Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone one, my name is Candy. I am 38, from and live in the coastal region of the Carolinas in the U.S. I recently heard your site mentioned on a show that I was listening too and it caught my attention because I like many of you, was intrigued by catching up with some folks that share my interest for true crime. It has fascinated me since childhood, some could argue it was inherited LOL my Grandmother loved crime dramas (Perry Mason, Murder She Wrote) and my Mom enjoyed Court TV and Forensics. I enjoy all mentioned but something about the psychology of what drives people to commit their crimes really tickles my fancy. I have invested shameful amounts of my time studying and absorbing information related to criminal psychology. So reading through these posts and all of the opinions on these cases have been like a rabbit hole for me lol

Currently, the Chad and Lori Daybell case has my attention. And the Heather Elvis case has had my action for years... What has all of yours?

Look forward to digging into these cases with y'all !!
Hi there!
I am new to WS but my obsession with these cases is fairly recent as well actually.
We are close- I'm from WV and 39!
I am obsessed with the Heather Elvis case too!

Hi there! My name is Natasha and I've stalked WebSleuths for years but finally got around to making an account. Doe cases are my passion so you'll probably only see me in those forums. I write articles about Does on Medium in my free time and my pet case is One Eyed Jack Doe (my avatar). I'm looking forward to meeting people on here!

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan. I just joined and I'm looking to connect with others interested in researching and investigating cold cases; researching potential serial murderers currently operating in US; and crimes with occult or religious themes. Looking forward to connecting and engaging discussion.

Ryan

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan. I just joined and I'm looking to connect with others interested in researching and investigating cold cases; researching potential serial murderers currently operating in US; and crimes with occult or religious themes. Looking forward to connecting and engaging discussion.

Ryan
You will find all that here under appropriated forums.
Have a slog through these.
Websleuths

Hey everyone, my name is Ryan and I live in Cincinnati, OH. I hold a BA in criminal justice, a Master's in public administration, and I attended law school. I'm particularly interested in lesser known cold cases (murders, missing persons); potential serial murderers currently operating in North America or patterns of crime in concentrated areas; and cases involving occult and/or religious themes. I'm also interested in any cases from South Georgia, Central Florida, Virginia, and Ohio.
I look forward to connecting with everyone,

Ryan

Hello! What a wonderful addition to the group. Welcome, I hope your sleuthing is blessed. I don't have a suggestion based on your niche. Currently, I'm looking into the Delphi Murders and lastly the St. Louis Mo Little Jane Doe.

Delphi Murders

So in my opinion, somebody closer to their teenage years might be able to provide some convincing theories or do research into who could've possibly known that Abby and Libby were going to be there *at the location they were dropped off* that day - my understanding is that the girls were both allowed to have smartphones and use social media? A younger adult might provide some nuance to this case, as I believe it was premeditated in nature and quite possibly done by an online predator.

Hi - Steven from Lancashire, U.K here. Long been fascinated with the Dean Corll and the Houston Mass Murders and most recently the possibility of a serial killer who lived in my county and was active in the 1940’s. The unsolved murder of Jack Quentin Smith murder and the strange disappearance of 6 year old Sheila Fox in 1944 in particular.
The Corll case intrigues me as to his activities before August 1970 and why they weren’t fully investigated. The number of possible undiscovered bodies must be considerable... poor souls.

Last edited:
Hello from Texas. I see many rabbit holes to jump into. I may get lost, better leave some breadcrumbs. Lol

Hi - Steven from Lancashire, U.K here. Long been fascinated with the Dean Corll and the Houston Mass Murders and most recently the possibility of a serial killer who lived in my county and was active in the 1940’s. The unsolved murder of Jack Quentin Smith murder and the strange disappearance of 6 year old Sheila Fox in 1944 in particular.
The Corll case intrigues me as to his activities before August 1970 and why they weren’t fully investigated. The number of possible undiscovered bodies must be considerable... poor souls.

Welcome. :)

Websleuths threads:

TX - TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, Houston Serial Killer, 1970-1973

TX - TX - Houston, 'Swimsuit Boy' WhtMale UP4547, 15-19, Dean Corll victim, Aug'73

TX - TX - Dean CORLL & Elmer Wayne HENLEY Jr., 1970 - 73

TX - TX - DEAN CORLL and his two teenage accomplices (victim identified 35 yrs later)

TX - TX - Mark Steven Scott, 17, Houston Heights, 20 April 1972

May I also invite you to take a look at this case, as you may find it of interest / @mocity is Cheryl’s sibling.

TX - TX - Cheryl Henry, 22, & Andy Atkinson, 21, Houston, 21 Aug 1990

Here is the media thread I created for their case.
TX - Cheryl Henry & Andy Atkinson, Houston, 21 Aug 1990, MEDIA/MAPS/TIMELINES *NO DISCUSSION *

Last edited:
Hello, I am Klara and I am not a professional detective or anything. I study electrical engineering in real life but i have been watching alot of crime videos on youtube and it caught my attention. So i decided to join the community, learn from people here and help get justice.

Hi there
I´m 43 and live in Reykjavik Iceland. I listen to true crime podcasts a lot, I don´t know why lol. Anyway, I like the idea we could perhaps solve some case. I don´t know the odds of that happening, probably very slim but why not give it a go. In addition it´s good brain exercise. I look forward to interesting discussions.

Hello! I'm an artist from the midwest. I've been a big fan of John Lordan's content for a few years now, and I wanted to try to help the community. I'm very passionate about finding justice for minorities and people who are often overlooked by the police.

Hi everyone!! I'm 24, I am from Greece, currently studying physics but I'm looking forward to start my MSc degree in Forensic Science in the UK this September! I'm really into crime solving and helping families find some peace. I even had an online Digital Forensic course recently from which I learned some cool stuff. I read some frequently asked questions but I'd love to talk with someone, who is not new here, in private messages so I can ask more because I got a little bit confused! :confused:

Thanks to anyone that will offer some help!

Any advice is more than welcome! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there all in True Crime world

JJ here from RSA and a avid reader, listener and follower of true crime and budding crime author to be.
I never knew about this site until I heard about it on the podcast 'Solved Murders: True Crime Mysteries'
Sounds like this is an interesting place with some good armchair detective discussions.

Looking forward to reading and joining in the discussions here on this forum.

Hi everyone! I'm also a newbie. I can't pinpoint exactly why I got to your site but I really am fascinated by missing people and the hunt to give some level of comfort to all the families of the missing. I try to remember that behind every missing person is someone who misses them and wants to get some level of comfort from knowing what happened. And I also think that behind almost all these people is someone who deserves to pay for harming them.

Hi there! My name is Natasha and I've stalked WebSleuths for years but finally got around to making an account. Doe cases are my passion so you'll probably only see me in those forums. I write articles about Does on Medium in my free time and my pet case is One Eyed Jack Doe (my avatar). I'm looking forward to meeting people on here!
I like Doe cases too. I think it’s very cool to gift a name to families.
Take a look around here:
The Unidentified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members