Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well actually you can 'use' the same reasoning for the big toe. What if the whole toe didn't touch the mat, what if it shifted or didn't, what about less or more absorbtion? Right?

Absolutely, I am not claiming otherwise at all. I am simply stating what seems like the more pertinent topic.

I am not sure why you feel the need to encase use in inverted commas as if it is somehow vague or untrue...

What am I doing? I am not sure what you're saying...

You are giving 'your' definition or discription of what an excuse is, instead of just saying it is 'your' reasoning that the print is RG's... from looking at it and not the measurements.

You are giving 'your' definition or discription of what an excuse is, instead of just saying it is 'your' reasoning that the print is RG's... from looking at it and not the measurements.

It seems to me that my definition is in fact quite globally accepted and I don't believe that you are not aware of the implications of the lexical choices you make. You're not going to convince me that you're oblivious or naive fred, I've been lurking here a while and I know it's not the case! ;)

That's fine... but you will need to remember I see stating the judges/jurors could not tell that one toe was overlapping another in a print is an excuse.
If you want to cloud the issue that is fine too as I understand both the graph I posted, the measurements, etc need to explained away for the pair to have a chance of being innocent. Or excused away from my point of view.

Maybe the chart and the post with it will help with being informed, and the reasoning and logic part... maybe it will not.

I might be losing it... but I think this is a link to a Casey Anthony thread.... :waitasec:

Maybe you are... read on. The chart is the colorful picture thingy.

I'm not refuting that the measurements suggest that RS is a far better match. I am just saying that if you stop relying utterly on measurements and factor in the general shape of the prints it doesn't match up.

Do you not think that the print on the mat seems inconsistent with RS with regards to the general shape?

I might be losing it... but I think this is a link to a Casey Anthony thread.... :waitasec:
No, you are not losing it. It is Perugia Murder File, but they go off topic all the time, being koo koo, and speak on and on about Casey Anthony:floorlaugh:

Yes! I ain't no girly girl and my bag is still FULL of all sorts. Earrings, make-up, loose change, receipts, hairbands etc

My purse gets so full of receipts, it's ridiculous. I don't know where the men put them all. I don't understand why stores do not put them in the dang on bag! I guess so we don't lose them, but I tell you, a pile of starbuck, mcdonalds and krystals receipts will not be needed for a return! lol

I'm not a scooter, which is why water gets EVERYWHERE if I'm caught without a towel... it's not just the feet, its drips from the hair in particular. I'm guessing wet hair is the reason you guys don't take wasnt_me's advice?

See, I thought about this and I realized I don't need to be a scooter because I'm black, and usually, black women, we don't wash our hair daily. It's not necessary and actually can adversely affect our hair by drying it out too much of the natural oils. So washing my hair is a planned event, and I never forget a towel for that. sometimes I even do that without the shower.

So that's why I didn't see the point of what y'all were talking about, but then it hit me, Oh, their hair is dripping! LOL

I'm not making 'excuses'; I'm not the one on trial here! :innocent:

However, I'll take a good look at it when I get home tonight (posting from my phone now) and will let you know what I observe.

Do not bother. Professionals have said that you cannot friggin get an accurate measurement on that footprint. We don't even know if we got the ENTIRE foot print.

As you see from the picture I posted, the person working with it had to fill in parts of the foot print he thought was missing. So to take RS or RG's entire foot and press it flat on paper to get the ENTIRE thing, will never recreate the print on the mat because we don't know what force the printer used, how much of the foot was covered in the blood water mixer, if the printer was leaning side ways, none of that.

We'll never know, but even from the naked eye, it is totally obvious that the big toe is NOT RS's. do not fall in the trap of having to prove the obvious to a skeptic. If you do, the next thing you'll be asked to prove is how do you know for sure the sun is outside.

Interesting Malkmus would thank that post about me being sarcastic, but not my reply... my feelings are hurt. At least I know my position among the group. :woohoo:

fred, I can't speak for Malkmus, but I know my "thanking" of posts is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes I hit that button to thank someone for a link or a point I haven't thought of before, sometimes I just hit it to let the poster know that I read what they wrote. Sometimes I use it to indicate agreement, sometimes to applaud the sharing of personal info relevant to the thread.

At the moment, I'm "thanking" Sonata because she is relatively new here and you two are having an argument and I want her to feel supported so she won't leave. I have no such worries about you: I don't want you to leave either, but I know a quarrel won't deter you. I don't know Sonata that well.

So please don't take "thank yous" seriously and certainly don't have your feelings hurt. At the moment, the pro-guilties seem to be outnumbered here, but I'm sure you recall that wasn't always the case.

Sorry, complete re-edit.

I don't understand why the measurements aren't drawn like the measurements drawn of the ink prints. The arrows on the ball overlap the arrows on the toe on the ink print. The ball is shorter than both of them. But is it because the measurements are off?

Honestly, and I'm not trying to pull a fast one here, I feel like I'm being asked to look at Rorsascht (how do you spell that anyway?) test. I can tell you for sure that's not a child's foot. It's probably not Amanda's foot. It might be Rudy or Raffaelle's foot. But seriously, if I'm supposed to ID a murderer on that print alone that's ridiculous. Of course, that's not the case, but this evidence is weak.

Yes, it might be Raffaelle's if his clearly very bloody foot didn't leave an imprint from his hammer toe on half his big toe. Yes, it might be Rudy's if you had a big bloody drip or his second toe crimped in from his right. And maybe the print came from exiting the shower, or putting his foot down from the bidet. ???? Maybe Rudy shifted his weight causing his foot to be a few millimeters wider or maybe Raffaelle didn't place his foot blah blah blah blah.

Just my opinion.

It's just like Frank said about logically following the evidence. There is zero evidence of RS in that house, aside from a cigarette butt. So it's logical that the person who stepped in the blood in her room also made the bloody footprint. You can't find anyway to prove RS was in that murder room, therefore, he couldn't have possibly made the print.

That footprint can only be measured in person. The problem is, I think they measured it from pictures. You can't do that and expect it to be accurate. You also can't do that when you can't even be certain how much of the foot actually showed up on the mat. Go home, dampen your feet with something and touch it on a piece of paper with varying degrees of pressure and you will see what I mean. Or do it on a thick paper towel or cloth.

No, not at all. What good would that do?

I just assumed (once again wrong it seems) that you would have more class than to thank a post calling me sarcastic. But like I posted, helps me regarding further discussions with you. Have a nice day :seeya: .

Is being accused of sarcasm a bad thing? If so, I may have to rethink every relationship I've ever had... :crazy:

And let's not even go into the shoes!! No, wait, let's! Can we please? :heartbeat:

I do not have a shoe problem; I have a shoe challenge. :D

I call mine a shoe fetish. I buy them, don't even wear them. Just covet them in the closet. It's ridiculous and i need help. I have so many shoes, you could bury me in them. the weirdest part about it is, I'm a country girl who LOVES going barefoot. So why can't a walk passed a cute pair of shoes at the store? I just can't!

See, I thought about this and I realized I don't need to be a scooter because I'm black, and usually, black women, we don't wash our hair daily. It's not necessary and actually can adversely affect our hair by drying it out too much of the natural oils. So washing my hair is a planned event, and I never forget a towel for that. sometimes I even do that without the shower.

So that's why I didn't see the point of what y'all were talking about, but then it hit me, Oh, their hair is dripping! LOL

In fact, I've read experts that say white people shouldn't wash their hair every day either. But some of us can't break the habit, so we compensate for the loss of natural oils with artificial conditioners, etc. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member