Members' Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links to the studies please hold.

Seriously, you are correct. Sadly you'll probably not create any converts.

It was very likely someone who actually speaks/writes just like the ransom note. While it is presumptively presented that the author modified or disguised their writing or grammar when writing the ransom note, its not a known that this is the case. Nobody can show that the ransom note is not an exact copy of someone's handwriting, grammar, and style.

Another poster had links to a linguistic study of the ransom note. In the words of the linguist, the ransom note was plenty long enough to produce a unique style that belongs to one person. PR was ruled to be incapable of creating the note because she never demonstrated most of the unique style-markers that are present in the ransom note.

Reading through these comments I'm just stunned at the depravity I have seen stated. My god what is wrong with people who think that to cover up an accident a parent would sexually assault their dead child and garrote their neck?

If any member of the family had "accidentally" killed JB the simplest thing to do would be to toss her down a flight of stairs and say she fell. Why in the world would a parent do this to their child's body?

This obviously was an intruder. I just can't get over the comments in this thread. :(

I could not agree with this more.

My god what is wrong with people who think that to cover up an accident a parent would sexually assault their dead child and garrote their neck?

Not a bloody thing, thank you!

If any member of the family had "accidentally" killed JB the simplest thing to do would be to toss her down a flight of stairs and say she fell. Why in the world would a parent do this to their child's body?

Any number of reasons.

A parent did not sexually assault their dead child to cover up an accident. A parent needed to cover up the PREVIOUS sexual assault of that child, either by themselves or another child. Yes, a parent would do such a thing, especially to protect another child. Would I do it? NO. But that doesn't mean that there aren't people who would.

A parent did not sexually assault their dead child to cover up an accident. A parent needed to cover up the PREVIOUS sexual assault of that child, either by themselves or another child. Yes, a parent would do such a thing, especially to protect another child. Would I do it? NO. But that doesn't mean that there aren't people who would.

DD, when I read stuff like that, it makes me wonder why I came back at all.

DD, when I read stuff like that, it makes me wonder why I came back at all.

Dave, you have to realise, no amount of education, proof, evidence, whatever you care to serve up, is going to be enough for some people.

The real trick is, you can't stop presenting the truth otherwise ignorance grows...it's like a virus.

Dave, you have to realise, no amount of education, proof, evidence, whatever you care to serve up, is going to be enough for some people.

Realize it?? Llama, I was about to start complaining about it!

The real trick is, you can't stop presenting the truth otherwise ignorance grows...it's like a virus.

Isn't it, though?

Not only does the ignorance grow, it makes life so much harder for the people who are suffering abuse at the hands of someone who should be protecting them. Is it any wonder they are afraid to try to get help? Most of the time they are accused of trying to get attention because there's no way their wonderful dad, brother, or uncle would do something so horrendous. It's sad that the only way some folks will believe is when it happens to someone they love dearly. Believe me, there is no greater pain to not only believe it happens, but to know for sure it happens.

Winterhawk,

I would refer you back to my post responses to Chewy on the issue of whether parents could do such a thing as well....

Again, every day children are abused, tortured, murdered, etc...at the hands of their caretakers. Just because you cannot believe it, doesn't mean it isn't true.

I suggest you start here - search on these names: Julie Scheneker, Darlie Lynn Routier, Andrea Yates, Deanna Laney, Dena Schlosser, Valeria Maxon, Lisa Ann Diaz, Elisa baker, Casey Anthony, Susan Smith, Banita Jacks, Brian and Rivae Hartt, Scott Peterson, and I could go on...

...but let's just leave you with this one:

Otty Sanchez: 33-year old Texas woman murdered her infant son and then ate bits of his brain and a few toes. Authorities found the infant's body 7/26/09: http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2009/08/01/otty_sanchez

Winterhawk, this is only scratching the surface. Maybe you'll have lost a little bit of your naivete after perusing the background of some of these crimes....

Oh look, I didn't even have to wait 24 hours till another horror story shows up:

Woman sentenced after streaming sex abuse of her daughter over webcam:http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/23/maine.sex.crime.sentence/index.html?iref=NS1#

Wow. "True evil", in the words of the police officer. Makes one wonder what he would think of parents who would cover the death of their child AND her molestation. For me, it's Ultimate Evil! No amount of money or prestige will ever change my mind.

These cases are horrible to read about. But in a forum like this, they are necessary from time to time to open the eyes of posters who simply cannot accept that parents are capable of doing unspeakable things to their children. Some of them are mentally ill (no sane woman eats her baby) but some are just evil. And some are NOT evil, but do things out of a sense of hopelessness or fear of the consequences or alternatives.

It is my hope that winterhawk, Chewy, WANM, and Murri will join and rejoin us on the main threads. Or, to quote Joan Rivers, can we talk?

I've been thinking about this lately.....

December 23rd, 1996 party - A crying JonBenet makes the famous "I don't feel pretty" comment to a family friend. At some point during this party, someone dials 911. Don Paugh is present at said party.

December 24, 1996 - Don Paugh flies standby back to Atlanta.

December 25-26, 1996 - JonBenet found dead in the basement of her own home.

Hopefully I haven't screwed up any of the facts I stated above.

Theory - (written delicately to avoid potential lawsuit)

A mother discovers that her daughter has been the victim of chronic molestation. Worse yet - the molestation is at the hands of the mother's own father (the daughter's grandfather). Worst of all - this brings back incredibly painful, long repressed memories of the mother's own molestation - also at the hands of the same perpetrator.

Now every time the mother looks at her daughter, all she can think about is the horrible things that happened to her decades ago. The daughter essentially becomes a human snapshot of terrible memories for the mother. And now the daughter is suffering the same fate as the mother did.

The only way to eliminate the terrible flashbacks is to eliminate the daughter. Plus, eliminating the daughter insures that the daughter can never be hurt in that way ever again. Throw in prescription drugs, possibly mixed with alcohol.........

Can't put the body outside - too cold out. She loves the daughter very much, after all. But the body must be kept as far away from the mother as possible. Small room in basement fits the bill nicely.

Can't go to police about the molestor. The mother doesn't want to have to go to court and dredge up everything again. Too painful. It just can't be done.

Sure parents do horrible things to kids. Look at Andrea Yates. But the police will soon uncover a pattern or a plan.

As was stated, either one is evil or crazy. It's pretty hard to hide either for a lifetime.

Sure parents do horrible things to kids. Look at Andrea Yates. But the police will soon uncover a pattern or a plan.

As was stated, either one is evil or crazy. It's pretty hard to hide either for a lifetime.

In general, true. But there are always exceptions and exceptional circumstances. I do not believe for one moment that the Rs were serial killers or sadistic towards their daughter. What I do believe is rather simple and frankly, I cannot understand anyone not being able to at least see that it could have happened this way: As happens in too many families, a child was being abused on a regular basis. One night, the abuse caused pain, the pain caused a scream, the scream caused a fatal head bash (to stop the scream) and the rest...is what we see when we look at those crime photos.
A horrific event that resulted from an all-too-common tawdry sexual abuse of a child, possibly even by another child. For that, these parents chose to cover up this unintended death to protect another family member. Would I do it? No. Would most people? No. Would SOME people? Yes. And I think these people did.

In PREMEDITATED murders, sure. No evidence that this was one.

Not really. You mentioned Andrea Yates. Well, wasn't it established that she WAS crazy and no one noticed it until it was too late? Because they didn't WANT to notice it?

In PREMEDITATED murders, sure. No evidence that this was one.

Not really. You mentioned Andrea Yates. Well, wasn't it established that she WAS crazy and no one noticed it until it was too late? Because they didn't WANT to notice it?

(My Bold)

Amen brother!!!!!! Thats exactly what the problem is, "Nobody wants to notice." The worst kind of liars are those that can lie to themselves and pretend that they never saw it coming.

Just throwing this out there because it's been on the news blips lately. There was DNA found on JB and it was not from ANY member of the family. How does this news fare in these forums if it is a fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper