Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm from Australia and a true crime junkie. I recently just graduated from university with a degree in criminal justice and am now doing my honours in criminology with a focus on true crime and websleuthing. I am highly interested in crime solving and can't wait to meet everyone.

Welcome to Ws to all new members, happy to ''meet'' everyone!
welcome-animated-text.gif

Animated Pictures Of Welcome GIFs | Tenor

Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday after watching The Killing Fields. Excited to finally find a community that understands me and my passion for this. I look forward to contributing and learning! I'm 34 and from Missouri!
Hi. I am also from Missouri. I joined a while back but haven't had much time to pay attention to this site. I hope to get into it now. I am on my way to an event featuring Russ Faria (Pam Hupp case) and his lawyer. Take care and I hope to "see" you around on here.

Hello, I am from US and reside on East Coast. I majored in CJ and worked in the social services field in many underserved communities. I've always been interested in True Crime, follow podcasts, and listened daily. I used to study more into the psychology of offenders, but nowadays, I try to look into methods on how cases are solved and the work that goes into it. I'm here to discuss and join other members that will help my broaden my knowledge on everything featured here in discussions.

I really love true crime and cold cases in particular but I have no idea how to get started

Hi everyone I'm Balmore,and I created my account last year but I'm able to get back until now, I will love to help in any case however I was very in to try to find identification WCJD but now she have her name back, so if you guys need anything please let me know !

Hello Everyone! My name is Erin and I heard about this forum from a Missing and Unidentified group on Facebook. They had nothing but wonderful things to say about this forum and the amazing work yall do here. So I decided to join! I am interested in any case that needs my input. I have been told I am very good at finding information about someone or their associates online and I would like to help anywhere I am needed. Thank you for allowing me to join. Have a great day!

Hello Everyone! My name is Erin and I heard about this forum from a Missing and Unidentified group on Facebook. They had nothing but wonderful things to say about this forum and the amazing work yall do here. So I decided to join! I am interested in any case that needs my input. I have been told I am very good at finding information about someone or their associates online and I would like to help anywhere I am needed. Thank you for allowing me to join. Have a great day!
Welcome to Ws MsErin0114, you have come to the right place!
Ws threads..
Missing but not forgotten Discussion (websleuths.com)

Hi,
I’m a married mum of 5(+3 step) beautiful nightmares. Im 41, with my youngest (twins); about to start secondary school. I have been a full-time mum fir about 15yrs, but am about to go back to work in the emergency services call centre.
True crime has got me through the past 20yrs, with the Fred and Rose West case the one that originally caught my attention as a kid. Ive been hooked ever since. Now one of my twins is also hooked on true crime, but also wants to follow it with a career in criminal psychology.
Its lovely to meet you, and hope i can wrack up enough courage to talk to some of you, as I’m incredibly shy, until I get to know you.
Love
Em x

Hello! New member here. Hope I can be of some help on the missing, unidentified and unclaimed. As I said in my bio, I’ve been in sketchy places rescuing dogs and have had to call authorities when I’ve run up on bones and obvious crime scenes and it peaked my interest in unsolved crimes and the missing.

Hello! New member here. Hope I can be of some help on the missing, unidentified and unclaimed. As I said in my bio, I’ve been in sketchy places rescuing dogs and have had to call authorities when I’ve run up on bones and obvious crime scenes and it peaked my interest in unsolved crimes and the missing.
Welcome to Ws @itsa5doglife!
You may be interested in this very dark murder case concerning a woman and her dog, both of whom were murdered in a city park..
Ws thread..
GA - Katherine Janness, 40, fatally stabbed and dog killed, Piedmont Park, Atlanta, 28 Jul 2021 #4 (websleuths.com)

Missing Persons Discussion (websleuths.com)

Greetings all. As a result of my daughter putting me onto true crime podcasts, one thing led to another and I ended up discovering WS. I'm a retired (due to health reasons) LEO from Australia. I'm not sure how often I'll visit here or if I'll even have anything to offer, but there's obviously a lot to keep one engaged. Have a nice day.

Hello all!

Just a crime junkie like the rest of you with a background in analytics in several fields. I have looked around and not seen a lot, anything actually, on criminal database analytics and decided to hop into an unknown to see if I can't use data analysis to help bridge those missing pieces needed.

Dream big they said so why the hell not! Sometimes cases can have lots of data but no one to understand it, or how to piece it together to HELP and not overwhelm at least. That is what I do daily for others profit. I want to try it here to help others.

Hello everyone. My name is Alkewe and I'm from south asia currently pursuing a masters degree in microbiology. I'm kind of interested in true crimes and hope to contribute to the community, no matter how small it may be.

Hi everyone! My name is Mel and I live in upstate NY in the Adirondacks. By day I am an Office Manager/Bookkeeper. I have a huge interest in unsolved cases and for a long time I have wanted to get involved in a group like this. I have a knack for finding things out for others and hope to put that to some good use here. Can’t wait to get to know everyone!

I am also new to this so I don’t know how to start a new thread, but my sister was murdered in 2020 in Kansas City. They have a man on trial, he still won’t talk and wants his trial. Here is the thing, for two years before her death, my sister feared for her life. She was also a drug user so they have chalked it up to paranoia. They say the guy has no connection to her.

I still have all of our conversations and messages, and it’s quite a lot of info and quite a story to break down. It’s a little hard to follow and involves a lot of people and family. I am hoping this group can take a look at this info, the past crimes possibly connected, and help me determine whether this was a case of “wrong place, wrong time,” or is there someone else that pulled the strings?

I have to spend some time learning to navigate the forum before I can start posting, but please if anyone is interested, please reach out. It currently isn’t being investigated. They believe they have their man and there was no connection. Maybe that is so, but I am not convinced yet. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo