Meter Reader-Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this may be where a meter reader reads the flow volume?

Attachments

• 75MeterReader.jpg
    75MeterReader.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 27
I hope this works. I tried to put the pic from the news last night showing the round white mark on the tree with the strip of wood.

Attachments

• Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 449
sorry it came out big I will try to make smaller. I know it messed up the margins

here is another one a little closer up. Hope I have the pic size right

Attachments

• Multimedk,omko.jpg
    Multimedk,omko.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 84
Thanks fla*mom, that is weird. I want to think it is what the MR described in his call - but it isn't really like what he described. If it is what he was talking about then he did an absolutely horrible job describing it. And it was right in front of him not even requiring going into the woods?

Meter reader....

"I went down -- well (INAUDIBLE) I went down, and behind one of the trees was a (DELETED) and it looked rather suspicious. I didn't touch anything. And then a little bit further up, you can tell where someone ran across it with a mower, but the weeds are still real high in that area. There's a fallen tree that it looks like someone had tried to cut on it at one point. But there was a white board hanging across the tree, and there was something round and white underneath of it. And I don't know what it is, but it just didn't look like something that should be there."

Meter reader....

You are right hot dog. I just now listened to the Aug 12 911 tape again. It might not be what he saw. Just last night since they focused in on it and I just remembered him saying something round and white and a board or something.

It is probably nothing but last night it was like maybe that is what he was talking about.

He sure had a time of it getting out what he wanted to say. On the Aug 11 tape he was all over the place not giving any concrete place to look just general.

I thought I heard somewhere that the MR's wife died about 6 months before Caylee went missing, couldn't it just be he got involved in this case (like we all have) to keep his mind occupied?

I just asked this on the
daisy chain thread" but I think it should of been asked here- What made the MR stroll down to those woods anyway- theres no meters there on that street Surburban- he was in the Anthony area reading meters but something had to make him go down by that wooded area

Original MR statement...

But there was a white board hanging across the tree, and there was something round and white underneath of it. And I don't know what it is, but it just didn't look like something that should be there.

Adjusted statement if he were describing what I seem to see...

But there was a white (board) strip of wood hanging across the tree, and there was something round and white (underneath of) above it. And I don't know what it is, but it just didn't look like something that should be there.

I would not describe that horizontal white piece as being a "board", and the round white thing is above it, not underneath it. Further, I would probably have said it looks like somebody used white paint on this tree. But then... is that round shape actually paint or something affixed to the tree?

Original MR statement...

Adjusted statement if he were describing what I seem to see...

I would not describe that horizontal white piece as being a "board", and the round white thing is above it, not underneath it. Further, I would probably have said it looks like somebody used white paint on this tree. But then... is that round shape actually paint or something affixed to the tree?

you are probably right and I just remember hearing round white and wood. And they showed this pic. There is a thin piece of wood nailed to the tree though. Not that it means anything. Oh well, false alarm I guess.

No matter how Mr. K comes into the picture, it's interesting that just when the Defense has their backs against the wall for not picking up discs with leads on a living Caylee, and with the prospect of attempting to follow every lead, or at least give the impression that they're seriously doing that to convince everyone they believe Caylee is alive - then the remains are discovered. Just saying it's interesting, that's all.

I actually think that this is what the MR was describing.

here is another one a little closer up. Hope I have the pic size right

Thanks for posting the pic. It could very well be the thing MR was describing. I guess the only way we will find out is if he watches the video and says it is. I hope he does.

I actually think that this is what the MR was describing.

oh okay. I guess if we could tell where in relation to where she was actually found that would be very helpful. If she was found very close then maybe he was just flustered and flabbergasted at what he saw and could not think and talk straight as we know he had a hard time doing in the first Aug call.

The more I look at that stuff the more I think it was tacked to the tree (not paint). The round thing looks like a scalloped paper plate or doilee.

If that stuff was still there on Dec. 11, I would imagine that LE would have taken it for fingerprinting, etc.

The more I look at that stuff the more I think it was tacked to the tree (not paint). The round thing looks like a scalloped paper plate or doilee.

If that stuff was still there on Dec. 11, I would imagine that LE would have taken it for fingerprinting, etc.

It does look like that with the scalloped edges. My thinking at first was that it was a landmark, something that might have already been there not necesarilly by KC just that what the MR saw was close to this particular thing on a tree and that would distiguish the spot from all the hundreds of other trees in the area. Since he did not stick around for the officer to come check it out.

In one of the calls he said at least twice "we" who is the "we" other than him I wonder? In the tape about the snake I think it was.

On casual observation, it doesn't resemble the same area. Nearly all the exposed trees around the crime scene are covered with vines, much of it being old growth. There is no vine growth visible in the "white stuff" photo.

attachment.php

196434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members