Meter Reader-Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that, rather this being a marker for poor Caylee, it could be a marker that someone left for a buried pet? I thought I heard mention in earlier posts that pets were buried in the general area.

Is it possible that, rather this being a marker for poor Caylee, it could be a marker that someone left for a buried pet? I thought I heard mention in earlier posts that pets were buried in the general area.

it could be. it is there, what it is or means we may never find out. it was just a second of the video.

That is certainly possible. Whatever happened to the tradition of burying a pet in your own backyard? I guess apartment dwellers can't do that.

No problem. It just matters to me because you don't hold the camera on something for 20-30 seconds that you don't regard as significant in some way.

It occurs to me that a meter reader is one of those rather 'invisiable' people that can wander around without anyone really noticing them. If I wanted to plant an illegal listening device on a house, I'd have someone like a meter reader do it.

I'm not convinced that the tot mom wanted the body found - maybe she wanted LA or someone else to move the body, and the conversation was overheard.

Orange County Utilities is who we pay our water and sewer bills to. The water meters are under the ground with a manhole-like cover over it.

ETA: The metal cover is painted green and blends in with the grass. In most Orlando neighborhoods, it's in the front yard, in the far front corner. It's in the little grassy area that is in between the sidewalk and the street (usually near the end of the driveway.) I'm sorry I can't see any of the pictures that were posted. When I click on the links of any of the pictures here, I get a message saying access denied.

Forgive me for posting something that wasn't mentioned in this thread. I saw some misinformation on another thread but can't seem to find that thread and since it fits here, I'll just post it here. Someone said, that where they live, that water meters are only read every 3 months. Other people ran with that statement and assumed that the meter reader would only be reading the meters every three months. That is not accurate information. I have Orange County Utilities for my water in Orlando and they read the meter every single month. I have lived in other areas of the country where the meter is read every other month (one month is the actual reading and the next month is an estimate) but that is not the case here in Orlando. I never have an estimate and see them reading my meter monthly. I believe I read that the supervisor of the meter reader explained tha, after the first two calls, that the meter reader was transfered to another route for 3 months and had recently returned to the route that included the Anthony neighborhood.
Thanks for all this information, it is very helpful.

Excellent info AnnaMouse!

Now I can visualize how a water meter reader does his/her job in Orlando. It may or may not mean anything once the investigation ends, but in the meantime...this story could go in any direction.:takeoff:

(I currently live in townhome community where our water is included in the HOA fees and prior to that I had own well water, so not familiar with water meter and its location).

$$Ca-Ching$$!!! More $ to be made.. Now he is "negotiating" with a major news source for his story to be told! This is totally sickening!!!!!!!!

$$Ca-Ching$$!!! More $ to be made.. Now he is "negotiating" with a major news source for his story to be told! This is totally sickening!!!!!!!!

Wait!!!! This is mr. good citizen. Whaaa happened????:mad:

I don't find it sickening at all. The man did a good thing, he didn't lie, he didn't cover up evidence, he didn't swing hammers at people.
If someone wants to pay him for his story, good for him.

That's just sad. Does everyone want to make money off of this poor little girl? I read "negotiating with a major news source for his story to be told," as him looking for who will pay the most. WTF is wrong with people? I guess I will wait and see.

That's just sad. Does everyone want to make money off of this poor little girl? I read "negotiating with a major news source for his story to be told," as him looking for who will pay the most. WTF is wrong with people? I guess I will wait and see.

Well let me be the devils advocate here.
If this guy is going to tell his side of the "story", then maybe, just maybe they are negotiating what ca be said as he will be a key witness in this case.
We are all speculating at this point as we don't know his "story" and also remember, he is only one person in this drama and this will be his "version" of what happened. In his eyes only, unless of course someone was video taping him too... hehe sorry this case is just crazy and with all the rumors flying around, it makes me laugh sometimes as we have no REAL evidence in front of us all. we have a few preliminary test results and he said, she said stuff.

I don't think MR can really say too much about all the real details as we don't even know (for fact) one bag. two bags, duct tape, none. clothes, no clothes, etc etc. (could make a song out of it)

Anyway we don't know anything to say the least!

Well let me be the devils advocate here.
If this guy is going to tell his side of the "story", then maybe, just maybe they are negotiating what ca be said as he will be a key witness in this case.
We are all speculating at this point as we don't know his "story" and also remember, he is only one person in this drama and this will be his "version" of what happened. In his eyes only, unless of course someone was video taping him too... hehe sorry this case is just crazy and with all the rumors flying around, it makes me laugh sometimes as we have no REAL evidence in front of us all. we have a few preliminary test results and he said, she said stuff.

I don't think MR can really say too much about all the real details as we don't even know (for fact) one bag. two bags, duct tape, none. clothes, no clothes, etc etc. (could make a song out of it)

Anyway we don't know anything to say the least!

Yes, I really do hope that this is the case. You're right about not having evidence about a lot of things in this case, yet specuation runs wild. It just makes me sick when people intend to and do make money off of Caylee's death. I really hope and pray the MR is not one of those people.

RK's actions and motives since August may be as innocent and pure as the early morning snowshowers in the Montana foothills. I'd like to think that....but this doesn't look good.:mad: Maybe RK is looking for seed money to pay his attorney to bring suit against those that have defamed him. I guess that's O.K. Maybe RK is looking for money to pay for his own defense. I guess that's O.K.

"David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home."

But I would think it better if RK held a "non-paid" newsconference to challenge and put to rest the untruths. He has plenty of time to seek money in the future if he so chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamert.ellie