Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I’m Just an old sod who still is scarred from the brutal kidnapping and murder of a childhood schoolmate, Billy Desusa back in ‘72. I have never been able to forget his infectious laugh and smile. God bless you Billy

Hello, I’m Just an old sod who still is scarred from the brutal kidnapping and murder of a childhood schoolmate, Billy Desusa back in ‘72. I have never been able to forget his infectious laugh and smile. God bless you Billy

Mike

Hi. My name's Jon. From England, living in Poland and working in Africa. A lot of travel! I signed up some time ago after finding links to this site related to a famous pre-war murder case in Poland that I was writing about and also the Andrew Gosden case. Andrew lived with his family about a mile from where I grew up (a generation or so before Andrew) and there are some parallels between my early life and his, hence my interest. I have a bit too much spare time to think about things and am very impressed by some of the analyses on here.

Hi! I am Anton and I live in London UK. I am a criminology student and have a lifelong interest in forensic psychology too. I am interested in all cases, especially cold cases. Just finished watching a more detailed on the Gabby Petito murder and I thought there were so many holes!

Hi I’m Jenny and I have been chasing a case all over the internet alone and none of my friends can stand to hear my theories anymore. I’m hoping to find some interested people smarter than me to help me connect dots. The author of the book about my personal cold case is deceased and I wish so badly I could speak with him and share what I know. If you are interested, please reach out. I’ll try my best to learn how to use this site well.

Looking for people interested in a cold case from the 70’s in the Poconos. The book is called “the bottom of the fox” and the victim(s) deserve justice. There’s a small town full of secrets and I have been screaming into the void for too long about this. There are people who are alive (probably not for too much longer because they’re probably old) who know what happened. The cover up by local government is clear. People remember this book being removed from the bookstore in town by the police!! Please read if you’re interested in this and reach out.

anyway. How’s that for an intro? Also I have a baby and a boxer dog and i love growing flowers and I’m passionate about kindness.

Hello all,

True crime has always been interesting to me and has always tugged at my heart. I didn't know this place existed until recently when I was watching a true crime show and they mentioned web sleuths. They talked about this being a wonderful place to find answers and get different viewpoints and I thought I would love to be a part of a space like that. I grew up hearing Robert Stack's voice in the background of every room in my house as my mother has always been interested in true crime too. I hope to make many friends and participate in many conversations, even if I don't bring much to the discussion. Thank you for having me.

Just re-watching The Killing Season on A&E.
Anyone else familiar with this show, or know if their information is all valid?
I'm not a sleuth at all, but this show has me intrigued to this site
I have seen the show I liked it but need to watch sgain

Hello, my name is Julian! For certain reasons I currently have a lot of free time, and I would like to use it in a meaningful way. I'm a 24 year old Arkansan and interested in researching cold cases and missing persons/unidentified persons from my state.
Hello all I am interested in cold cases there are several in my state of North Carolina that I am interested in. I hope in some way I can contribute to these cases

There are so many cold cases that exist. For years, I've been following the Madison Scott Case near Vanderhoof, B.C. Maddie has been missing since 2011. Still no leads.

Hello all,

True crime has always been interesting to me and has always tugged at my heart. I didn't know this place existed until recently when I was watching a true crime show and they mentioned web sleuths. They talked about this being a wonderful place to find answers and get different viewpoints and I thought I would love to be a part of a space like that. I grew up hearing Robert Stack's voice in the background of every room in my house as my mother has always been interested in true crime too. I hope to make many friends and participate in many conversations, even if I don't bring much to the discussion. Thank you for having me.
I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1

Hello all new members, nice to ''meet'' you, step right in the water is fine!
zen-candles.gif

gif step right in the water is fine - Google Search

I have seen the show I liked it but need to watch sgain
Hello again, I am a crime junkie . I am really in to missing persons, and serial killers. I watch a lot of dateline ,48 hours and Documentaries on discovery.
I discovered WS wile searching missing persons in NC.
I would like to post a thread but can not search to find out if one has already been started about this person. I can’t find the search box. I’m doing all of this on my smart phone. Thanks, Steve

Hello again, I am a crime junkie . I am really in to missing persons, and serial killers. I watch a lot of dateline ,48 hours and Documentaries on discovery.
I discovered WS wile searching missing persons in NC.
I would like to post a thread but can not search to find out if one has already been started about this person. I can’t find the search box. I’m doing all of this on my smart phone. Thanks, Steve
@Armchair63
Which case are you interested in finding? The search box is in the upper right corner of screen, or you can google the subject and add ''Websleuths'' to that google search.
ETA
Happy to start a thread for you or find the one that interests you.

Last edited:
Hello there, I've been a lurker of WS for yeaaars. I thought I had an old account but nothing came up for my 3 emails addys so, here I am... as Maude. :) My personality is far from Maude's (though I do love to say "vagina...") Maude is the bad*ss I strive to be. My professional expertise(s) are in mass media (B.A.) and psychology (M.S.)

I hope to add to the well-informed and holistic conversations that happen here at WS. :cool:

Hello from Europe. I been have always been interested in missing persons cases, and crime in general. Have often read up on some cases here, but never thought to join...so finally, here I am to sleuth with you all and maybe help a family get the closure they deserve.

Welcome to Ws @PsykoJester!
Could not find a thread or a great deal of info in English media, but started a thread as best as i could. Interesting unsolved case though, hope you have more info to add to the thread!
France - Belgium- " The Butcher of Mons ", Dismembered 5 females, In clear plastic bags, Jan'96-Jul'97 (websleuths.com)
Well, I recently bought a copy of , for as far as I know, the only book written on the subject. The Butcher of Bergen - Belgium's coldest cold case by Wesley Muyldermans. It is by now a rare book. Taking a look at the case, and considering the pure horror it represents, I find it extremely strange this case somehow faded into the past, without any credible results coming out of the investigation. Anyways, I will try to compile as much useful information as possible from the book. I will also try to provide a clear English translation to share with you guys. It is about time this case at least is discussed by some...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts1979