*MERGED THREADS*GUILTY or NOT GUILTY? (Florida jury instructions added)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Casey Anthony is

• Guilty

Votes: 446 91.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • Unable to reach a verdict

Votes: 26 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote/version of what I think happened probably isn't a popular one. I kind of see things a little differently. I do think she's guilty.

However, I do think she loved Caylee based on what we've heard from others, how we saw the way she acted with her in videos, how they both seemed to be happy in pictures, how she (Casey) had lots of Caylee related things all over her walls and room, etc.

Having said that, I think Caylee's death was an accident. HOW, I don't know. I just don't think she plotted and planned to kill her out of maliciousness or something sinister. I think an accident occurred and she panicked and tried to hide the body.

Of course her behavior after the fact is still a little strange and doesn't add up to what I think. Meaning, even if it were an accident and she felt bad, you'd think that she'd at least still feel bad, guilty, appear sad, depressed, SOMETHING along those lines. And yet we know that she seemed happy, normal, etc. So, that I don't get.

But, if I were on the jury I guess I'd have to find her Guilty of First Degree Murder based on how I see things. JMO

Hey... I kinda/sorta agree with you. lol I do think she drugged Caylee so she can party, be it homemade chloroform moonshine or other things. I think she did it to spite her mom, either running for weeks and "nanny" was in trunk or the final act of on purpose. I am on fence (so I'll join you) as to "on purpose" or "accident." The time line REALLY points to on purpose though, but I can see an oops or accidental overdose and really she KNEW she couldn't tell anyone THAT. It's equal to murder even in HER mind, therefore I know she's guilty of something. She could have called 911 anytime, even if she OD'd her child on homemade moonshine chloroform or Xanax or whatev. But... she knew whatever bad thing she did to her child was bad enough she's go to jail so jumped on this crazy scheme. In other words... I don't think she drown on accident. I do think she died at the hands at her mother. Does that make sense? :)

I do not believe in coincidence. casey found herself in an untenable trap and was plotting to get out of it, scheming via searches for chloroform, death, inhalation, bodily injury, etc..

Her baby then dies while in her care.

High levels of a liquid that rapidly dissipates in the air as a gas, (chloroform), the very substance searched for all those months ago, were still found over a month after the baby dies, in the trunk of casey's car.

casey lied and lied and lied to everyone, including the only other, possible logical suspects, each of whom are seen desperately trying to get answers from casey, begging, pleading for info that would lead to Caylee, while casey impassively sends them on cruel and fruitless quests for her missing baby.

After the death of Caylee, her precious, innocent baby, casey parties, smiles and laughs with glee, dances, has mad sex, gets a tattoo, shops, steals and has a ball.

The only other, logical suspects, become more and more concerned.

When it is revealed that Caylee is missing, casey's only tears are for herself. She shows intense anger and rage that anyone is concentrating on anything other than her. There is no fear or grief shown for Caylee.

In the meantime, the only other, logical suspects seem wracked with grief and fear and confusion and willingly help LE. casey lies to LE.

Caylee is found triple bagged, with duct tape around her skull, in the woods near her home.

Despite intense pressure, despite repeated, pointed questions from various people including numerous LE personnel, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, Kristina Chester, etc., as to whether an accident befell Caylee or if someone else had something to do with her disappearance, casey, for three years, never says there was an accident. She continues to lie. Despite first degree murder charges and the state's decision to seek the death penalty, casey, for three years, refuses to reveal there was any kind of accident. casey continues to lie.

Guilty of first degree murder via premeditation.

We'll do this again after the defense. I've decided to keep watching JB's shenanigans. It would be hard to debate without actually knowing all that was said, lol.

I'm going to watch as much as I can, but JB is so annoying. He drives me nuts. HHJP has the patience of a saint and good humor, too. I probably would have blown my top long ago.

Guilty, 1st degree murder.

I have not wavered once since I heard the original newscast of the 31 days, and agree with Dr. G. Unless you have something to hide, you report an accident. PERIOD

What I found so interesting was her particular choice of wording...."black, blue and (hesitancy) POSSIBLY grey...." knowing full well that LDB was questioning her about the duct tape found in the home and on posters....

POSSIBLY????

And no stones for you!! :blowkiss:

okayokayokay... Here's where I get weird and "got her." LOL My husband races motorcycles and his sidecar is black, blue, and white. We have a collection of blue, black, white, and gray "duct" tapes all the time. Now, I don't think Cindy knows that "duct tape" is purdy much just gray. Plus we have the blue painter's tape. Does Cindy know that's just painter's tape? Or black tape is electrical tape? Dunno... Honestly, I think she's tip-toeing a fine line here, trying to be truthful and not kill her daughter, and today's testimony was damning to her daughter. She was state's witness. Linda protected her. I give her the benefit of the doubt. YES, she's lied on umpteen multiple occasions but she wants to sell her book and NOT go to jail so my bet is on she's trying. LOL :D

I do not believe in coincidence. casey found herself in an untenable trap and was plotting to get out of it, scheming via searches for chloroform, death, inhalation, bodily injury, etc..

Her baby then dies while in her care.

High levels of a liquid that rapidly dissipates in the air as a gas, (chloroform), the very substance searched for all those months ago, were still found over a month after the baby dies, in the trunk of casey's car.

casey lied and lied and lied to everyone, including the only other, possible logical suspects, each of whom are seen desperately trying to get answers from casey, begging, pleading for info that would lead to Caylee, while casey impassively sends them on cruel and fruitless quests for her missing baby.

After the death of Caylee, her precious, innocent baby, casey parties, smiles and laughs with glee, dances, has mad sex, gets a tattoo, shops, steals and has a ball.

The only other, logical suspects, become more and more concerned.

When it is revealed that Caylee is missing, casey's only tears are for herself. She shows intense anger and rage that anyone is concentrating on anything other than her. There is no fear or grief shown for Caylee.

In the meantime, the only other, logical suspects seem wracked with grief and fear and confusion and willingly help LE. casey lies to LE.

Caylee is found triple bagged, with duct tape around her skull, in the woods near her home.

Despite intense pressure, despite repeated, pointed questions from various people including numerous LE personnel, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, Kristina Chester, etc., as to whether an accident befell Caylee or if someone else had something to do with her disappearance, casey, for three years, never says there was an accident. She continues to lie. Despite first degree murder charges and the state's decision to seek the death penalty, casey, for three years, refuses to reveal there was any kind of accident. casey continues to lie.

Guilty of first degree murder via premeditation.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

What I found so interesting was her particular choice of wording...."black, blue and (hesitancy) POSSIBLY grey...." knowing full well that LDB was questioning her about the duct tape found in the home and on posters....

POSSIBLY????

And no stones for you!! :blowkiss:

Usual bullchite from the A's.

moo

Guilty, 1st degree murder.

I have not wavered once since I heard the original newscast of the 31 days, and agree with Dr. G. Unless you have something to hide, you report an accident. PERIOD

Me either!! Not since July 2008 and "31 days" have I changed my mind that she murdered Caylee. I'm a fact-saturated WS'er tho, and my previous responses on this thread are based on if I were juror at this point. LOL

I voted guilty but quite frankly I am a tad bit nervous because the jury has not seen all the evidence that we have seen in the last 3 years, I pray some of it comes to light in rebuttal

I earlier made the analogy about the state building the case brick by solid brick, in watching more, I'm thinking it's closer to dot-to-dot.

I think they've entered into evidence all the crucial dots and will connect them during rebuttal and/or closing arguments. I am so very impressed by the State's case that I feel they will pull it all together and hit a home run.

In watching the DT so far, it seems they will only add more confusion, fumbling, and disorganization which imho does not help their client in the least.

I think the jury sees all of this and by some of their reported responses (via twitter and people in the gallery or reporters) have complete confidence they will not be bamboozled by the DT's tactics.

Hey... I kinda/sorta agree with you. lol I do think she drugged Caylee so she can party, be it homemade chloroform moonshine or other things. I think she did it to spite her mom, either running for weeks and "nanny" was in trunk or the final act of on purpose. I am on fence (so I'll join you) as to "on purpose" or "accident." The time line REALLY points to on purpose though, but I can see an oops or accidental overdose and really she KNEW she couldn't tell anyone THAT. It's equal to murder even in HER mind, therefore I know she's guilty of something. She could have called 911 anytime, even if she OD'd her child on homemade moonshine chloroform or Xanax or whatev. But... she knew whatever bad thing she did to her child was bad enough she's go to jail so jumped on this crazy scheme. In other words... I don't think she drown on accident. I do think she died at the hands at her mother. Does that make sense? :)

I think this what happened too...But I go back and fourth on if it was on purpose or not.:crazy:

side note: My son works for local gas company and does emergency orders. I just got off the phone with him and he told me that numerous houses that he goes to before 5pm have the trial on the tv. And as soon as he comments on them watching the trial they start talking about how guilty Ica is....

I earlier made the analogy about the state building the case brick by solid brick, in watching more, I'm thinking it's closer to dot-to-dot.

I think they've entered into evidence all the crucial dots and will connect them during rebuttal and/or closing arguments. I am so very impressed by the State's case that I feel they will pull it all together and hit a home run.

In watching the DT so far, it seems they will only add more confusion, fumbling, and disorganization which imho does not help their client in the least.

I think the jury sees all of this and by some of their reported responses (via twitter and people in the gallery or reporters) have complete confidence they will not be bamboozled by the DT's tactics.

yesyesyes!!! I'm actually looking forward to DT's uh.... side... and the smackdown rebuttals in the prosecutions arsenal. I'm naive in all that's law but I swear that this will be more satifying than a Snickers bar. I predict more BOOYAH's and BAZINGA's than when they state presented their case.

Just MOO, and really a noninformed moo. lol

I voted guilty but quite frankly I am a tad bit nervous because the jury has not seen all the evidence that we have seen in the last 3 years, I pray some of it comes to light in rebuttal

I think a conviction will come quickly after the LAST THING the jury will hear will be the Closing Argument presented by the Prosecution...(don't think they are even going to pay attention to Baez by then....)

I expect the Prosecution will tie this all together in one impassionate, emotional speech that will remind the jury of exactly why they have just given up three weeks of their life in seeking Justice for Caylee! :woohoo:

I think this what happened too...But I go back and fourth on if it was on purpose or not.:crazy:

The only thing that gets me (as mock juror just heard prosecution testimony) is I'll have that lil nugget of *maybe* she didn't do it on purpose in my head. BUT. The lies, the lies, the lies the lies, and the 84 hits on how to make chloroform REALLY hit it home. AND! I was pleasantly surprised that the jury took interest in the heart sticker today, and it looked like toward ICA's detriment as they took lots of notes. It was obvious to us WS'ers that the sticker matched the batch but they needed to see, and even prolly had in their minds "dime-sized heart glue residue." I'm fairly certainly with the male concrete thinkers on the jury they will deduce YOU KNOW.... soaked in water for a period for a time I'm sure the glue would dissolve from the outside IN. Therefore, we can't conclude that the dime-sized shape would necessarily mean a dime-sized heart. KWIM?? Thinkin juror here...

I think a conviction will come quickly after the LAST THING the jury will hear will be the Closing Argument presented by the Prosecution...(don't think they are even going to pay attention to Baez by then....)

I expect the Prosecution will tie this all together in one impassionate, emotional speech that will remind the jury of exactly why they have just given up three weeks of their life in seeking Justice for Caylee! :woohoo:

When the jury deliberates... I don't even think it'll be 1 day for guilty verdict. How 'bout you?

When the jury deliberates... I don't even think it'll be 1 day for guilty verdict. How 'bout you?

more than once I have had the feeling that they made up their minds before this was half way to this point...

I almost get the feeling that if they could , they would already have renderred their verdict and gone home.

Dont ask me for proof, its just an opinion...

I called my daughter in Pa. today and asked her the same question. She has only watched the trial and and didn't get sucked in to all the doc dumps and such.

She said she still has a teenie bit of doubt that it was premeditated and doesn't know if she could go for the death penalty. Her reason being, she could see where it could have been an accident that she tried to cover up.

Now, NO :fence: for me ...I say "lock her up, like now!

I hope she gets life without parole in general population...that will make me feel that Caylee finally got justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee