Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! I'm GS. Always been interested in true crime, never been one to keep my nose out of things. I've been listening to CrimeJunkie since the panny started and they're the ones who got me interested in WebSleuths! I'm in the PNW and in the psych field working with individuals with dual diagnoses. I'm so looking forward to diving into this site. Nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:
Hello, new here but long time lurker. Helping with missing person cases is my passion. I am a Mom to 6 and Grandma to 3 from California. Nice to meet you all

Hi everyone, my name is Brenda and my profile picture is one of my Aunt Patricia, who i never had the chance to meet, but i desperately want to know whats happened to her in her 15 yr short life with a woman who wasnt her mother, who family members believe killed her husband in 1958, and may have killed my aunt or at least knew very well what happened to her. Since the deaths of the two boys in a shed in 1974 in Bullhead city az, a town where i was raised for 28 yrs I have been drawn to investigating unsolved cases, or suspicious cases, things that didnt make any sense to some of us. Despite the fact that I wasnt born until 2 years after those boys died in Bullhead I believe that someone I was related to committed that act(yes, LE was contacted and they declared not enough to go on) . i believe that crime is solvable and every victim has a name, a family who is looking for them somewhere. I think that some answers for the missing/abducted children may lay in the foster care system and think that we might find some of them by doing DNA testing on children entering the foster care system, thats just my opinion and a thought. Im also wondering if this site has anything about the little boy named Wesley Dale Morgan, i think went missing in 2002 and later on his mother was charged with trying to sell another of her children to a couple for like some stupid amount of money, did she do the same to Wesley in 2002?

Hi everyone, my name is Brenda and my profile picture is one of my Aunt Patricia, who i never had the chance to meet, but i desperately want to know whats happened to her in her 15 yr short life with a woman who wasnt her mother, who family members believe killed her husband in 1958, and may have killed my aunt or at least knew very well what happened to her. Since the deaths of the two boys in a shed in 1974 in Bullhead city az, a town where i was raised for 28 yrs I have been drawn to investigating unsolved cases, or suspicious cases, things that didnt make any sense to some of us. Despite the fact that I wasnt born until 2 years after those boys died in Bullhead I believe that someone I was related to committed that act(yes, LE was contacted and they declared not enough to go on) . i believe that crime is solvable and every victim has a name, a family who is looking for them somewhere. I think that some answers for the missing/abducted children may lay in the foster care system and think that we might find some of them by doing DNA testing on children entering the foster care system, thats just my opinion and a thought. Im also wondering if this site has anything about the little boy named Wesley Dale Morgan, i think went missing in 2002 and later on his mother was charged with trying to sell another of her children to a couple for like some stupid amount of money, did she do the same to Wesley in 2002?

@survivedtospiteyou
Yes, this site does have a thread for Wesley Dale Morgan at LA - LA - Wesley Dale Morgan, 2, Clinton, 15 May 2001 created here in 2006 and last updated November 2020 (sometimes it's easier to find an answer going to google and inputting the name along with Websleuths to find as I just did).

Also, IIRC after 10 posts, (someone here can correct, as it changes) you then have the ability to create a thread for your Aunt Patricia into the case that you are wanting if it doesn't exist. (You will need a MSM or legal reference to create the thread per TOS - you may also want to look into WS rules as to being a verified insider for such case)

HTH

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi everyone, my name is Hannah. I'm originally from Lorain County, OH but now I live in Cincinnati, OH. I decided to get on here because I always hear about it on podcasts and documentaries; I figured that maybe if there were some cases from Ohio I might be able to help!

Hello! I am new here.. I am a married mom with 2 children and 6 grandchildren. I have been obsessed with True Crime for as long as I can remember. My favorite true crime writer is Ann Rule. I currently work in my local sheriff's office in the switchboard, I love it! My next step is to head over to dispatch. Eventually my goal is to get into Crime Scene Investigation, I am currently enrolled in my local college for this.

Hello! I am new here.. I am a married mom with 2 children and 6 grandchildren. I have been obsessed with True Crime for as long as I can remember. My favorite true crime writer is Ann Rule. I currently work in my local sheriff's office in the switchboard, I love it! My next step is to head over to dispatch. Eventually my goal is to get into Crime Scene Investigation, I am currently enrolled in my local college for this.
Hi! Welcome! Best of luck and stay safe!!

New to WS membership. The Rhoden murders and Wagner trials have been of particular interest because I graduated high school with one of the victims. I live 30 minutes from where it happened and my husband was working closeby the morning of the murders. I joined to get able to take part in the discussion, knowing much of the info is backed by facts.

I’m also looking forward to find my way around the site and find out what more WS has to offer.

New to WS membership. The Rhoden murders and Wagner trials have been of particular interest because I graduated high school with one of the victims. I live 30 minutes from where it happened and my husband was working closeby the morning of the murders. I joined to get able to take part in the discussion, knowing much of the info is backed by facts.

I’m also looking forward to find my way around the site and find out what more WS has to offer.
Welcome to Ws Sadkins!
This is the thread for the Rhoden murders..
GUILTY - OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
I am interested in Madeleine McCann case too.

Hi everyone!
I'm a 30 year old bloke from New Zealand.
Got a bit too into crime scene investigation.
Love to solve a case.
Happy to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members