Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how she was while she committed the murder. You know this for fact, then? Please tell me.

According to her murder conviction, Knox was violent in the attack on Meredith Kercher. Her short stories are also filled with violent imagery.

Professors are rather disappointed with the calibre of students these days, particularly points like: students expecting at least a B for showing up for class and an A for submitting assignments ... and all sorts of other funny things ... or students deciding that they want to submit a paper on a subject that is not part of the course material. I suspect professors all over the world are seeing funny things in the entitled modern day student.

However, that has nothing to do with Frank. He is a blogger and he was not beaten by police.
He is a liar, then. A lying blogger.

According to her murder conviction, Knox was violent in the attack on Meredith Kercher. Her short stories are also filled with violent imagery.
Yes, I believe she held the knife. Mignini once said, (before he placed her outside the room) "It was Amanda who dealt the fatal knife thrust." Yes, her short stories were clearly a precursor to this.

He is a liar, then. A lying blogger.

He claims he was roughed up by police and posted a video to back up his claim. However, he was jostling in a crowd and got too close to the Kercher family so he, and several others, were pushed away from the family. He has decided that this was personal, that he was singled out and he has attempted to paint himself as a victim. If he had kept a respectful distance from the Kercher family, the police would have had nothing to do with him.

Yes, I believe she held the knife. Mignini once said, (before he placed her outside the room) "It was Amanda who dealt the fatal knife thrust." Yes, her short stories were clearly a precursor to this.

After the trial was over, the prosecutor was asked if Knox could have been in the kitchen. In the edited version that CNN distributed, the prosecutor agreed that it was possible. I guess it was not probable, even though it was possible, since she was convicted of weilding the knife.

ETA: Looks like sleight of hand trickery to me - hey wow, it really is a magic show! And here all this time I thought we were talking about science. :doh:

"You can do magic,
you can have anything that you desire.
Magic
And you know you're the one to put out the fire..."

"You can do magic," by America

After the trial was over, the prosecutor was asked if Knox could have been in the kitchen. In the edited version that CNN distributed, the prosecutor agreed that it was possible. I guess it was not probable, even though it was possible, since she was convicted of weilding the knife.
He ought to have said, "No. How could she be in the kitchen, and yet, deliver the fatal wound?". To say yes would seem to compromise his idea of her using any knife at all.

He ought to have said, "No. How could she be in the kitchen, and yet, deliver the fatal wound?". To say yes would seem to compromise his idea of her using any knife at all.

It seems to me that prosecutors sometimes enjoy discussing the what if scenarios after a trial is done. What if Knox, per her statements, was in the kitchen with her fingers stuck in her ears while Meredith screamed while being raped and murdered. It would not change the fact that she is guilty.

It seems to me that prosecutors sometimes enjoy discussing the what if scenarios after a trial is done. What if Knox, per her statements, was in the kitchen with her fingers stuck in her ears while Meredith screamed while being raped and murdered.
Yes, but what if she was, and then who delivered the fatal thrust? In the kitchen, Amanda is a non-violent, scared little female, alarmed at what the bad men are doing. Very different story than what convicted her, and from Mignini's closing arguments.

ETA: This business of Mignini saying she may have been in the kitchen is very worrisome. Because some of us were taking very seriously his depiction of Amanda as charged in the indictment: As a masculine, aggressive, knife-wielding killer. Not a feminine whimpering wreck in the kitchen, and who could call that a murderer?

Yes, but what if she was, and then who delivered the fatal thrust? In the kitchen, Amanda is a non-violent, scared little female, alarmed at what the bad men are doing. Very different story than what convicted her, and from Mignini's closing arguments.

Non-violent scared female adult that does nothing while another woman is raped and murdered ... that seems like an oxymoron.

Sure. Those weren't her first calls to MK. Her first call lasted 16 seconds, IIRC. Once you call someone and get no answer, you are more likely to make a hasty decision that no one is answering future calls.

It was probably careless on AK's fault, but not proof of consciousness of guilt. The short calls merely prove AK hung up without leaving additional messages.

ETA the answer to your other questions is probably just that AK didn't think to do so. Nobody said she is Sherlock Holmes.

BTW, SMK can answer for me any time.

Let's discuss where AK was located when said calls were made. Let's account for whether she was in RS's car, or not. We can also state the obvious. If she were IN the house while making the calls, she DID NOT HEAR the phones. So I'm not sure why we are questioning whether or not she did attempt a call from inside the house. My question is when was she when the calls were made?

Additionally, that kermitized report says RF asked AK to call the police. I don't recall that being part of testimony. Also, why didn't RF call herself? She knows better Italian. She spent all that time trying to get in touch with AK, why wasn't she calling the police, or even bringing her butt home to see for herself? Instead, she sends her BF. Why do that?

Again, not blaming RF, but we MUST use her actions as some sort of standard for AK's actions.

They didn't think of it. Jeeze! You've had years to consider what they might have done. They were functioning in the moment.

I can say that in my house, I am not always where my cell phone is. It is not always chained to my hip. Like right now, I might go smoke and get me an icecream cone, and my phone will not be accompanying me.

"You can call all you want, but there's no one home, and you're not gonna reach my telephone!" --Lady Gaga

Non-violent scared female adult that does nothing while another woman is raped and murdered ... that seems like an oxymoron.
Oxymoronic? No, it make Mignini seem like a moron. (I added this in an ETA to my other): This business of Mignini saying she may have been in the kitchen is very worrisome. Because some of us were taking very seriously his depiction of Amanda as charged in the indictment: As a masculine, aggressive, knife-wielding killer. Not a feminine whimpering wreck in the kitchen, and who could call that a murderer?

Oxymoronic? No, it make Mignini seem like a moron. (I added this in an ETA to my other): This business of Mignini saying she may have been in the kitchen is very worrisome. Because some of us were taking very seriously his depiction of Amanda as charged in the indictment: As a masculine, aggressive, knife-wielding killer. Not a feminine whimpering wreck in the kitchen, and who could call that a murderer?

I think it is interesting that some people still like the idea that a woman who is standing next to the exit, but who does nothing while a woman is raped an murdered down the hall about 15 feet away, is a nice woman ... rather shocking, actually.

I think it is interesting that some people still like the idea that a woman who is standing next to the exit, but who does nothing while a woman is raped an murdered down the hall about 15 feet away, is a nice woman ... rather shocking, actually.
Why so? Did it ever occur to you that she might fear being next? In any case, I say AK was either not there at all, or she wielded the knife. No kitchen scenario for me. (BTW, do not think that I do not catch what you are throwing my way. You believe that I am advocating doing nothing while a woman is raped and murdered. I catch your drift, but will not bite the bait...)

Exactly. It is a rag mag and the Nov. 25, 2007 article is filled with errors, but because it is the one and only media link containing the allegation that Patrick was beaten by police, it keeps surfacing as being a factual article.
It is also the only source that claims RG being a police informant based on..eehh... inside information or something. Pretty weird.

The issue isn't whether you blindly agree with posters who believe AK and RS to be innocent. The issue is acknowledging other posters when they respond to you. The issue is not misquoting other posters and then continuing to do so even when you have been corrected. The issue is not misrepresenting the positions of other posters so they constantly have to defend themselves for things they never wrote.

None of this has anything to do with some sort of noble refusal to "drink Kool-Aid." That's just one more misrepresentation.

The drinking the koolaid phrase is so disrespectful of the women forced to watch their children injected with poison, the people who ran for their lives from that pavillion only to get shot in the back, and the men who had to "assist" their families into death. At that point, they probably wanted to drink the koolaid themselves. I know you were quoting someone else, but I just wanted to express that using that phrase makes fun of mass suicide and murder.

It is also the only source that claims RG being a police informant based on..eehh... inside information or something. Pretty weird.

The dailymail article has been floating around since a couple of weeks after the murder. The content has never been corroborated or repeated by any news outlet, witness, or courtroom. I think it is fair to assume that the content is not true. Still, that article is dragged out every few months and we repeat the same old discussion.

Weird....the initial theory presented by the prosecution specifically Mignini had her as slitting her throat.

We then get Mignini in his own words stating that she was "directing" this from another room

Yet we have no proof that she was even there the night of the murder. Sorry this logic continues to astound me and truly only undermines the pro-guilt argument

The dailymail article has been floating around since a couple of weeks after the murder. The content has never been corroborated or repeated by any news outlet, witness, or courtroom. I think it is fair to assume that the content is not true. Still, that article is dragged out every few months and we repeat the same old discussion.

Funny how individuals are referring to the daily mail, when PL has actually sued PLE for being beaten.

I tend to lend more credence to his winning his suit against PLE. As well since you have followed this for 2 years I am quite certain you have seen the photos of the injuries he sustained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010