Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gview

He is obviously attempting to arouse pity for when his own father brutalized him and caused him to bleed---his protestations notwithstanding. And he is trying to point the finger at Raff. But I for one am troubled by a nuance, a tone of reality here. It is as though some of this did actually occur. I have always believed the 2 blood soaked towels came from Rudy attempting to help her. We have no reason to doubt his word on that. But what was REALLY occurring, what is the true background of what he sets forth??? A fight? Regrets? Some nuance troubles me here.

RG seemed fixated on MK and he had tunnel vision and didn't even seem to blink an eye about her having a bf. The bf is not mentioned by him at all. I believe RG actually THOUGHT he had a chance with MK, who was probably just being polite whenever she saw him, but wasn't interested in him.

I think he got it in his head to go calling on her the next night after seeing her at the party. I don't know if she spoke to him and she happend to tell him her plans for the day, but the way he sounded like he was "waiting" indicates to me that he knew about what time she'd be home. I'm not saying she told him to come over. She might have said, "Yeah, I'm watching a movie with friends, then I gotta be home by 9pm to get some studyng done."

So He goes there and he waits. He either breaks in the house and surprises her by being in her dang on house, or she politely talks to him on the porch, but he works his way in with the bathroom excuse.

I believe whatever happened, he started trying to have sex with her, using the knife to make her stay still, but she fought him. and he might have accidentally stabbed her or cut her somewhere in the fight and that upset him, changing things for him, because he hadn't expected to see blood. if we bring in his "poor childhood story" that could have clicked in his mind, making him angry. And once he drew blood and she was still fighting, he might have felt committed to having to kill her.

Does that make sense?

Again, this is a GUESS. And I am in no way saying that MK wanted anything from this man. I think she only had a "hi" and "bye" relationship with him. In his mind, it was something else. While he constantly noticed her, I think she probably barely noticed him. I had a guy once who had a serious crush on me for years. And when someone else finally told me about it, I approached the guy about it. He told me that it had gone on for 15 years. I said, "but you're like wallpaper..." and he said, "I know..."

I digress, but I told him that because he was my brother in law's best friend (still is) and he was just always around their house or at family functions. Like wallpaper.

Anyways I think RG was wallpaper to MK, but he was infatuated.

I'll tell you why I think he could care less about AK in another post.

Sorry all, you simply must love how the weather hinders ones computer time :giggle:

I could be popping on and off alot here rofl

I can also guess this the other way. Say RG was bugging AK about talking to MK, but AK was like "She has a bF." but RG kept insisting that AK try to help hook him up.

So maybe AK gave in finally and said okay, go by the house tonight or tomorrow or whatever, and she'll be home studying, but I already told you she had a BF.

Maybe when RS and Ak realized they didn't have any plans for the night because she was free from work, AK said, "Let's go to the house and see if that RG tried to get a date with MK."

So they go to the cottage, expecting MK to tell them how RG was over there, trying to hook up with her but she told him to get lost; however, when they arrive, RG is struggling to kill MK.

He runs out of the house, leaving RS and AK with the murder scene. They don't know what to do, so they cover MK up and stage a scene. Thus the scream and running old half deaf lady heard could have come out the front door. It could have been AK screaming and RG running away. AK and RS could have used towels to try to save MK. Then, knowing they were leaving prints and in the middle of a murder scene, starting staging things and cleaning up traces of themselves.

Again, it's a guess. Theorizing only. Even if you don't agree with it, you can't say I don't ever try to look at the other side.

RG seemed fixated on MK and he had tunnel vision and didn't even seem to blink an eye about her having a bf. The bf is not mentioned by him at all. I believe RG actually THOUGHT he had a chance with MK, who was probably just being polite whenever she saw him, but wasn't interested in him.

I think he got it in his head to go calling on her the next night after seeing her at the party. I don't know if she spoke to him and she happend to tell him her plans for the day, but the way he sounded like he was "waiting" indicates to me that he knew about what time she'd be home. I'm not saying she told him to come over. She might have said, "Yeah, I'm watching a movie with friends, then I gotta be home by 9pm to get some studyng done."

So He goes there and he waits. He either breaks in the house and surprises her by being in her dang on house, or she politely talks to him on the porch, but he works his way in with the bathroom excuse.

I believe whatever happened, he started trying to have sex with her, using the knife to make her stay still, but she fought him. and he might have accidentally stabbed her or cut her somewhere in the fight and that upset him, changing things for him, because he hadn't expected to see blood. if we bring in his "poor childhood story" that could have clicked in his mind, making him angry. And once he drew blood and she was still fighting, he might have felt committed to having to kill her.

Does that make sense?

Again, this is a GUESS. And I am in no way saying that MK wanted anything from this man. I think she only had a "hi" and "bye" relationship with him. In his mind, it was something else. While he constantly noticed her, I think she probably barely noticed him. I had a guy once who had a serious crush on me for years. And when someone else finally told me about it, I approached the guy about it. He told me that it had gone on for 15 years. I said, "but you're like wallpaper..." and he said, "I know..."

I digress, but I told him that because he was my brother in law's best friend (still is) and he was just always around their house or at family functions. Like wallpaper.

Anyways I think RG was wallpaper to MK, but he was infatuated.

I'll tell you why I think he could care less about AK in another post.
YES, I would say it makes a great DEAL of sense. I feel that you have sort of used what they call in philosophy the a priori judgement: "What was X thinking, that X did A, B, C?" and I think your own story about the "wallpaper" lover is very astute, a psychological parallel. With Rudy's upbringing, he may have been HORRIFIED to think the beloved Meredith was in love with him, only to be rebuffed like "wallpaper"---hence, the dichotomy of slashing her throat, but then stemming the blood with towels, and saying "I will not leave you". He says in the diary women are like the Lost Mother to him. MK may have been the Mother he longed for, and killed due to rejection. Let naysayers scorn, but I think it may be solved....to my mind, because of you, it may be solved...:waitasec::eek::clap:

By googling, I found all kind of numbers for how fast stomach contents enter duodenum. This textbook says takes from 1 to 6 hours for stomach to empty. The speed of emptying depends on the composition of the meal.
http://books.google.com/books?id=Vq...stomach contents enter duodenum hours&f=false

determining TOD by stomache contents is much more complicated than looking up the times on the internet unfortunately. There are many variables that must be considered in each individual case. Thus they must be looked at on an indiviual basis HTH

YES, I would say it makes a great DEAL of sense. I feel that you have sort of used what they call in philosophy the a priori judgement: "What was X thinking, that X did A, B, C?" and I think your own story about the "wallpaper" lover is very astute, a psychological parallel. With Rudy's upbringing, he may have been HORRIFIED to think the beloved Meredith was in love with him, only to be rebuffed like "wallpaper"---hence, the dichotomy of slashing her throat, but then stemming the blood with towels, and saying "I will not leave you". He says in the diary women are like the Lost Mother to him. MK may have been the Mother he longed for, and killed due to rejection. Let naysayers scorn, but I think it may be solved....to my mind, because of you, it may be solved...:waitasec::eek::clap:

Don't be hasty about that last part now but I agree that these observations from his diarty are significant. And those that you have added go right along with it. I want to keep exploring this vein, if we can, but I have to go cook dinner. So maybe you'll have more thoughts and stuff when I return. I want to type out why I thought he was seriously uninterested in AK, but I'll do that later.

Typing this at the car wash, so forgive the etiquette, but I'm being brief. Yes, its very likely from rudy's statements that he was lurking around the cottage for a while before meredith returned. He says he got there about 8:30 and we know that meredith didn't arrive home until nearly half an hour later.

Also, I dont think I ever expressed any theory regarding the jeans, fyi... but maybe someone can refresh my memory :crazy:

I think my husband was in bed the whole time, but he could have gotten up and put a knife in my hand for fingerprints for all I know.

Okay, Nova. You get the halairty award today!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Don't be hasty about that last part now but I agree that these observations from his diarty are significant. And those that you have added go right along with it. I want to keep exploring this vein, if we can, but I have to go cook dinner. So maybe you'll have more thoughts and stuff when I return. I want to type out why I thought he was seriously uninterested in AK, but I'll do that later.

Yes, I do not want to be overhasty either, and this is very psychological, but it got my thoughts to racing. In addition to my other remarks: I had noticed in pictures and video footage (the one she appeared in for the band) that Meredith had very alluring and deep eyes. I can picture a lost guy like Rudy, coming from a brutal past, and longing for his "Momma", reading TOO much into Meredith's sweet eyes, and her kind voice and friendly remarks. He may have believed he had at long last "found the one true Beloved".

It is VERY telling that you noticed his mentioning of "waiting". This sounds like a person SEIZED with excitement, as in the delusion that Meredith loved him. Also, it is telling that when he speaks of Meredith bleeding, he reverts back to his father smashing a stick over his own head and causing copious blood. The pain of rejection from Meredith brought out rage at his own father from boyhood.

Also, he puts into Meredith's mouth the words "please don't leave me"--but these were likely his OWN feelings. And perhaps he thought, "OH--I thought I was about to embark on the love of my life---she tells me now I am unwanted, nothing----so I revert back to the "Bad Rudy", who is only a burglar, only after $$$, so I better go break the window to fit in with my OWN MO---I was NOT a lover, I was only a robber. THIS could be why he "faked his OWN MO" with the rock and the window!!!
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I can also guess this the other way. Say RG was bugging AK about talking to MK, but AK was like "She has a bF." but RG kept insisting that AK try to help hook him up.

So maybe AK gave in finally and said okay, go by the house tonight or tomorrow or whatever, and she'll be home studying, but I already told you she had a BF.

Maybe when RS and Ak realized they didn't have any plans for the night because she was free from work, AK said, "Let's go to the house and see if that RG tried to get a date with MK."

So they go to the cottage, expecting MK to tell them how RG was over there, trying to hook up with her but she told him to get lost; however, when they arrive, RG is struggling to kill MK.

He runs out of the house, leaving RS and AK with the murder scene. They don't know what to do, so they cover MK up and stage a scene. Thus the scream and running old half deaf lady heard could have come out the front door. It could have been AK screaming and RG running away. AK and RS could have used towels to try to save MK. Then, knowing they were leaving prints and in the middle of a murder scene, starting staging things and cleaning up traces of themselves.

Again, it's a guess. Theorizing only. Even if you don't agree with it, you can't say I don't ever try to look at the other side.
You know, I had had an intuition VERY similar to this, many months ago. And it can be fused with the other one , too. Rudy is psyched up within himself, and AK UNKNOWINGLY hypes him up further, into a frenzy. We know human relations is not AK's strong suit. VERY interesting.....I am seeing a clear picture emerging...:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Apparently, Stephen King is a homicidal psychopath. I imagine this will be news to his family and friends, because he seems like a nice guy.

That's what I say. Him, Annie Rice, Dean Koontz, whoever made up Freddy, Jason, and Michael, or the Scream movies, too.

Typing this at the car wash, so forgive the etiquette, but I'm being brief. Yes, its very likely from rudy's statements that he was lurking around the cottage for a while before meredith returned. He says he got there about 8:30 and we know that meredith didn't arrive home until nearly half an hour later.

Also, I dont think I ever expressed any theory regarding the jeans, fyi... but maybe someone can refresh my memory :crazy:
I wish someone could refresh your memory. Enjoy the carwash, and your idea of Rudy lurking bolsters this new "revelation". :waitasec:

I have thought far too little attention was paid to that call. But I think that's because the prosecutor needed to push the TOD back to correspond with other evidence (computer and eyewitness).

So it was convenient to claim MK was just "fiddling" with her phone. Who does that?

I agree. I want to know every single thing about every detail of that phone call to the bank.

I haven't done a scientific survey, so I don't really know. The answer is quite possibly the U.S., if only because we are roughly the size and population of the European Union.

Thanks for the tidbit on population.

"That *advertiser censored* of a doper" has the ring of truth to you? I realize the problem may lie in translation, but it sounds like bad melodrama to me: you know, cram as much slander into as few words as you can.

I agree on that, but I also agree with OP that RG heard it the content of his statement from somewhere. I was suggesting news reports that labeled her slutty. So I assumed that's why he'd put the melodrama into the letter. He just might have used different words than the newspapers did.

SMK said there was no blood on MK's legs which meant she was wearing jeans when she was attacked and then she asked if the jeans were taken off later to simulate rape?

So the question is,
can you explain again what you think happened?

thanks

*Sigh* Probably wasting my time here, but does anyone have an actual, reputable source for the alleged fact that there was semen on the pillow?

I find references to it in the comments section on this page:
http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/comments/evolution_of_the_wikipedia_article_on_the_murder_of_meredith_kercher/

and the comments section of this page:
http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2011/02/trial-for-amanda-knoxs-parents.html

and in this "opinion" piece:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/david-c-anderson-amanda-knox-is-a-victim-of-italian-pride-2185628.html

but I'm not finding references to it other than people online referring to it as fact.

I'm having difficulties believing that a stain was tested and came back as being semen, then was left at that, so...a little help pointing towards a citation would be pretty cool here...TIA :)

Nova here is additional backup re the 9:46 computer activity on RS's computer

The help Amelie couldn't give comes by surprise from a Manga cartoon: Naruto. That night Raffaele, after having downloaded a Naruto cartoon, has opened it and then closed at 9.46 pm. If this is true he could hardly have been in time for the orgy at via della pergola (and if you miss preliminaries you miss everything).

http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2008/10/raffaele-was-watching-cartoons.html

Thanks.

The same article on this link seems to be getting at what we were talking about earlier with the cell phone call to the bank:

But there's something more. According to Bongiorno the call that started from Meredith's english cellphone at 10.13 pm detected the presence of the mobile phone in the garden where it will be found the day after. This means that at about 10 pm the murder was already consumed and the killer was already going to throw the cellphones away. Which would set Raffaele, and by consequence Amanda, out of the games.

The call was the one made to the bank. A call that couldn't be successful because dialed the way the number was memorized, without the +44 code of England. A call which could have been made even by mistake. But it was successful, instead, to show the cell in which the phone was. Bongiorno is sure that the cell can only be the one of the garden.

Can someone explain to me what the phrase in blue is getting at? Oh, wait. Instead of "presence," does he mean "location?"

Thanks!

*Sigh* Probably wasting my time here, but does anyone have an actual, reputable source for the alleged fact that there was semen on the pillow?
*Snipped*. This is a perfect example of how some media present their stories in this case. The stain wasn't tested so there is no telling what it is. At max, you could say it is a 'potential semen stain', but no..it is simply being 'promoted' to semen stain. Who even needs a test? Why not call it for example, a potential saliva stain? IMO it just more dramatic to call it semen. The more drama the better. Who cares about facts? All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases