Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been justice for Meredith - Rudy is in prison, remember, the guy who left his DNA, handprint in blood, footprints in blood etc...he is the killer of Meredith no doubt.

I don't think she will be ostracized like Casey A. There was so much less evidence against her - as in NONE, and the story of the sex games gone wrong was a fiction. I think the majority of the public has figured that out.

There is evidence against her, even if you discount it.

If I was her, I would want to get the he77 out of dodge! They couldn't get me out of there fast enough! One more day would be too much for me!

Exactly ! The FOA US media campaign against Italy and the Italian System of Justice paid off !

And I still can't get over Amanda trying to pin it on an INNOCENT African man -- therefore ... she had to know that there was a GUILTY African man there ... Otherwise ... WHY single out Patrick ?

MOO ...

Because the police thought it was Patrick and suggested him to her.

EDITED TO ADD: They held up her cell phone, showed her the text from Lumamba and said something along the lines of "Who did you go meet. Who was the person you were going to go see?"

Exactly ! The FOA US media campaign against Italy and the Italian System of Justice paid off !

And I still can't get over Amanda trying to pin it on an INNOCENT African man -- therefore ... she had to know that there was a GUILTY African man there ... Otherwise ... WHY single out Patrick ?

MOO ...

Because the PROSECUTOR and POLICE knew that hair from a black man was found in the murder scene! so the prosecutor was already looking for the mystery black man. And they pushed AK to tell them who texted her on her cell phone and it was her black boss, Lumumba, and they accused Lumumba after pressuring AK in a 14 hr interrogation. Blame the PROSECUTOR MIGNINI and the POLICE!

They showed a shot of the prison doors through the gates and there are guards lined up 3 deep in front of the doors. on cnn

MOO ...

My parents are from Europe. I have millions of family there (more there than here, actually). I am over there a lot. The American media and the American government has much less sway in Europe in such affairs than you would think. In fact, many people think we are all nuts over here due to our past segregation of black people, race problems, our health care system, our nationalism and the fact that we have the death penalty.

Where our government has sway is with major international political issues like treaties and wars. But never has our American government had much luck with Hague Convention issues such as international, parental kidnapping in Europe, for example. Europeans do not like to be told what to think or what to do by the United States or its media. So, I really don't think that's it.

If I was her, I would want to get the he77 out of dodge! They couldn't get me out of there fast enough! One more day would be too much for me!

argh talking about the pros. appealing to the supreme court and the bilateral extradition treaty.

MY OPINION ...

I sure would like to know HOW MUCH PRESSURE was put on Italy by the State Department and U.S. Politics in Washington, DC !

And such a sad day for Meredith Kercher and Meredith's Family !

MOO !

I doubt the State Dept. had any influence on the jury.

How much have they done in the past?

I was thinking the same thing. I would not be surprised to learn that a lot of influence was used by the US.

Not sure how I feel about this verdict. I have felt from day one that she was guilty.

MOO ... I would NEVER "rule out" POLITICS in a case like this.

"Politics" is "everywhere" and in "everything".

I would NOT be surprised if the US State Department officials had a "little chat" with Italy ...

ALL MY OPINION ONLY ...

I don't think so at all. In fact, I'd have her over for dinner any time! I wouldn't let her babysit my kids because, well, I don't let ANYONE babysit my kids. If I did, though, I'd let her.

Just don't get high with her and her boyfriend.

CONGRATULATIONS! To Amanda and Raffaele, finally you can go home.
What a wonderful day! I can only hope that you can put this behind you and move forward. To Mignini: It may all be falling down around you. Oh well. You brought it on yourself.
Thanks to all my fellow Websleuthers here that have continued to root for justice in the case. It has been a great experience following this with you.
See you on the next one!

I would NOT be surprised if the US State Department officials had a "little chat" with Italy ...

ALL MY OPINION ONLY ...
I do know for a fact that Hillary Clinton was approached to intervene at some point...

MOO ...

Honestly, it seems to me that Europeans hate Americans so much that her being a U.S. citizen could have worked *against* her, not for her. I know people who, when traveling abroad, tell people they are Canadian just so they don't have to listen to the "Americans suck" rants from people while traveling.

Welcome home, Amanda!!!:great: I am so thrilled for Amanda and her family.

I am proud to say I have boycotted purchasing anything "Made in Italy" since Amanda and Raffaele were wrongfully convicted. The correct person responsible for Meredith's murder has already been convicted named, Rudy G.

I admire your passion

All I can think is that Casey is going to be sooooooooooooooo jealous of the coverage of Amanda Knox.

ALL MY OPINION ONLY ...

For what purpose, though? There is nothing to be gained from intervening in this for the United States and its politicians. It's not connected to any international treaty, nor any sort of trade agreement/fiscal policy, or, really, anything. I could see if it was the daughter of a Diplomat or Politician, but there was nothing to be gained for them to stick their neck out here. That's why people like Hillary Clinton declined to get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip