really wish I could tell the SA's somehow how proud I am of them, how much we appreciate their office, and that we all felt their pain yesterday. I am not even watching the jurors. I don't care what they have to say.

JA is so gracious. Then we have CM flipping the bird at reporters yesterday. How juvenile Check out our news thread. What a difference between the two.

Anyone want to guess what this could possibly be about?

@bobkealingbob kealing
Did #CaseyAnthony have a little rain on her parade to possible freedom last night? I'll explain later today.

omg he is that eager teacher? Good Lord help his students and all of us! Not even spending a few days looking at evidence and deliberating = splendid lesson for his students.

Anyone want to guess what this could possibly be about?

@bobkealingbob kealing
Did #CaseyAnthony have a little rain on her parade to possible freedom last night? I'll explain later today.

I think it has something to do with those bad checks she was writing all over town.

(((((Jeff)))))~ Thanks for staying classy right up to the end.

I think the most outrageous thing I have heard today came from LKB (no surprise).

She actually had the audacity to call Jose Baez "a young F. Lee Bailey"!

I can hear Bailey screaming from the grave, "I OBJECT!"

Juror's Handbook States (BBM):

Don’t talk about the case. While you are a juror and before you retire
to the jury room for deliberations,
you should not talk to anyone about
the case, not even to another juror. You should not permit anyone to
talk to you or talk in your presence about the case. If any person
persists in talking to you about it or attempts to influence you as a
juror, you should report that fact to the judge immediately.

http://www.pascoclerk.com/jury-pages/jury_handbook.pdf

(^Pasco County is in Florida)

I heard what this man had to say in his phone interview. He doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

I think he has a flamingly liberal agenda and he was determined from the beginning to cast his vote against "The Man", which in this case is the prosecution. He probably has erotic dreams of living forever in the "60's"!

He seems to be the type of obnoxious fellow who has an "expert" opinion about everything and can't stop boring anyone who will listen with his opinions. He probably tells his doctor how to better practice medicine.

I'll bet he painted fake eyes on his eyelids and slept thru LDB's brilliant closing argument!

I hope this is one of the teachers who didn't survive budget cuts. That may sound harsh, but I wouldn't want this man teaching my kid when there are excellent teachers losing their jobs!

I think the most outrageous thing I have heard today came from LKB (no surprise).

She actually had the audacity to call Jose Baez "a young F. Lee Bailey"!

I can hear Bailey screaming from the grave, "I OBJECT!"
Did he die?

I am watching GMA and they just reported someone (the alternate? - I missed that part unfortunately) said the jury discussed this case everyday of the trial. Can't find anything online regarding this though.

Oh, I hope that is true!

If the jurors discussed the case before deliberations, I think that would be grounds for a mistrial due to juror misconduct!

Keep talkin' big man, please! Tell us more!

Right now this would just be rumor unless someone can provide a link to the comment on GMA. Anyone else hear it? We need a link!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back