Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until there is evidence which point to this I think this must simply put down to some people attempting to throw red herrings as this has nothing to do with whether AK or RS were involved in the murder

I've summarized the article and posted the link a couple of times, but here it is again.

I hope it's not a red herring like parading five lying prisoners through the court, giving the appeal the appearance of a circus for the day.

http://www.nuovasocieta.it/cronaca/...ho-mentito-perche-amo-raffaele-sollecito.html

BBM: as long as there is a stain on MK's pillow that might be semen, the highlighted claim is utter nonsense.

As for the rest, the DNA "claims" of the defense have now been seconded by independent experts appointed by the court. Continuing to call those claims obfuscation of the truth is dishonest.

I could go on, but I'm probably already in trouble.

And BTW, calling two people who haven't shared a private moment in three years "lovebirds" is offensive to those of us who actually do care about the truth.

I have to agree here. This was after all a satanic drug fueled sex orgy and I find it to be incredulous that a prosecutor that is stating that this is a rape would not test a semen stain. It simply boggles ones mind

I've summarized the article and posted the link a couple of times, but here it is again.

I hope it's not a red herring like parading five lying prisoners through the court, giving the appeal the appearance of a circus for the day.

http://www.nuovasocieta.it/cronaca/...ho-mentito-perche-amo-raffaele-sollecito.html

Again, I am asking where the charge is? I am very familiar with all the misreporting in this case as well as many others. To date there have been no formal charges

The prosecution presented no expert witnesses for the alleged "staged" break in thus until they present evidence that directly points to this it is impossible to state with any degree of certainty this was "staged". Thus this theory flies right out the door

This though was not about what I posted about.

What kind of expert does one have to be to see that the broken glass is on top of the items that were thrown onto the floor in connection with the murder?

According to Italian law, and in view of the new developments regarding the collection, handling, and testing protocols/procedures which were not followed yes he can attempt to have the DNA against him reviewed

Wouldn't that be something if Guede, Knox and Sollecito got away with murder? Meredith Kercher would never have justice.

She spent 82 Euros on one camisole and one pair of panties at a shop called Bubble and she was overheard by the shopkeeper making sexual overtures with Sollecito while they were selecting the lingerie. How far was that supposed to take her ... to the next week? I read the article where Edda claimed that Knox bought underwear at a second hand shop and that it wasn't really lingerie or anything odd ... but it was odd, given the fact that her roommate had just been brutally murdered what ... the day before, two days before? Buying underwear at a second hand shop is odd too, but what happened was odd in a more serious way.

Might have been $82, but that's an awful lot of money to spend on one pair of panties with the excuse that she didn't have access to her things and needed underwear for the next 26 years.

What bearing does the amount spent on underwear have with respect to the guilt of AK? Nothing. The crime scene was sealed off and she required these items.

Again for anyone that has had luggage lost as I have this is the first thing I go out and do.

The bottom line is it has nothing to do with the crime itself. It was a byproduct of a sealed crime scene

At what point do you consider that there comes a point of reasonable doubt? I ask this as there simply comes a point in time when a person must realize, including myself, whether there is sufficient or insufficient proof that an individual/s have been involved in a crime.

Thus I must ask at what point must a person state no matter whether you believe someone to be innocent or guilty does the state not prove the case?

I haven't seen any reasonable doubt. I followed the trial a couple of weeks in, and gradually shifted to the opinion that all three were guilty. I haven't seen anything that changes my mind.

BBM: as long as there is a stain on MK's pillow that might be semen, the highlighted claim is utter nonsense.

As for the rest, the DNA "claims" of the defense have now been seconded by independent experts appointed by the court. Continuing to call those claims obfuscation of the truth is dishonest.

I could go on, but I'm probably already in trouble.

And BTW, calling two people who haven't shared a private moment in three years "lovebirds" is offensive to those of us who actually do care about the truth.

BBM

I as well must agree with both of you regarding this.

What bearing does RS's current hair style have on the burden of proof in this case?

Good question. Imagine not reading on the board for a couple of weeks and landing in the middle to a discussion about Sollecito being pretty before his hair cut!

I think the defense counsel may have had an ethical obligation to put alternative claims on the stand. But I agree that Aviello was the weakest.

As well I again agree. ILE did not investigate these claims and if the defense did not raise them now they simply would of been raised at a later date.

I will as well state that most that post here stated from the start that they did not expect much from them and that is pretty much what happened

Are you saying that two weapons were not used? What does nada mean?

Have they found another murder weapon? If so could you provide a cite as some experts do not believe 2 were used...

Good question. Imagine not reading on the board for a couple of weeks and landing in the middle to a discussion about Sollecito being pretty before his hair cut!

Again I ask what bearing does his latest hair style have on innocence/guilt?

Again, I am asking where the charge is? I am very familiar with all the misreporting in this case as well as many others. To date there have been no formal charges

Who do you think should be charged? The prisoner is in jail for good. Are you thinking that Sollecito and Knox lawyers should be charged? Sollecito's sister? The prisoner?

What other blood evidence?

There is no other blood evidence. There have been some individuals that have been attempting to state that there are 3 blood profiles now which is blatently false

Who do you think should be charged? The prisoner is in jail for good. Are you thinking that Sollecito and Knox lawyers should be charged? Sollecito's sister? The prisoner?

I don't even know that anything wrong has been done. That is what I am trying to point out. I have seen allegations made but I have not seen any charges have you?

Oh come on, they couldn't care less about Meredith. They went on with their daily business as nothing happened. Why you think they didn't toss the knife in the first place? Why didn't RS toss his knife? He cleaned it and put it back in his pocket. They did exactly that with the kitchen knife. And I am not claiming to know exactly what they ate after the murder. That was my whole point. Maybe this, maybe that. You simply can't say anything absolute about that starch. Nothing. IMO.

BBM

I totally disagree with that statement and I believe many will agree with me

What bearing does the amount spent on underwear have with respect to the guilt of AK? Nothing. The crime scene was sealed off and she required these items.

Again for anyone that has had luggage lost as I have this is the first thing I go out and do.

The bottom line is it has nothing to do with the crime itself. It was a byproduct of a sealed crime scene

Knox claimed that because she did not have access to her things, she needed to buy underwear. She bought underwear for one day: $82 worth of lingerie. Since then it has been suggested that it was regular underwear, and most recently her mother said that she was shopping in a second hand shop for the underwear. The activity is suspicious given that it was the day after they, and many others, were first questioned by police. Others that knew Meredith were mourning, sad ... but Knox and Sollecito were out shopping for lingerie. This unusual reaction by the culprits is why it has something to do with the murder. It forms part of the circumstantial evidence.

That mark on the pillow is more likely vaseline or makeup, which Meredith was known to use. There is no semen in the room.

I'm sorry you find the term "lovebirds" offensive. That is indeed what this pair is. They met, and a few hours later they were in bed together. They were then inseparable until the arrest. Sollecito brings Knox little gifts of chocolates when they meet in court, so they're still lovebirds.

BBM

I have seen no testimony to this effect. Could you provide a cite for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members