Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lisafremont said:
It was a quickie book but contained much I didn't know. Get it second hand like on ebay or abe or even Barnes & Nobles sells used books. It fills in the gaps.
thanks!

I always thought men who murdered their wives/gf were abusers that took it the final step but then I was referred to this site by someone and the level of absolute hatred portrayed suggests it actually goes beyond the abuser mentality. Its almost sociopathic.

http://www.nomarriage.com/

OMG, that's some of the most disgusting stuff I've ever read! Simply shocking!

I know my stomach went into knots when I saw it, but since I started with the online sleuthing I found myself thinking about that site more and more. I hope I don't upset anyone by them going to that site because it really is filled with a sociopathic hatred, and should not be taken personally. But this man's views on his site reflect very similarly to much of the behaviours we see in these men who kill their partners. Does that make sense? I mean if we were to profile many of these men they and this man would have common ground IMO.

Maybe I am just reading to much into that site? Or thinking too much. You know it is easy to spot when the man lost his mind and killed his wife in a fit of rage, etc., but then there are those that just do it as though they have some right to do it. Yet we are all raised with the "it is bad to take a life" lessons, so what is it in this particular group that makes them think they are above it?

How are you supposed to protect yourself from marrying someone like Ted Bundy wife killer when his darkside is not blatantly obvious? I have no doubt that most of these women never saw it coming until it was too late.

Unfortunately, I must add Scott Huss to this select list.

Maybe I am just reading to much into that site?
I personally think that this is a guy that's been constantly rejected by women, (gee, I wonder why), and/or finds it amusing to be deliberately offensive. I suppose that this is his 15 minutes of fame.

But I definitely know what you mean about protecting yourself against people like this. How DO you know when the person doesn't have a history? IMO, people like this usually do exhibit signs of sociopathy but so many people are blinded by love that they don't recognize the signs when they see them.

...And Dr. Ken Taylor!! The dentist who beat his lovely wife, new mom Teressa, to death, cleaned up and dumped her body by a roadside in Pa.! He had their infant son in the car with the body!! He claimed in his trial that he caught her molesting the baby! This from a coke-fiend addicted to phone-*advertiser censored* and whose super-religious parents lied to the court in Indiana to fraudulently obtain custody of the baby who had been living with Teressa's sister and hubby on Staten Is. Peter Maas got involved and wrote an article, later the book. Ultimately justice prevailed. The baby went back to SI and Ken's butt is in prison and he was stripped of parental rights. Oh, and he had beaten an earlier wife. Scum.

Wasn't this the dentist whose wife was nearly beaten to death on their honeymoon in Mexico? The wife later discovered her earrings that were taken during the supposed room invasion in his briefcase and confronted him. He then beat her to death with barbells. If this is the same guy, there was a Lifetime movie starring Valerie Bertinelli as the sister who went through hell and back to get custody of her sister's child. The husband didn't care about the child. It was the control.

Didn't he also have a younger, pot smoking brother that he wanted to have custody if something happened to his parents? The brother that had never lived on his own and couldn't hold down a job?

I think that Louise Fletcher played his mother. Man, the parents were portrayed as real nuts in the movie.

In the movie, Teressa's sister discovered a videotape of her and the baby. It showed how loving a mother she was. It was supposedly played at trial to counter the claims that she was abusive to the baby.

:( It has taken me a while to get back to this .I followed Christine Rudy's murder and it affected me badly ,its taken awhile but I am back to it now.
I think all of us have one persons sad story that really gets to us and mine was christine's.please add any names and I will put them on the list.

Jerry Anderson
Terry Anderson
Joe Andrews-Anna Synder
Steven Barbee
Justin Barber
Brandon Bare
Jim Barton
Mark Barton
Eric Bechler
Stephen Beckham
Anthony Bell
Jeremias Bins
Alan Blackthorne
Michael Blagg
robert blake
Tom Boskowski
Patrick Bradford
Anselmo Ricardo Braffith III
David Brame
Myron Britt
Andrew Byrne
Jeff Cahill
Mario Calderon
David Camm
Fidel Carrasco
Rae Carruth
Robert Chambers
David Collier-Lorainne Collier
Barry Corbin
Richard Crafts
Brad Cunningham
Willy Davis-Lashanya Hinnant
jeffery lynn Daily- Sheila Dillard
Vincent Doan
Steven Donald
Scott Douglas
Scott Dunn
Bob Durrell
Robert Durst
Timothy Engh
Neil Entwistle.
Yazeed Essa
Kenneth Fitzhugh
Mick Fletcher
James P. Fluharty
Robert A Fratta
Alonso Garibay-Carmen Rodrigez
jeffery Neal Garner
Bruce Giles
Edward Gingerich
Sean Barclay Goff
Eric Brian Golden
David Michael Green
Richard Greist
Wayne Guidry Jr
Daniel Gunderson
Mark Hacking
Christopher Hampton
Dennis Earl Handie-Shaneda Ricks
Calvin Harris
Alford L. “Al” Hendrix-Virginia Hendrix
Tom Hicks-Cindy Lynn Hicks
Kemp Horton
Dale Huebner
Scott Huss
Richard Illes
Leon Jackson-Kenya Thigpen
Jerry Jones Jr.
Lewis Joyner
James Keown
James Klindt
Jeff Krotine
Randell Larue-Joann Marie Queeny
John Lee
John List
Keniko Montel Logan-Loretta Releford
Christian Longo
Steven Lovato
Augustus Lundy
Gregg Madigosky
John Maloney
George Marecek
Bobby McCarn
Scott McCarter
Stephen McCoy-Betty McCoy
Richard McFarland
Peter McFetridge
David McGowan
Joseph McLaughlin
Perry March
Rob Marshall
Jeffrey McDonald
James Miller-Bridgette Barr
? Moua- murdered Sheng Vang
Donald Moringiello
Joseph Morrow
Prof. Thomas Murray
Rabbi Fred Neulander
Joseph Oliver-Saprina Oliver
Richard Overton
Ralf Panitz
Michael Peterson
Scott Peterson
Steven Poaches
Steven Potter-Jessica Morgan
Warren Powell
Simon Rios
Craig Rabinowitz
Quinton Ray
Brad Reay
Kelly Roberts'
James Rouse - Donna Rouse
Shaun Rudy
Brian Schlaepfer
L. Ewing Scott
John Sharpe
Richard Sharpe
Sam Sheppard
steven sherer
Prof. Ed Sherman
Ronald Gene Simmons
OJ Simpson
Ioannis Skellas
Charles Stuart
James Sullivan
William Sybers
Elias Syriani
Dr. Ken Taylor
Colin Thatcher
Dr. David Tipton
Alofa Time
Fred Tokars
John Trevino
Jean-Baptiste-Troppman
Troy Vaughn
Barry Vick
claus von bulow
James Dewey Waller-Cassandra Adney
Gerald Watkins
Jim Watson
Michael White
Rick Williams
Dan Willoughby
Dickie F. Wimmer
Raymond Wood

does anyone know the name of the that murdered Lisa . it doesnt say in the article attatched to her name.
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9253052/detail.html?subid=22100413&qs=1;bp=t
Hi Aussiegran,:blowkiss:
His name is Bruce Giles and he committed suicide. He was a convicted felon and he was not supposed to own a gun.

Here is something from 2000 about his divorce from a woman. link
Parts from the link;
Upon dissolution of the parties' marriage in 1991, the parties were awarded joint legal custody of their minor child with Ms. Beckwith receiving primary physical custody subject to Mr. Giles rights of reasonable visitation. Sometime after the parties dissolution, Mr. Giles was convicted on two counts of Assault in the second degree and two counts Armed Criminal Action. He was placed in the custody of the Missouri Department of Corrections on or about September 9, 1994.

Man shoots himself after killing woman.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Hi.dark shadows .
thanks for the link .I added his name .all these poor women, it makes me sick to think what they went through .I have been checking to see how many were pregnant like christine rudy and its just shocking how many were .I know there are more names to add since I made the list so I will do a bit more checking .

Hi.dark shadows .
thanks for the link .I added his name .all these poor women, it makes me sick to think what they went through .I have been checking to see how many were pregnant like christine rudy and its just shocking how many were .I know there are more names to add since I made the list so I will do a bit more checking .
Hi Aussiegran,:)
I do not know if you have read this article or not.
ABC news

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Hi Aussiegran,:)
I do not know if you have read this article or not.
ABC news

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

thanks for the link dark shadows. its just mind blowing what some men can be like when there wife or partner are pregnant .
here is a snip from it

Sometimes the desire to continue an extramarital affair, cover it up or make it go away can endanger a pregnant woman. In Ohio, Dr. Maynard Muntzing is serving a five-year prison sentence for contamination of a substance for human consumption and attempted felonious assault after dropping anti-ulcer medication in his pregnant girlfriend's drink.
Muntzing was still married when Michelle Baker told him she was pregnant with his child. Muntzing, who wanted to reconcile with his estranged wife, Tammy, asked Baker to get an abortion and she refused.
One of the side effects of the medication Muntzing put in Baker's drink was miscarriage, and two months later she lost the child she was carrying. Muntzing was arrested in August 2000 after police, observing him through a pinhole video camera, saw him tamper with another drink meant for Baker in her kitchen.

James Rouse-Donna Rouse
Jeffrey Lynn Daily-Sheila Dillard
Joe Andrews-Anna Synder

We can add Cal Harris who was just convicted of murdering his wife, Michelle, in Owego, NY. Her body has never been found. They were going through a divorce and she stood to be set for life. He was worth several million as he and his family own several car lots in the area. Now, their four young children will be without a mother or father. He arranged for his family members to raise the children should he be convicted. I hope that her family fights for the kids.

Thanks saavy.I have added them .
James Rouse-Donna Rouse
Jeffrey Lynn Daily-Sheila Dillard
Joe Andrews-Anna Synder

Police: Suspect confessed (phillyBurbs.com) | Courier Times

Right before police read him his rights in February, Samuel Funk allegedly told a detective: "I killed the girl I love, the girl that I was going to marry, the girl that I was going to spend my life with..."

Funk and (Jacqueline) Goulding had broken up before her death, and that she was getting back together with her husband...

police said they found blood on the kitchen floor, counter and sink, as well as on the bedroom walls before finding Goulding’s body covered in bloodstains "from head to toe..."

(Funk) allegedly told police that during their struggle they both fell together, and Goulding landed on a knife.

The Trentonian - Husband speaks out over wife’s death

Jacqueline Goulding had dumped Sam Funk Jr., her alleged killer, and was trying to patch things up with her husband, Rick Goulding said yesterday...

"We were trying to work things out," Rick Goulding said, "because of him being a jackass." Rick said the unit at Aspen Falls was in his wife’s name, with Funk staying there now and then.

Goulding, a heavy equipment mechanic, said he’d last talked to her on Saturday, about 1:30 p.m.

"She was going to come over Saturday ... and hang out," Rick Goulding said. "We’d been talking. She had split up with him about a month, month-and-a-half ago. We were trying to work our marriage back out."

Rick said others have told him what happened next: "She just got out of the shower. She was going to do make-up, and she was going to call me back. And she never did ...

"From what I heard, they ended up in a brawl in the apartment," Rick said. "They were fighting about her talking to me. She didn’t want nothing to do with the [guy]. She wanted to kind of work out our marriage. And ended up getting her killed..."

Bucks man is being held in girlfriend's fatal stabbing Philadelphia Inquirer, The - Find Articles

A Bucks County man, already under court sanctions for harassing a former girlfriend, was charged yesterday with fatally stabbing another woman, with whom he lived...

Wasn't this the dentist whose wife was nearly beaten to death on their honeymoon in Mexico? The wife later discovered her earrings that were taken during the supposed room invasion in his briefcase and confronted him. He then beat her to death with barbells. If this is the same guy, there was a Lifetime movie starring Valerie Bertinelli as the sister who went through hell and back to get custody of her sister's child. The husband didn't care about the child. It was the control.

Didn't he also have a younger, pot smoking brother that he wanted to have custody if something happened to his parents? The brother that had never lived on his own and couldn't hold down a job?

I think that Louise Fletcher played his mother. Man, the parents were portrayed as real nuts in the movie.

In the movie, Teressa's sister discovered a videotape of her and the baby. It showed how loving a mother she was. It was supposedly played at trial to counter the claims that she was abusive to the baby.

Yes, that was him, and all you mentioned was true. I have never seen the movie though, will definitely keep an eye out for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back