Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to state my opinion. Before I digested the entire evidence in this case, when I've heard and read about Caylee, the first thing I'd looked at were the pictures and videos with Casey and Caylee.

I said to myself, no, she did not kill her baby girl. But people do crazy things right? After reading and watching all of the evidence I was not so sure anymore that Casey was innocent. But no witness ever said she was a bad mother, they said the opposite. Even Lee's wife said they adored each other. She did not cross me as the "evil mom". I personally always believed something was shady about George Anthony. I believe he had an affair, and I also believe the statement "It was an accident that snowballed out of control".

George's suicide: Did not make me believe he had nothing to do with it, the opposite is the case. I watched a report last night, where someone stated, he had witnessed many many cases. In none of them the other family members ever tried to commit suicide. IF someone tried to commit suicide, then it was the person who was responsible for the death.

During trial:

Chloroform: I explained the chloroform research this way, that she looked it up after reading the myspace comment from her former boyfriend. This was a logical explanation to me. BUT: When Prosecution LDB told us that she had visited scifi "how to make chloroform' 84 times I was sold to the prosecution.

Closing arguments: I thought Baez didn't do a good job at first, but I liked his visual presentation. The evidence of the smell in the car, with air samples never convinced me. Also that the people who first picked up the car NEVER smelled anything.

BIG ISSUE: The prosecution had lied or provided false evidence. She visited MYSPACE 84 times, not scifi "how to make chloroform'. This was only 1 hit! So back to my original believe.

My husband is an officer in the US Army and had served jury duty many times in the military. We've watched the trial, and he said, all those people who are enraged and rambling on and on don't understand how our justice system works. He said there is NO WAY, that they could convict her for anything, there isn't any evidence, motive etc. , he said they have nothing.

I told him that I do not agree with him, oh, she will be convicted, not first degree murder, but I strongly believed she would receive manslaughter.

I guess my husband was right, like it or not, this is how the justice system works. Casey is not guilty, but she is not innocent, as she knew exactly what happened to Caylee and should have came clean.

Now go ahead and bash my post :)

Thank you! Does anyone have a link to the recent Jesse Grund interview? Was it today? Here is an old interview. He seems like a good guy.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/ns/today-today_people/t/ex-fianc-missing-tots-mom-tell-truth/

Here it is, I was just getting ready to watch it when I saw your post. Video and transcript at the below link:

Former fiance: Anthony family a ‘carnival of dysfunctionality’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43652...ny-family-carnival-dysfunctionality?GT1=43001

[/B]

If the Jury didn't understand the law and how to apply it WHY in the name of all thing Holy, Didn't they ASK HHJP!!!!!
Knock on the door and ask to have it clarified!!!

They didn't care, they wanted out. IMO most people who have issues, with the law is because they have fractured one or two...that was a flash verdict.

If you missed aall the Baez interviews, you must have just gotten a television in the past few weeks. Heck, even YOU could be a juror in Florida.

snipped

Thanks to something called jobs, housework, kids' school and sports and life in general, I've never seen any of Mason or Baez's interviews. I chose to spend the time I was able to devote to this case by reading about it instead. The few videos I wanted to see for myself, I viewed on YouTube. Not everybody was able to spend countless hours watching this case play out on TV.

According to InSession/Tru TV, a motion has been filed to request the release of the names of all of the jurors. Florida Sunshine Laws...

He will be the first to write a book about the trial.

I hope so. And I will buy it. Actually buy several to give as gifts to friends. Because if anyone is going to profit from this trial, I want it to be the prosecutors. And only the prosecutors. That is the only way I can show my support for the hardwork they put into this case.

I will not watch any of the defense on the media, nor will I purchase any of the "stuff" they may produce. And anything from the Anthonys will not see a penny of my $ or energy.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

And I will be the first in line to buy it.

Any other book on the subject? No way.

I'm also refusing to watch any show that promotes any of the Anthonys....any of the jurors....and most importantly the main gasbag himself Baez.

Oil, we were posting at the same time! Great minds think alike, yea!

TC,
BeagleMom

From Baez, regarding Casey: "We're gonna help her take the next step for the rest of her life."

Means: I'm going to broker lots of deals for her, and Casey and I will be rich pretty soon. Let the TV interviews begin.

If the death penalty had not been pursued, this case would have been over a long time ago, with ICA behind bars where she belongs. Sad, but true, IMO.

Of course, I am not saying I am anti-DP, just think this is the reality in this case.

I have heard a lot of people in the last day say that the defense will hit the media scene. Sorry for my ignorance, I've only followed this during the trial. are you saying Baez and Mason made the media circuit during the trial or before? I never saw them on tv. Guess I never see anything wrong with it since you pick a jury supposedly who hasn't followed the case, right>?

Baez was all over the TV three years ago. Anyone/any show that would have him, he was there. Like white on rice. That's why I find it funny that they are saying she was judged in the media. They were just as much part of the media frenzy as anyone.

Means: I'm going to broker lots of deals for her, and Casey and I will be rich pretty soon. Let the TV interviews begin.

There's a word for this kind of behavior on the street.

What bothers me about Mr. Hueckler's comments are the inconsistencies in belief: he does not accept the body located in the trunk of Casey's car b/c there there was no evidence that it was there. This belief seems contradictory to the witnesses who directly smelled decomposition: Simon Birch, Yuri Melich, both parents, Arpad Vass, Dr. Furton, ect, contradictory to the two independent hits by cadaver dogs to a spot in the trunk, contradictory to two expert witnesses who detected levels of chloroform in the parts per million range on the trunk liner and in the air, and the presence of a nine inch long human hair which could have only realistically come from Caylee (the death banding seems to bolster that it was left postmortem).

In the same breath, he supports the 'accident theory' and a very bizarre belief that tape from the trash bag fell off and stuck to the skull in a very incriminating position on Caylee's skull. In review of the defense's case, where exactly was the evidence that tape from outside the bag could possibly fall off that quickly and attach itself to the skull? Likewise, where is the evidence that a drowning or accidental death occurred? There was an inference of an accident and a theory tossed out as to the source of the tape (actually multiple theories), but Huekler goes out of his way to express that these were his beliefs as to how the events proceeded.

I can understand a declaration that he had a reasonable doubt, but to go out of his way and express support for a series of evidence without foundation demonstrates that he completely rejected the state's case so ardently that he allowed the defense to convince him of one of their many theories without having to prove any of it. In effect, it was evidence nullification.

The fact this man is a teacher of any kind scares me even though he seems to be a rational person. Where is the critical thinking?

Reasonable doubt does not equal beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I would like to state my opinion. Before I digested the entire evidence in this case, when I've heard and read about Caylee, the first thing I'd looked at were the pictures and videos with Casey and Caylee.

I said to myself, no, she did not kill her baby girl. But people do crazy things right? After reading and watching all of the evidence I was not so sure anymore that Casey was innocent, but I personally always believed something was shady about George Anthony. I believe he had an affair, and also the statement "It was an accident that snowballed out of control".

George's suicide: Did not make me believe he had nothing to do with it, the opposite is the case. I watched a report last night, where someone stated, he had witnessed many many cases. In none of them the other family members ever tried to commit suicide. IF someone tried to commit suicide, then it was the person who was responsible for the death.

During trial:

Chloroform: I explained the chloroform research this way, that she looked it up after reading the myspace comment from her former boyfriend. This was a logical explanation to me.

BUT: When Prosecution LDB told us that she had visited scifi "how to make chloroform' 84 times I was sold to the prosecution.

Closing arguments: I thought Baez didn't do a good job at first, but I liked his visual presentation. The evidence of the smell in the car, with air samples did not convince me. Also that the people who first picked up the car NEVER smelled anything.

BIG ISSUE: The prosecution had lied or provided false evidence. She visited MYSPACE 84 times, not scifi "how to make chloroform'. This was only 1 hit! So back to my original believe.

My husband is an officer in the US Army and had served jury duty many times in the military. We've watched the trial, and he said, all those people who are enraged and rambling on and on don't understand how our justice system works. He said there is NO WAY, that they could convict her for anything, there isn't any evidence, motive etc. , he said they have nothing.
I told him that I do not agree with him, oh she will be convicted, not first degree but I strongly believed she would receive manslaughter.

I guess my husband was right, like it or not, this is how the justice system works. Casey is not guilty, but she also is not innocent, as she knew exactly what happened to Caylee and should have came clean.

Now go ahead and bash my post :)

BBM--

I am in complete understandment of how our justice system works.

I think it boils down to selecting a jury is a complete crap shot, you never know what you're going to get. Scott Peterson's jury convicted him and recommended death with a lot less evidence than was presented in ICA's case. They came out and said that they based their verdict on "hundreds of small 'puzzle pieces' of circumstantial evidence." They even said that his demeanor after Laci's disappearance was a big factor in their decision. So, the truth is, another jury could have found ICA guilty. Like I said, juries are a complete crap shot.

Baez was all over the TV three years ago. Anyone/any show that would have him, he was there. Like white on rice. That's why I find it funny that they are saying she was judged in the media. They were just as much part of the media frenzy as anyone.

Not to mention that one on one with In Session he did on the eve of jury selection and the interview he did with the Hispanic media DURING the trial.

Finally we'll find out what kind of tree Baez would be. All things will become clear.

Thank you for that. It gave me the first grin since the verdict. I've done denial, bargaining, anger.... still not at acceptance yet.

Jeff Ashton is going to be on The View today.

- - - - -

Barbara will have the first network interview with Jose Baez tonight on Nightline.

I knew it. I said right after the verdict that I bet JB already has his first interview lined up. I wonder how much more money that will line his pockets with? Here comes the money train, JB.
I also want to predict that KC will have an interview within the month, probably sooner. Strike while the iron, um, iorn is hot so to speak. I am sure that has been planned for years and it will go to the highest bidder, helping make KC rich and maybe independent for the first time in her life. Now that she doesn't need mommy and daddy she can really throw them under the bus. I believe this is the reason she wrote them off early on. She knew they had nothing more to offer her. Either she would spend her life in prison and not need them to support her or she would be acquitted and make enough money and wouldn't need them to support her. They were no longer of any use to her so they were discarded, like poor little Caylee. They are lucky she didn't actually discard them like Caylee. I firmly believe she would of if she could of.

And I will be the first in line to buy it.

Any other book on the subject? No way.

I'm also refusing to watch any show that promotes any of the Anthonys....any of the jurors....and most importantly the main gasbag himself Baez.

We need to take a stand and let the media know right away that we will not be watching/supporting these people that support a baby killer.

I just dont see how anyone could watch some videos and photos and find her to be a good mom?? Is it that people dont want to believe women murder their kids? Well guess what? they do all the time. People abuse children that it doesnt matter if they are rich, poor or anything inbetween. And what is the definition of a good mother? One that lies, steals, doesnt have a job, going from man to man. How is that a good mother. I just feel so sad about our society. People applauded for getting a job and supporting their kids. Thats what you are suppose to do!

All casey had to do is to put her child first. Not her parents, not her bf, not her friends, not her anger at her mother. Just Caylee. She couldnt even do that right. You have a kid you either give it away or suck it up and take responsiblity. We dont even know who the father is!

Yet, alternate juror thought she was a good mom. Really????

This man makes no sense to me. He/they believe that Caylee's death was "an accident that spiraled out of control".
Also thinks the duct tape was from wrapping her up like the family used to do with their dead dogs.

--There is no common sense.
--There is no logic.
--He/they did not take their job seriously and listen to the judges order/jury rules of not discussing this case. It is obvious they all knew. They all got the memo: Get dressed, do the paperwork, get out of here so we can enjoy a cruise etc.
--he has unanswered questions but never thought to take the time to discuss it as a group.
--he/they think Casey is a good mother because all her friends said so. OMG really? That statement alone is frightening.

You Mr. Huekler have now become a media you-know-what and have spent the evening and morning making your rounds looking for what? money? fame?
The only thing you are famous for now is for admitting you are dumb and lazy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back