Meter Reader-Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is essentially the same thing that was reported before Christmas, including the part about "negotiating" with the media.

Earlier article: Roy Kronk is "evaluating his options for participation in various interviews," attorney David Evans said, adding that Kronk has been approached by a variety of local, cable, and network media to tell his story.

The irony of that is that in the first press statement - MR and his attorney said that media should not attempt to contact the MR. Yeah right.

WESH Dec. 23/24

It was posted on here last night that RK used to be a bail bondsman and a bounty hunter. He also had a kidnapping charge on him that was later dropped. There was supposed to be a report on it late last night. I can't find any info now and the thread is gone. I'm confused.

I will give the MR the benefit of the doubt until he shows up in an interview and has his say.

It was posted on here last night that RK used to be a bail bondsman and a bounty hunter. He also had a kidnapping charge on him that was later dropped. There was supposed to be a report on it late last night. I can't find any info now and the thread is gone. I'm confused.

Confused here too, Kat. I figured that thread had gotten merged with this one but still haven't found it. :confused:

I thought that too-that channel 6 (?) had reported it. I was looking in the rumor thread in the park. lot, but it's not there either. Guess it got pulled which probably means we shouldn't be referring to it lol!

The only thing I can say about him getting paid is at least he is not lying about it. Saying hey my life has been ef'ed up because of all this I'm broke now that my wife has passed and and need money to survive. Unless all you folks are going to pay my bills I am taking the money and telling my story to get the hounds off my butt.

I thought that too-that channel 6 (?) had reported it. I was looking in the rumor thread in the park. lot, but it's not there either. Guess it got pulled which probably means we shouldn't be referring to it lol!

Yep, I guess we better let it go before we get in trouble. :)

Admin did a lot of clean up in this thread yesterday cleaning out rumors from facts etc., etc.

NO one could provide a link to that information, which is why we are such sticklers about providing links. We have no idea if any of that information that was posted as fact is indeed fact.
This is a really great example of why, when someone posts something as fact, we ask for a link. posters took someone stating that they heard it on the news as a factual report and that is exactly how bad rumors are born and carried through the forum. Then in the future when a poster is challenged about that information, the response will be "we discussed that early on and there is a whole thread about it".

If the information is true, a credible news source will report it and THEN we can discuss it as fact; until then it should not be posted and that thread was removed.

NO one could provide a link to that information, which is why we are such sticklers about providing links. We have no idea if any of that information that was posted as fact is indeed fact.
This is a really great example of why, when someone posts something as fact, we ask for a link. posters took someone stating that they heard it on the news as a factual report and that is exactly how bad rumors are born and carried through the forum. Then in the future when a poster is challenged about that information, the response will be "we discussed that early on and there is a whole thread about it".

If the information is true, a credible news source will report it and THEN we can discuss it as fact; until then it should not be posted and that thread was removed.

Thank you JBean!!!!
I have been here all morning trying to find what I read last night!!!!
Now I can RELAX and read other stuff. Oh, and good morning!!!

I saw the thread up until it was vaporized. It must have been deemed worse than a rumor because those are just moved into the Parking Lot, yes?

Geraldo is supposedly coming on with new details on Fox. It's almost 3:30 EST right now. A teaser, WAITING :rolleyes:
He'll probably cover it in more detail on his show tonight.

I saw it about 20 minutes ago on CNN. Came here to see what others are saying..

tangerinemoon; Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Once Arrested On Kidnapping Charge
POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
1:46 pm EST January 10, 2009

The Orange County utility worker who last month discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in a wooded area near the girl's grandparents' home was arrested in the early 1990s on kidnapping charges, Local 6 News reported.

www.clickorlando.com/news/18448218

tangerinemoon; Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Once Arrested On Kidnapping Charge
POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
1:46 pm EST January 10, 2009

The Orange County utility worker who last month discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in a wooded area near the girl's grandparents' home was arrested in the early 1990s on kidnapping charges, Local 6 News reported.

www.clickorlando.com/news/18448218

I wish we could have last night's thread back now - there were some interesting posts!

I am so relieved to hear this. I thought that sounded too crazy to be true. Thank God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay