Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his alibi? His lack of alibi is certainly a big problem.

After this length of time everyone that has participated in this thread should know the alibis of the various participants.

I thought she'd learned several new languages? French and Chinese? She was trying to earn credits through UW but they have to do it by letter which is a problem. Am I wrong?

You are quite correct. I believe it is 4 languages she has learned as well as continuing her studies through the mail

Quite right. A camisole and panties is two pieces of underwear, but when it comes to panties, was Knox really spending $82 to replace the underwear that was locked in a crime scene?

Probably not ... esp., if she only bought one pair.

BBM

Cite please

In the Knox/Sollecito world, the sky is gray. In the world of those that would like to see them released from jail, the sky is rose colored. In reality, the sky is blue and those guilty of murder should never see that again.

This is not the opinion of all that do post here

AK has been continuing her studies via mail. She has also learned a number of languages which of course include Italian but also German which as many know is a very difficult language to learn.

I am not certain where you source your information but the above which I have supplied can easily be googled. Again you are misinformed

English is a germanic language. German should be easy to learn for a native English language speaker ... and this can be easily googled ... perhaps it is you that is misinformed.

So is Knox completing courses towards a degree like Sollecito, or is she toodling around with Harry Potter books in German?

Um, during the first trial, she only testified about the Luminol tests, said no other tests had been done, until she was confronted by the second set of test results (negative), and never bothered to inform the court that a luminol hit means nothing if not confirmed by tests in the lab, tests that she didn't do and then 'neglected' to mention. All of this has been covered numerous times over the past billion threads. If you wish, I can find links over the weekend (not sure when, my daughter is going to horse riding camp next week, lots of preperations to do), or perhaps one of the other posters has something on hand.

So, yeah, she lied. Just like all the other times that were proven on that cute DVD presentation the other day. But we're supposed to trust this woman?:waitasec:

here, I found something for you...
(from guardian.co.uk)
a few weeks ago, Stefanoni said:
"I am angry about the false statements in this report and ready to come to court to highlight the past record of these experts," she told the Observer. "I am also looking into taking legal action against them. What international DNA protocols are they talking about? The Italian police is a member of the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (ENFSI), while they are not."

(from The Conti-Vecchiotti Report, English translation)
during the trial, Stefanoni said:
Judge: “So you identify it based on characteristics that you read off a diagram, basically?“.

Stefanoni: “Yes, exactly, from the height which they shouldn’t be above according to the international standards that are actually reported in this work that the Professor was citing, which however are recommendations for correct interpretation, so they’re guidelines, for the height and the percentage that this hieght has with respect to the main peak, this height, this percentage should never be above fifteen percent because otherwise there’s a risk of mistakenly attributing a peak of this type to stutter“.

We agree with Dr. Stefanoni regarding the definition of stutter and we reiterate that stutter are non-specific [aspecifici] peaks due to the production, during the PCR, of amplification product that is shorter than one repetition with respect to the corresponding allele.​
I believe Stefanoni will get more then a slap on the wrist..

After this length of time everyone that has participated in this thread should know the alibis of the various participants.

It's well known that Knox and Sollecito still do not have alibis. The lies they told about the night of the murder were revealed as nothing but lies.

the store clerk - some say he doesn't even speak English.. plus, there was music playing and no sound on the footage

they stopped by that one shop on their way home... do you have a source close to the case? something is different.. where are you getting this other information?

So right. We must also not forget that it took 1 year and a journalist for this individual to come forward, that his own cashier stated things quite different from his testimony as well as the police off that stated he did indeed show him a picture of AK. Yet the only people that lie according to some are AK and RS

It's well known that Knox and Sollecito still do not have alibis. The lies they told about the night of the murder were revealed as nothing but lies.

Actually they do. Some choose not to acknowledge them though such as the friend that stopped by, RS's father, the computer records, and the fact that they have each other for alibis which this information has been cited often.

Instead they choose to believe things that have been shown to be false and I have to at this point in time ask myself why. As well I have to start asking them what do you consider to be reasonable doubt but to date most have not answered this question from me

here, I found something for you...
(from guardian.co.uk)
a few weeks ago, Stefanoni said:
"I am angry about the false statements in this report and ready to come to court to highlight the past record of these experts," she told the Observer. "I am also looking into taking legal action against them. What international DNA protocols are they talking about? The Italian police is a member of the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (ENFSI), while they are not."

(from The Conti-Vecchiotti Report, English translation)
during the trial, Stefanoni said:
Judge: “So you identify it based on characteristics that you read off a diagram, basically?“.

Stefanoni: “Yes, exactly, from the height which they shouldn’t be above according to the international standards that are actually reported in this work that the Professor was citing, which however are recommendations for correct interpretation, so they’re guidelines, for the height and the percentage that this hieght has with respect to the main peak, this height, this percentage should never be above fifteen percent because otherwise there’s a risk of mistakenly attributing a peak of this type to stutter“.

We agree with Dr. Stefanoni regarding the definition of stutter and we reiterate that stutter are non-specific [aspecifici] peaks due to the production, during the PCR, of amplification product that is shorter than one repetition with respect to the corresponding allele.​
I believe Stefanoni will get more then a slap on the wrist..

I agree. As well there is the potential that this will not just affect this case but potentially could affect a number of cases in which people have already been found guilty and I am certain that various clients are looking at the ramifications this information could have for their own cases

Actually they do. Some choose not to acknowledge them though such as the friend that stopped by, RS's father, the computer records, and the fact that they have each other for alibis which this information has been cited often.

Instead they choose to believe things that have been shown to be false and I have to at this point in time ask myself why. As well I have to start asking them what do you consider to be reasonable doubt but to date most have not answered this question from me

Nobody denies that the friend stopped by about the suitcase, or that the father called after dinner. The computer records show that the movie ran out at 9:10 PM and no one touched the computer until the following morning at 6 AM.

What's to believe or not believe? What did they do between 8:40 PM and 6 AM? Why did they say they slept until 10 AM when the facts proved that they were up at 6?

From the experts report. Some very interesting information on this particular page

"It follows from this that several minor contributors of male sex are present in the DNA extracted from Exhibit 165B, confirming what was already observed in the electropherogram of the autosomic STRs and which was not revealed by the Technical Consultant.

Thus we agree with Dr. Stefanoni’s assertion regarding “the extrapolation of a genetic profile deriving from a mixture of biological substances belonging to at least two individuals, at least one of male sex” but we cannot accept the conclusion stating that “the genetic profile is compatible with the hypothesis of a mixture of biological substances (presumably flaking cells) belonging” only ”to Raffaele Sollecito and Meredith Susanna Cara Kercher“.

We find that the Technical Consultant arrived at this conclusion restricted to two individuals (Meredith Kercher and Raffaele Sollecito) following an incorrect interpretation of the electropherograms of the autosomic STRs, as a result of disregarding the recommendations of the ISFG concerning the correct interpretation of mixtures (“Recommendation 6: If the crime profile is a major/minor mixture, where minor alleles are the same size (height or area) as stutter of major alleles, then the stutters and minor alleles are indistinguishable. Under these circumstances, alleles in stutter position that do not support H_p [the prosecution's hypothesis] should be included in the assessment”) and point 7 of the aforementioned ISFG recommendations (Point no. 7: Drop-out: “The consideration on drop-out is analogous to that on stutter“). Had these recommendations been followed, they would have allowed one to reach the conclusion that several minor contributors were present in the trace besides the victim (major contributor)."

http://knoxdnareport.wordpress.com/...egarding-item-165b/capillary-electrophoresis/

Nobody denies that the friend stopped by about the suitcase, or that the father called after dinner. The computer records show that the movie ran out at 9:10 PM and no one touched the computer until the following morning at 6 AM.

What's to believe or not believe? What did they do between 8:40 PM and 6 AM? Why did they say they slept until 10 AM when the facts proved that they were up at 6?

Then the experts that testified regarding the TOD must also be lying including Dr. Lalli whom performed the autopsy which was video taped in order for the timeline you are proposing to work

Then the experts that testified regarding the TOD must also be lying including Dr. Lalli whom performed the autopsy which was video taped in order for the timeline you are proposing to work

Time of death is an estimate, computer records are hard facts. The pair have no alibi from 8:40 PM until 6 AM.

What were they doing during that time?

English is a germanic language. German should be easy to learn for a native English language speaker ... and this can be easily googled ... perhaps it is you that is misinformed.

So is Knox completing courses towards a degree like Sollecito, or is she toodling around with Harry Potter books in German?

German is one of the harder languages to learn. I did not state it was the hardest. No I am not misinformed. This is my opinion after studying 4 other languages

Time of death is an estimate, computer records are hard facts. The pair have no alibi from 8:40 PM until 6 AM.

Quite the contrary as stated in the Motivational Report and the testimony of the experts. It is probably one of the reasons that I love science. You can't twist and turn the information around like you can with words

Quite the contrary as stated in the Motivational Report and the testimony of the experts. It is probably one of the reasons that I love science. You can't twist and turn the information around like you can with words

And ... what is their alibi?

Yes computer records are hard facts. In fact in the Motivational Report it is recognized that there is computer activity till 9:10. The cartoon which you can review the information there was accessed at 9:26 and would of ran to approximately 9:45. It is all in RS appeal document. I have not included the screensaver activity.

As well I have not included the analysis of the cell phone activity which can also be found in the appeal document

Not reliable to you. We will see what the judges say. Same for the shop owner. RG is the new guy. He wasn't part of the first trial.

Rafaelle is the murderer so luminol hits at his house don't seem so strange to me. I guess they got lucky that MK's DNA wasn't found there. Oh wait, it was found.

It might be an interesting defense tactic to show that in regular households you can also find full bare luminol footprints, but for some reason the defense didn't do that. I wonder why?

Cite please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member