Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I remember the blinds coming from one of the male S-last named neighbors, or FW, not the L home. Can anyone verify this?
I don't know, but I think you are correct. I don't recall photos of them hauling things from the Lawless home, but we do have a photo of the shade. Wait...if that was taken as evidence...why wasn't it bagged and tagged?! Something isn't right there.

Wow, what a story of how things happened. Either this woman is very forgetful due to being ill or the trailer house was a huge mess to not be able to find keys and cell phone. The record showing up for Melinda, which she denies, could possibly be stolen identity. Who in this whole story does have convictions and might have access to a very scatter brained and forgetful woman's purse to get her ID and things to assume her identity.

First, we would have to believe her story ..how would she have done this without her mom noticing Sandra being murdered?

There are those kinds of lawless persons - who have honed the art of looking away at molestation - pretending it didn't happen, or if it did, just cleaning it up and moving on. Happens with generational pedophilia all the time. It's normal for them. Like spilling milk.

Mothers of her generation have been known cover up their male relative's crimes on this sort of stuff all the time. This generation too.

PS
The Church and the Shed are STILL crime scenes. Please Dear Lord tell me the Tracy PD is close and not still casting about... in which case, I'd tip them to check out the coin collecting Internet front with the name Cliff Lawless and lots of 2006 accusations about pedophiles.

I don't know, but I think you are correct. I don't recall photos of them hauling things from the Lawless home, but we do have a photo of the shade. Wait...if that was taken as evidence...why wasn't it bagged and tagged?! Something isn't right there.

That is suspicious. I remember a pic of them sticking out of a car trunk. Seems weird to take them and just "toss them in the trunk"!!! I don't recall hearing which home they came from.

I found this a couple of days ago, wonder if this was her?

http://www.localcrimenews.com/lookup.php?jid=3301990

BLOCKED: PRIVACY PROTECTION* Map It
812 W Clover Rd Spc 57
Tracy , CA 95376-1712 Verified Address

Reported: 11/03/2008 by Crime Reporter No. 7195
Source: Tracy PD

F PC459 Burglary
F PC666 Petty Theft With Prior

i.b.nora, Good find....IF it's her.

I found the following info on scared mky's. very interesting.
Quote;
A reporter said that an investigative source provided information that Huckaby has been questioned and
investigated before in a case involving another child being drugged and molested.

Please, correct me if I am wrong on what I read.

I found the following info on scared M. very interesting.
Quote;
A reporter said that an investigative source provided information that Huckaby has been questioned and
investigated before in a case involving another child being drugged and molested.

SPECULATION ALERT: This makes me suspect even more that a man is involved. Maybe she gets the kids for the man...maybe he beat her up causing the internal bleeding...maybe her grandfather is in on it somehow...IDK. Something just makes me think a man is involved also.

Have been lurking for awhile-great stuff sleuthers!
Huckabee is quite a nut case, nothing she states is plausible. Meanwhile grandpa the clergyman he is, should be out there preaching about the truth and he knows the sounds of his flock!? All this drama should be wrapped up by tomorrow evening--Amen,,

or from a child kicking her in the gut???

This is way out there.........BUT is she married?
Could she and Fred be lovers? That being a connection to him being there and knowing Sandra??? In my mind only..........

If Melissa is involved and Sandra did kick her in the gut... I hope Sandra rearranged her intestines completely!

She loses her keys, her cell phone and her $200 suitcase. A profiler has said that the killer is disorganized. Just sayin'

Wow, what a story of how things happened. Either this woman is very forgetful due to being ill or the trailer house was a huge mess to not be able to find keys and cell phone. The record showing up for Melinda, which she denies, could possibly be stolen identity. Who in this whole story does have convictions and might have access to a very scatter brained and forgetful woman's purse to get her ID and things to assume her identity.
What?! :confused:

I found the following info on scared mky's. very interesting.
Quote;

RE: Investigated in another child being drugged and molested.

We will certainly hear more about that after Sandra's tox test results comes back if it is true. If Sandra and this other child were drugged with the same substance, MH better find a lawyer. It doesn't even have to be the same substance - just drugs. JMO

Anyone else confused about the timeline as to when Sandra was said to have visited?

We know Sandra went out to play around 4 PM. We have video of Sandra skipping past a camera and she is headed in the direction of the Lawless home.

Sandra passes her own home # 63, heading away from the entrance towards the back of the park which would take her towards the Lawless home of # 57.

Does anyone remember the rough outline of Sandra's activities as reported by her parents? In what order do they have Sandra's visits to other homes, I am not going to trust the MH or LL and CL description at this time.

ETA: I'll have to go back and look but wasn't it said that Sandra had gone to one friends home and that friend wasn't home, was that before or after her trip towards the Lawless home?
((nurse raises hand! I can answer this one)) I have been here since the get go and found the article where grandpa spoke about the afterschool activities... (and I pasted it in the media thread) but grandpa picked her up from school. She came home and all of her sibs, gma and gpa were there. She asked to go out to play... She went to see if one friend was home...they weren't so she went to another house to play... (could this have been Huckaby?) she colored, watched part of the movie flubber, swang on the swings, told this other little girl she wanted to run away, then goes back to her house. She is inside less than five minutes. She asks to go with sibs to a movie that night...is told no...no money... she goes back out to play...

What I think is that when she left she headed toward the clubhouse first...because in the video we see her emerging from the clubhouse area where the three car spaces are...she goes past her house headed to the lawless house..

This also jives with all the confusing statements by the family...when reporters asked if she ever made it to the second house to play they said, they couldn't confirm that...LE even said they couldn't confirm it???

hope that helped and sorry if too long!

So did she have a church key on her extra set? LE please check this out. I know my extra set of keys is just CAR keys, not house keys or office keys. Does anyone else have a FULL SET of extra keys?

interesting too that she goes to the church without her cell phone!!!!! wonder how much time passed before she called Connie from the time she left the home????? ((wonder if she watches CSI too))
She didn't call Connie...Connie called HER!

Also notice she didn't say one word about a garage/rummage sale she was taking the suitcase to for the church.

She said she was only using it to take stuff to the church for her classroom.

She said it was worth $200 and belonged to her, not her grandfather which she made perfectly clear.

So where did FW get the idea she was going to sell it cheap at some rummage sale?!
Does she have more than one story floating around?....

SS, Seems they all have a different story about the suitcase..

I also wonder where Connie found the keys and phone (if they were somewhere easy to find)... and I also wonder why she was in such a hurry that she didn't use the land line to call her cell phone and find it... she said she looked for 15 minutes!

Possibly different area code on the cell/land line? Her cell is probably southern CA so she wouldn't be able to call from a land line in Tracy or it would be long distance. Still a weird story though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse