Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings !
I am a new member from Florida.. as well as a crime fanatic, as is my husband...roommate.. sister etc.. We would love to be able to help solve a case. The one I'm most interested in this week is the Stacy Peterson case.

weaselbait ;)

Hi, everyone! I'm so excited to finally join after hearing about Websleuths from John Lordon on YouTube! I've loved mysteries since I was very young and that interest has continued as an adult. I'm mainly interested in cold cases. Another of my interests is digital art and AI machine learning as part of my process. In my experiments, I've tried a few facial reconstruction renderings from police sketches with some interesting results. So much so that I wondered if doing this kind of thing might actually be helpful in giving a clearer idea of what the person looks (or looked) like. Either way, I look forward to contributing what I can. :)

Howdy ya’ll, long time lurker here who finally decided to join. I am 35 years old and hail from TX. I am married to my wonderful hubby Mark and we have 8 doggies: Misty, Sango, Tami, Suji, Polly, Zoey, InuYasha and Pepita. I am an elementary teacher.

I have always loved forensics. I remember when the JBR case broke (I was young, 9). I get more interested over the years. I have a keen interest in missing persons and Cold Cases including Natalie Holloway, Maddy McCain, the yogurt shop murders, you name it.

I am Christian, love animals, reading, writing,anime, chess, and have lots of hobbies.

Hi everyone,im happy to have joined your site as I am really interested in reading updates on various cases and the like,i just wanted to say hi

Hi~

I was working on my genealogy and ended up here. I dont believe in coincidence. So the Universe has brought me here for a reason. A fresh set of eyes to look at old cases. I found myself drawn to the missing persons cases 60's and 70's (before my time).

Nancy Reagan, MADD, John Walsh, and Unsolved Mysterious terrified me as a child. I don't watch scary movies, horror flicks, suspense thrillers or anything anxiety producing. Just not my idea of a good time. I think that explains John Walsh and Unsolved Mysterious.

Let me explain the rest. I remember the 80s as "very doomsday" news coverage. The Cold War, the HIV/Aids Epedemic, 'Just Say No', Halloween and MADD. I was grew up in Stockton, CA. My mother was a nurse at the county jail (among other places). Nancy (Mrs. Reagan) had me convinced to say ''no" to EVERYTHING!

I didn't know what PCP, Angel Dust or Marijuana was, but one hit would ruin your life. Psychos putting poison and razor blades in the candy. MADD brought to my attention that Grandma should not be driving. I watched the Challenger Space Shuttle BLOW UP! Then Nightmare on Elm Street.

All those missing and unsolved cases. The Real World is terrifying & Scooby-Doo was right: Monsters are Real.

Last edited:
New here , from texas . Grew up different than probably a lot of people on here . Small town watched the older guys in school make money the easy way . Did a few years in prison . I listened to peoples stories on there lives most of em the only interesting thing they did was murder someone . One guy told me he had put his wife in a freezer cooked and ate her every day . Just so he could have a nice quite dinner with his wife . Just wanted to poke my ex con nose in and read what y’all got going on here . I’ve seen investigations we’re they looking for something that was never there . A thought out motive . Some dudes are just sick. Mabye il run across one I heard about in there that was a just because

It's the 'Just Because' people that I worry about it. We all bring something useful into the world. A POV from an Ex-Con could be the break a case needs.

Warmest Greetings

Hello, I am new here as of today. I'm Dave, 42, and from the west of Vlaanderen ( Belgium ), I 'm here to join in, and maybe get some minds going on a serial murder cold case that happened here ( south of the country - Bergen ) during the period 1996 - 1998. The killer was named " The Butcher of Bergen ". He made 5 victims and was/is a torso killer. All 5 victims were women and had a high risk lifestyle ( prostitution, alcoholism,...)....

Hey sleuths, I am a 34 y/o criminal psychology student, currently studying for my Bachelor's degree, with a focus on forensic criminology. I just joined today after watching "The Killing Season" I have been independently following most media-covered serial killings or unsolved homicides for the last 3 years in the US, UK, and my homeland of Denmark. My main interest currently is the unsolved cases still active in DK, after the airing of "Undercurrent" the documentary on the killing of Kim Wall by Peter Madsen, a lot more enthusiasts are turning their attention to the several, as yet unsolved cases in the country, Emilie Meng for one. I want to use my skills and this community to find some missing pieces. Anybody working on these cases or has useful information, let us start a conversation.

Hey sleuths, I am a 34 y/o criminal psychology student, currently studying for my Bachelor's degree, with a focus on forensic criminology. I just joined today after watching "The Killing Season" I have been independently following most media-covered serial killings or unsolved homicides for the last 3 years in the US, UK, and my homeland of Denmark. My main interest currently is the unsolved cases still active in DK, after the airing of "Undercurrent" the documentary on the killing of Kim Wall by Peter Madsen, a lot more enthusiasts are turning their attention to the several, as yet unsolved cases in the country, Emilie Meng for one. I want to use my skills and this community to find some missing pieces. Anybody working on these cases or has useful information, let us start a conversation.
Welcome to Ws @DanishDetermination!
Ws threads that may be of interest to you..
Found Deceased - Denmark - Emilie Meng, 17, Korsor, 10 July 2016 | Page 2 (websleuths.com)

Nordic/Scandinavian Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion* | Page 3

GUILTY - Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017 #2 | Page 3 (websleuths.com)

Hello, I am new here as of today. I'm Dave, 42, and from the west of Vlaanderen ( Belgium ), I 'm here to join in, and maybe get some minds going on a serial murder cold case that happened here ( south of the country - Bergen ) during the period 1996 - 1998. The killer was named " The Butcher of Bergen ". He made 5 victims and was/is a torso killer. All 5 victims were women and had a high risk lifestyle ( prostitution, alcoholism,...)....
Welcome to Ws @PsykoJester!
Could not find a thread or a great deal of info in English media, but started a thread as best as i could. Interesting unsolved case though, hope you have more info to add to the thread!
France - Belgium- " The Butcher of Mons ", Dismembered 5 females, In clear plastic bags, Jan'96-Jul'97 (websleuths.com)

Hi all, I just joined today. My name is Matt, I’m 45, I’m a fourth grade teacher in Arkansas. I love true crime, and I love puzzles. This should be awesome!!!

I realized I made an account 3 years ago but never actually introduced myself :p
I'm 23, started on WS when i was ~19, and based out of BC, Canada. I'm currently in AB doing my Master's in Pathology Assistant (which is sort of like what a Physician's Assistant is to a physician, but specifically for tissue pathology) - this job includes non-forensic autopsy work but I hope to specialize eventually in forensic autopsies if possible!
I mainly get involved in smaller MP and UID cases out of Canada/USA that haven't gotten much, or any, attention. I also read up on threads for big cases but I lurk without posting anything so yall wont even know I'm there ;)
Highlights of my time on WS was when I solved this case last year and it got mentioned on the news! (though I was unnamed)
also, about my username; directly translated 'bombardier' is the french word for bomber plane, but that's unrelated... 'bombardier' is a plane manufacturer that Air Canada uses and I seem to take the smaller bombardier aircrafts often, and it's a fun word to say!

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
McCann I dont believe the intruder story no evidence also the dogs sniffed behind the couch and trunk of the car and may I point out that parents were out drinking leaving children alone possible overdose on stuff to keep the kids asleep. when the cops came they said the other two children slept the entire time didnt wake up with that noise sedated is probaly why. this will never be solved for the fact that its so political now and maddies body is still missing. check out the book by the first detective that was there that night he lays it out. much love ash

Hello, I am Hank and I am 15. I live in the U.S and I am interested in cold cases and internet mysteries. I one day hope to pursue a career in in criminal justice, or something related in helping solve with cold cases, strange happenings, and anything related to crime. What are some cases y’all are interested that the general public may not know about? Please share any info about anything you want to related or unrelated the subjects already presented. Thank you, and I will enjoy learning about cases and solving them with y’all.

Hello, my name is Julian! For certain reasons I currently have a lot of free time, and I would like to use it in a meaningful way. I'm a 24 year old Arkansan and interested in researching cold cases and missing persons/unidentified persons from my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974