Members' Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is RDI all the way, with Burke causing the catastrophic brain injury and John unknowingly 'killing' her by strangulation. Unknowingly by thinking she was already dead. Patsy wrote the note physically but John had input, it was a collaboration, he may have even contributed a few letter strokes here and there to add to the confusion. BDI is the most accurate conclusion even thought in court John would be held responsible. Perhaps the best denotation is BDI/JDI.

I see no other possibility because of the staging and in particular the role of the American Girl Dolls as forensic evidence. It's noteworthy the information was never officially followed through by Law Enforcement. As in The office of Alex Hunter chose not to investigate this detail, rather chose to investigate the messenger. These dolls can be linked to the duct tape, dark fibers found on the body, tan cotton on the duct tape, wig hairs as the Ramsey were questioned extensively about wigs and white cottony stuffing material found in the wine cellar. Not to mention the secret doll ordered approximately the 28th and delivered to John's office the week after the funeral. Why didn't the Ramseys take this to Police?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...l-in-the-Name-of-JonBenet-on-January-1st-1997

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TBRQVN448UBBHBIB3/jonbenets-dolls

Patsy wanted to protect Burke but also to project JonBenet into some kind of fame, something more than a sister killed by her brother. Something more in tune with her Miss America destiny. John wanted to protect Burke but was even more concerned with protecting JAR who had been molesting both younger half siblings for years. Both children exhibited unusual toileting symptoms associated with sexual abuse. JAR by his age alone is the most likely candidate as the abuser also because of his age as older pedophiles have a gender preference where as younger abusers may not even be pedophiles just experimenting and promiscuous. Burke obviously had some kind of horrific medical history or his medical records would not have been given an island of privacy and Dr Beuf would have been upfront instead of lying about their bank theft from a vault.

I think Jonbenet died right after they got home from the White's - literally within minutes. There would have been a flurry of activity and high energy from going to the bathroom to other 'chores' people do settling back at home and getting ready for bed and the early trip in the morning. John and Patsy would have gone on to do their own things, Patsy upstairs John alone somewhere. Burke and JonBenet would have been in the living room, the focal point of the day surrounding by plenty of new toys and things to investigate and play with.

I think Burke struck her with a golf club, it could have been 100% accidental in that she walked into a swing or he struck her in simple everyday bickering not aware how deadly it could be. Considering the history of molestation and emotional problems on purpose can't be excluded as all manner of rage and inability to handle stress and relationships are affected by the history of incest. In pictures of the basement there are 2 sets of Golf clubs. One is a smaller junior set in a bag with a purple bow and Michael Jordan hang tag, brand new from Nike. How did it get down there so fast?

The pineapple was not necessarily the last thing she ate just because it was all that was found on top. Children with head injuries are known to vomit and the red shirt was found balled up on the bathroom sink, as though it had been washed off. They had a big brunch midday on Christmas and pineapple surely would have fit on the menu. Patsy was not known to clean up or clear the table and do dishes, I think she just left everything out and JonBenet helped herself before going to the Whites. The beginning of the small intestine is right where the pineapple should be if she ate it at 4 or 5 and was dead by about 10, especially after a big meal of pancakes and corned beef hash. Her stomach was empty except normal digestive secretions but should have had some remnants of Christmas treats and dinner from crab to little BBQ hot dogs to turkey with standard side dishes.

So here it is Christmas night, Burke and JonBenet savoring the last minutes of the holiday and perhaps she teases him, he chases after her with a golf club and she is out cold. Patsy and John didn't even hear the commotion and fighting, it just white noise in their family. They probably came down 15 minutes later as any parent would to see why it was so quiet. What they found was a cold lifeless body, they carried her upstairs, tried to revive and comfort her, finally decided her neck was broken and she was dead. The skull fracture and brain injury was a surprise at autopsy and the Ramseys wouldn't have known about it either. The macramé noose was to cover for what they thought was a broken neck. The poke into her was to cover for the ongoing molestation by JAR.

If you look at the typical pattern of how this type of crime tends to be committed and if you look at statistics, other than what became of it, there is probably nothing particularly unique about this case. The family member most likely to commit fatal child abuse is the mother. The most common trigger in fatal child abuse cases involving children older than 2 is toileting accidents. The 2 hardest surfaces in your house are the toilet and the sink. Parents kill their children all the time.

I have a hard time believing that her family was not involved in this murder. I have read so mnay articles and watched documentary after documentary on this case and I am not convinced it was a stranger who entered the house and killed Jon Benet. Rest in peace sweet angel, your life was cut down too soon.

The perp was a pedophile, loner, with anti-government thinking and other obsessive neurotic mentalities. He was probably a repair man who worked on boats and first met the Ramsey's by working on their boat or their neighbor's boat in Michigan where Jon Benet won a pageant. He could have overheard Ramsey telling his neighbors or boat marine neighbors that he would get work done on his boat or house or whatever once Ramsey received his $X amount of bonus money he should be getting that year. Learning that information, the perp devised his plan to kidnap Jon Benet, molest her, collect ransom money then possibly let her go. The perp broke in through the basement window, wrote the ransom letter, which mentioned the bonus money so Ramsey wouldn't try to say he didn't have that much. Then when the coast was clear, he went upstairs to Jon Benet's room, tied her up with his nylon boat ropes with his familiar nautical type knots, and as he was taking her to the basement, he accidentally dropped the letter while she was struggling, which in turn caused her to strangle. By the time he got her to the basement, she was dead. He still must have molested her because of the DNA on her underpants then he hit her in the head before leaving just to make sure she was truly dead so she couldn't identify him or out of anger toward her that she messed his plans up by struggling & dying. Afterward he fled the area but I bet you'll find him somewhere west of Colorado (probably California coast) working on boats.

I'm an advocate of "IDI", with the caveat that after our intruder flees, Burke goes snooping downstairs and is ostensibly caught red-handed by his parents. His parents assume that their son has killed their daughter, and panic. Perhaps they fake the note. Perhaps it was already there and really WAS written by the intruder.

In any case, all the Ramseys are guilty of is at worst, trying to cover up a crime that they mistakenly thought Burke did.

I can't buy that a nine-year old child killed her. Even accidentally.

This Reddit post seems, to me, to be the best theory: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/4eises/assuming_an_iditheory_for_the_jbr_case_is_it/d2175t6/

I know this thread is a nondiscussion Ramsey theories forum but the Ramseys were officially cleared along time ago. I am confused as to why they are still being accused in online forums.

I know this thread is a nondiscussion Ramsey theories forum but the Ramseys were officially cleared along time ago. I am confused as to why they are still being accused in online forums.

This is brilliant. Let me be clear. The Ramsey family has never been cleared. In fact, they were indicted on charges of child abuse resulting in death, and Accessories to murder after the fact. Those are the facts.

Check out the Constitution. A District Attorney does not have the power or legal authority to exonerate anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is brilliant. Let me be clear.

RLD is a new member - show some kindness.

The Ramsey family has never been cleared.

A District Attorney does not have the power or legal authority to exonerate anyone.

Who officially cleared Fleet White, John Andrew, Melinda, Burke, Santa Clause, etc.? The police?

Check out the Constitution.

Oh my.

This is brilliant. Let me be clear. The Ramsey family has never been cleared. In fact, they were indicted on charges of child abuse resulting in death, and Accessories to murder after the fact. Those are the facts.

Check out the Constitution. A District Attorney does not have the power or legal authority to exonerate anyone.
What you said may be true, but the evidence against the family members is weak; I say evidence, but there is really more speculation than evidence.

Burke could have done it--I can't rule him out--but it is far more likely that an intruder with a grudge against John (perhaps based on nothing more than envy because of his wealth) killed JonBenet. I do not believe that the crime was sexually motivated.

I was a proponent of IDI for many years, right up until a couple of years ago in fact. It was becoming convinced that Patsy wrote the ransom note that swung me, reluctantly, into the RDI camp. I didn't want it to be true. But okay.
I've studied psychology, sociology and criminology as part of my undergrad. That and the handwriting analysis, the tone of the note. Here's my reasonably considered theory. I don't feel sure about this sequence of events, but here's what I think could reasonably have happened:

Burke may have been abusing JonBenet. It's the tentative, digital abuse of an older child, but still a child, although it's sore and irritating JB's genitals. But on Xmas night - possibly after bribing her with a pineapple treat - Burke is molesting JB when she objects, threatens to tell. Possibly she's getting up to run to their parents. Burke freaks out, and in anger and fear strikes her with the torch or golf club, whatever is to hand. She falls unconscious, voiding her bladder. Burke pokes her with the tracks of his train set, trying to wake her up.

Meanwhile, the noise of JonBenet's skull shattering wakes Patsy and John, who come running. Now I don't know exactly who said what. but it is agreed, possibly with some duress, that they cannot let the truth be told, and JonBenet is apparently dead or dying. John tells Patsy he'll take care of it, and orders her to write a ransom note. "What do I put as ransom?" she cries. He barks back "I don't know - $118,000".

Patsy writes the note. She's freaking out, but also well educated, articulate and used to keeping up appearances. She doesn't know what criminals say - she cribs from movies. Her contempt for John shines through. That fat cat needs to grow a brain! But she's scattered, confused. The note is a bizarre mess of cliche, like no ransom note ever seen.

Meanwhile, John has taken JonBenet to the basement. He stages the garroting. Possibly he then covers his daughter with a blanket, maybe Patsy sneaks down to cover her child.

And at some point, Burke is ordered to bed.

I don't know how long this all takes, but at 5:52am, Patsy, still dressed in her clothes from the day before, calls the police. She's exhausted, distraught and confused, not knowing what exactly to say. What has she seen on TV? "We have a kidnapping."

And when John is told to search the house, he knows exactly where to find the body.

I believe Burke was indeed responsible for Jon Benets death and John and Patsy Ramsey in a state of panic and great grief didn't want to lose two children, and covered up for Burke and swore to each other that it was never to be spoken about again. Burke Ramsey is an odd individual.

I have always thought the Ramseys were responsible, but I can't come up with a scenario as to exactly how it happened. My guess it was all Patsy and started as some kind of accident or excessive use of force, perhaps involving Burke. Perhaps Patsy was frustrated by the bed-wetting or some other misbehavior that day, stress of the holidays, etc. I suspect she did everything and then woke John up.

If you're very interested in the case, I recommend "Foreign Faction" by James Kolar. It's very well-written and an eye-opener, especially into the negligent and near-criminal behavior of the DA's office, with a detailed look at the evidence.

I have always thought the Ramseys were responsible, but I can't come up with a scenario as to exactly how it happened. My guess it was all Patsy and started as some kind of accident or excessive use of force, perhaps involving Burke. Perhaps Patsy was frustrated by the bed-wetting or some other misbehavior that day, stress of the holidays, etc. I suspect she did everything and then woke John up.

If you're very interested in the case, I recommend "Foreign Faction" by James Kolar. It's very well-written and an eye-opener, especially into the negligent and near-criminal behavior of the DA's office, with a detailed look at the evidence.

Maybe you should check-out when Tricia interviewed James Kolar.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/12/24/websleuths-radio

Or for that matter, the discussion thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?179143-James-Kolar-s-New-Book-Will-Blow-the-Lid-off-the-JonBenet-Ramsey-Investigation

It has 1984 posts as of this posting.

Sorry for breaking the rules. I just couldn't help it. Foreign Faction is kind-of a bible here.

Jon Benet Ramsey , **** I dont think I should say this but here goes . Jon Benet Ramseys Father was Molesting her and Recording it and Saling the tapes all over the world to the Elites , the night she died was said to be from internal bleeding from being raped , the father was never charged because the ppl who bought the Videos were very powerful ppl in GOVT . Theres rumored to be tapes of her death floating around but are very hard to get from research ive done its one of the rarest most valued tape to own for sick *advertiser censored* pedo's besides the Charles NG tapes .

Half of me wants to say she was dead when she was brought home. I suspect they stashed her in the freezer. Why she was wrapped up like a papoose and there was a freezer in the cellar.
Because. The M.E. said she smelled of decomposition. (I don’t have to prove this as I am not a professional and this is my own opinion).
The other half of me says to go with what the professionals say. I have a very evil and dangerous half sister. And she enlisted the help of an idiotic yet social climbing and greedy person.
But a cop came and figured out what was going on. (I was being set up and blackmailed. Also I was blackmailed out of a large amount of money. But it bought me my freedom.) But what I learned was this: All respect is due to good detectives and cops. These are people with an extra instinct for what people are up to. 100 percent. They know what happened. I don’t know how.
But they know who killed her. They know when she was killed (what time frame and a verrryy accurate time line). They know why. They know WHY all the B.S. cover up too.
I am more like 70 percent on listening to what the cops and experts on the case say happened.
So what CBS aired I think is what really happened.
The only little pieces of evidence that throw me are the M.E. said she had so much trauma to her little parts that the dad should be arrested right away. It was obvious he had been destroying her private area for a very long time. And the other fact; that it was noted that Jonbenet smelled of decomposition.
So this is why I believe she was put in the freezer wrapped up like a papoose so she wouldn’t get freezer burn? I think she came home Dead.
Also the thing her brother said. One eye was lopsided and smooshed in. And leaking fluid down her cheek in the casket. That bothers me

I am interested in hearing your feedback (or any other reader's critique) on my theory. First, Ioffer a few biases I bring to my theory:

PR had a fragile personality which was based in her former, but fading, beauty status. She lived vicariously through JBR in the pageant circuit. My understanding of that world is it's competitive to the point of ridiculousness (a la the Texas cheerleader's mother who killed her daughter's main competitor). In that world I believe it takes a gimmick to stand out, get ahead, and win, win, win.

2. JR considered PR a "trophy wife" and feltextraordinarily lucky to have her. He likely loved her in an objectifying way, and thus may lie, cheat and steal to cover up for her. I've known wealthy couples whofit this profile.
3. PR's actions (and JR's too) are remarkably unusual, andbecome more bizarre after the discovery of the body. The call, the"lawyering up," the request to fly to Atlanta, the invitation to friendsto come over, the unwillingness to talk to police for FOUR months, etc.
4. Investigator Steve Thomas' book reveals information aboutthe family friend "Santa Claus," who is discounted by police due tophysical frailty. His wife, however, wrote a play mimicking the JBR story whichis awfully coincidental. Santa Claus was shown around the basement by JBRshortly before the murder.
5. The CBS special mentioned a ne'er-do-well criminal whoreportedly told his acquaintance that he had a "job" in Boulder whichwould net him about $50-60k, which is coincidentally half of the ransom moneyrequest.
6. I believe there was no forced entry into the home thatnight.
7. I believe JR and PR both lied about Burke being awakewhen PR made the 9-1-1 call, one of many facts that has me believe PR and JRlied about many things.
8. No parent would every mutilate their dead child's body tocover up. Whether JBR was hurt by Burke, JR, or by PRin a fit of bedwetting rage, the obvious cover-up would have been "sheslipped in the tub and hit her head." Not the elaborate ransom note,duct-tape, strangle with garrote, etc.

So, here's my theory:
PR wanted JBR to soar in the pageant circuit. She developeda plan, probably with Santa Claus, to STAGE a kidnapping and successful returnof JBR on Christmas Day. Christmas Day. This would bring an uncanny amount ofmedia notice and propel JBR to the top of the pageant circuit faster than taplessons, singing lessons, bleach jobs, $5k costumes, and so on. Santa Claushired "a guy" who hired an accomplice, the ne'er-do-well criminalmentioned in the CBS special. Of course, he was an small-time amateur whobragged about the "job" he got which is how it came to light. (Ibelieve he's been killed since, but I'm not certain of that fact). Santa Clausset the stage so that he and his "guy" (and the guy's incompetentaccomplice, Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well) went into the house while the Ramseys were atthe Christmas party at the White's house. During that time, the"kidnappers" wrote the ransom note with paper and sharpie foundin the home because, again, they are amateurs/semi-pros and not toosophisticated. They asked for $118k as that's what they had been offered to do this job. Santa Claus and the two goons hide out in the basement while thefamily comes home and puts the children to bed. After the house settles,Santa Claus goes up and wakes JBR and takes her down to the kitchen. She'sfriendly with him, he's been to the house many times, so she's not alarmed. Hegives her some pineapple at her request. He's not too worried about makingnoise, because the Ramsey's are aware people are in the house. Then, he takesher into the basement where they have been before and the Ne'er-Do-Well triesto take JBR. She begins to panic and screams (I believe a neighbor said theyheard a scream, but I'm not certain about that). The Ne'er-Do-Well covers hermouth and rushes her downstairs. He gets angry at her antics, and in hisroughness he harms her, then hits her over the head, etc. He's a child molesterby nature, so while she's passed out he fondles her body, which is why there issome, but minimal, evidence of molestation. He strangles her with nearbyequipment (PR's paintbrush, rope, ties), then goes upstairs and confesses thathe "really messed up." Panic, panic panic....JR and PR are summoneddownstairs where they learn what happened. They freak out, of course, butcannot implicate themselves and think the whole kidnapping scenario is alreadystaged, so best to carry on with it. They let the goons out, hence no forcedentry or exit. Their planning and story-aligning consumes the bulk of the nightwhich is why PR never changes out of her party clothes. I believe PR was noted(in the CBS special) to have said something like "there I did that"after making the 9-1-1- call.) JR knows where the body is all along, which iswhy he is able to find it while his friend Fleet did not see it when he enteredthe same dark cellar room only minutes before him. Police come, Ramsey's knowthey're on shaky ground so they "lawyer up" and plan to fly out toAtlanta immediately to avoid questioning and to allow them to get their stories solid.

Okay wow so many great theories.
I think Burke did it. Burke would have been living in his sisters shadow and probably felt awful about that, it would be tough. I don’t think PR did it, I think she was reliving her life through her daughter and her daughter was too important for her to get rid of and if she did she wouldn’t get the same gratification of living via her daughter. I think the timeline is messy as hell, so was the crime scene. There are things that point to everyone. But personally after his dr Phil interview we all saw his mask and how he really is, I think he’s known for years he did it even if the parents covered for him and tried to convince him otherwise. And nobody wants to think of their child as someone who would abuse ANYONE physically or sexually.
my money is on that everyone was awake when they arrived home, Burke may have (as suggested, been playing doctor) and he went too far, maybe he hurt her and she started to struggle so he tried to stop her, she wouldn’t have been old enough to properly understand what was happening and then he hit her too hard with an object so had to tell his parents because he probably thought he killed her with that blow. After the loss of Jonbennét patsy would have been a wreck and after losing one child they were probably in complete denial of what Burke had done so they flimsily covered it up, and then realized that Jonbennét was still alive but maybe slipping in and out of consciousness and in pain so John killed her, maybe it was meant to be out of mercy? Nonetheless, I think the parents covered it up and Burke realizing he was now the only child reveled in being the last apple of his parents eye. Perhaps mcsanta had helped them cover it up, and maybe that’s why he felt so close to her or something.
Maybe none of this makes sense to you guys, but I think, in summary, Burke had been abusing her, I think this would have been happening during a developmental stage of mental illness, and this night he went too far, everyone thought she was dead and panicked to cover it up, when they placed her in the basement she was probably still alive hence the hasty weapon making to finish her, maybe out of mercy who knows, and the parents couldn’t live with losing their son too, they had known he’d abused her that night so used the foreign object to try hide it. the contamination of the crime scene was on purpose, and the third voice in the 911 call would be explained if Burke had been awake at the time - he for sure knows what happened and isn’t saying squat. Parents will do anything to protect their kids.

Your mailbox was full

Do you know about the fake tombstone-the surveillance at the church and the graveyard?
Do you know about Jeff Shaperio going undercover in the Church? The paternity of Elizabeth or The hidden cameras in the Atlanta home?

Do you know about Detective Thomas Grand Jury testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l