Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also new to this so I don’t know how to start a new thread, but my sister was murdered in 2020 in Kansas City. They have a man on trial, he still won’t talk and wants his trial. Here is the thing, for two years before her death, my sister feared for her life. She was also a drug user so they have chalked it up to paranoia. They say the guy has no connection to her.

I still have all of our conversations and messages, and it’s quite a lot of info and quite a story to break down. It’s a little hard to follow and involves a lot of people and family. I am hoping this group can take a look at this info, the past crimes possibly connected, and help me determine whether this was a case of “wrong place, wrong time,” or is there someone else that pulled the strings?

I have to spend some time learning to navigate the forum before I can start posting, but please if anyone is interested, please reach out. It currently isn’t being investigated. They believe they have their man and there was no connection. Maybe that is so, but I am not convinced yet. Thank you!!
Welcome to WS @Littlebitpsycho. I am very sorry about the tragic loss of your sister. If you would like to start a thread for her case and the trial for her accused killer, I first suggest becoming verified as an insider for your sister's case. As a verified insider, you won't be subject to limiting your posts to what's being reported in MSM or other WS approved sources. Good luck!

Verification process

Hi, I’m new to this site. I live in Texas and a mother of 2 teenagers. I’ve been interested in True Crime for years! I thought I would give this a try!

Welcome to Ws everyone, nice to ''meet'' you!
hello-welcome.gif

welcome animated images - Google Search

I’m new to the forum. I’ve always been interested in true crime. I watched Don’t #%^* with Cats which piqued my interest in amateur sleuthing. Then today I watch another show where an online forum group helped solve a murder. So, I thought I’d check it out. I am particular interested in missing people in the Pacific Northwest and also some of the more well known murders. Excited to read about those here.

New here , from texas . Grew up different than probably a lot of people on here . Small town watched the older guys in school make money the easy way . Did a few years in prison . I listened to peoples stories on there lives most of em the only interesting thing they did was murder someone . One guy told me he had put his wife in a freezer cooked and ate her every day . Just so he could have a nice quite dinner with his wife . Just wanted to poke my ex con nose in and read what y’all got going on here . I’ve seen investigations we’re they looking for something that was never there . A thought out motive . Some dudes are just sick. Mabye il run across one I heard about in there that was a just because

Hello everyone,
I am a NEWBIE!
I have found a case of a missing person and a unidentified person that seem very similar. What do I need to do with this information?
Thank in advance.

Attachments

• Missing Persons Case Report.pdf
    533.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Unidentified Persons Case Report.pdf
    560.8 KB · Views: 14
New here , from texas . Grew up different than probably a lot of people on here . Small town watched the older guys in school make money the easy way . Did a few years in prison . I listened to peoples stories on there lives most of em the only interesting thing they did was murder someone . One guy told me he had put his wife in a freezer cooked and ate her every day . Just so he could have a nice quite dinner with his wife . Just wanted to poke my ex con nose in and read what y’all got going on here . I’ve seen investigations we’re they looking for something that was never there . A thought out motive . Some dudes are just sick. Mabye il run across one I heard about in there that was a just because
Welcome to Ws @Itiswhstitis!
Maybe one of these cold case threads out of Texas may be of interest..
Search Results for Query: texas (websleuths.com)

Hello everyone! My name is Quentin but my friends call me “Q”. I live in a suburb of St Louis called Festus, MO where I was born and raised.

I worked for 20+ years as a Firefighter/Paramedic and have seen the evil this world can deliver from time to time. As a result my career was cut short by PTSD ten years ago.

Now I own a semi and haul freight for our friends at Amazon which gives me plenty of time listening to true crime podcasts while I stare out the window at the highway ahead. I often find myself driving through the towns I hear about in the stories I’m listening to. Given my experience I tend to look at things from a more professional angle having worked side by side with law enforcement through my career.

I look forward to studying the cases on the forums and hopefully giving some helpful and positive contributions to the cases. I might even have some questions about a missing persons case from our area that is near to our family and church.

Can’t wait to get my feet wet and meet new people! Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
Greetings and Salutations. My name is Rarity and I'm from Littleton, Colorado. True crime has always been my addiction and started with Ronnie DeFeo then shifting to Columbine.
I am on sabbatical from my Ph.D in forensic psychology and my favorites to study are mass, serial, and school shooters.
For every murder, crime, etc there is someone out there that knows what happened. Advances in DNA are fabulous but we also still need the human side. Feelings, gut instincts are vital in my opinion. Coupled with scientific advancements will be able to solve cold cases and identify those who seem to be forgotten.
Many missing people or unknowns may no longer have anyone to advocate and remind us that there are so many unsolved cases. I'm glad these groups exist. Social media has gotten a bad rap, which I understand, but it's nice to use it in a pro active way.
Sorry this ended up being so long. My name is Rarity and I approve this message.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but how do we get our photo up?

Hi Web Sleuthers,

After many years in television development and following this wonderful forum from afar, I have taken the plunge and decided to move forward with a documentary about the world of web sleuthing.

I know many of you have worked tirelessly to solve cold cases on this forum by means of sharing information, etc, and I would love to hear some of your stories if you feel so inclined.

I've pitched this idea many times to the network executives at Discovery ID and other true crime production companies and most of them have rejected the idea because they were afraid that it would offend the law enforcement entities that we rely on to gain access to materials needed for the making of their shows.

Therefore I've decided to take this up on my own time as I believe its an incredibly interesting world that deserves some attention. If you are interested in the project or would like to be involved I'd love to speak with you.

My email is 11thStreetFilms@gmail.com

Kindly,
Judson

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. Law enforcement should be thankful for help with cold cases. There are so many of them and if I were a police officer I would be ecstatic.
I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1

Oooh, that is on your profile page -- click on your username and look all over the page, I don't remember where to click, sorry!

Hello everyone,
I am a NEWBIE!
I have found a case of a missing person and a unidentified person that seem very similar. What do I need to do with this information?
Thank in advance.

Did you try using the SEARCH box in the upper right to check for existing threads for either one?

If not, start a thread for one or the other.

After that, there is Contact information for the law enforcement agency leading the case on NAMUS and Doe Network -- that's who you contact.

Hello everyone! My name is Quentin but my friends call me “Q”. I live in a suburb of St Louis called Festus, MO where I was born and raised.

I worked for 20+ years as a Firefighter/Paramedic and have seen the evil this world can deliver from time to time. As a result my career was cut short by PTSD ten years ago.

Now I own a semi and haul freight for our friends at Amazon which gives me plenty of time listening to true crime podcasts while I stare out the window at the highway ahead. I often find myself driving through the towns I hear about in the stories I’m listening to. Given my experience I tend to look at things from a more professional angle having worked side by side with law enforcement through my career.

I look forward to studying the cases on the forums and hopefully giving some helpful and positive contributions to the cases. I might even have some questions about a missing persons case from our area that is near to our family and church.

Can’t wait to get my feet wet and meet new people! Thanks for having me!
Welcome to Ws qwaynick!
Came across these missing person threads from around the area...
MO - MO - Amanda Jones, 26, pregnant, Hillsboro, 14 Aug 2005 | Page 37 (websleuths.com)

MO - MO - Diana Braungardt, 18, Crystal City, 11 March 1987 (websleuths.com)

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and just wanted to reach out and say a big hello!

I am from England, and although I am very new to being a websleuth I am looking forward to learning lots more on this forum. I'm a very friendly girl and if you ever want to reach out, feel free :)

Speak soon! :)

Just re-watching The Killing Season on A&E.
Anyone else familiar with this show, or know if their information is all valid?
I'm not a sleuth at all, but this show has me intrigued to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member