Meter Reader-Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Wow! That does sound like the things the MR described. So strange. I just can't wait for all of this to play out. I've said it over and over, but I have to say it again, this is the strangest case I have ever seen. You can't make this stuff up.

NO you can't make this stuff up! I just wish someone else would say they saw it last night too so I don't look like I am making this up. It did go by fast though. I have a dvr so I can stop, rewind and pause on a particular shot. I have it saved on my tv. Not that that does any good to show here.

There is a thread about people who have been to the crime scene. I don't think anyone mentioned seeing stuff on a tree(s).

There is a thread about people who have been to the crime scene. I don't think anyone mentioned seeing stuff on a tree(s).

No they havn't mentioned it. I have been to the scene myself and didn't know anything about this. Until last night seeing this on the news I had no idea what the round white thing could be or the thing nailed to a tree. At one point it was speculated that the round white thing he saw was the skull itself. We know that is not the case. I just thought it was interesting the painted white spot to the tree.

I did take a shot of my tv screen with that on it. I don't know how to get it off my phone and into my computer. The shot came out pretty well. When my dd gets home from school I can get her to help me. If I can I will post what I saw.

NO you can't make this stuff up! I just wish someone else would say they saw it last night too so I don't look like I am making this up. It did go by fast though. I have a dvr so I can stop, rewind and pause on a particular shot. I have it saved on my tv. Not that that does any good to show here.

Oh, I don't think anyone thinks you're making it up. I wish we could all see it too though.

No they havn't mentioned it. I have been to the scene myself and didn't know anything about this. Until last night seeing this on the news I had no idea what the round white thing could be or the thing nailed to a tree. At one point it was speculated that the round white thing he saw was the skull itself. We know that is not the case. I just thought it was interesting the painted white spot to the tree.

I did take a shot of my tv screen with that on it. I don't know how to get it off my phone and into my computer. The shot came out pretty well. When my dd gets home from school I can get her to help me. If I can I will post what I saw.

You can send the pic to your e-mail address. Then, you can save the photo to PhotoBucket and post it here. :)

Oh, I don't think anyone thinks you're making it up. I wish we could all see it too though.

I took a pic of my tv screen with my phone. When my dd gets home I will get her to help get it on the computer to show you what I saw.

You can send the pic to your e-mail address. Then, you can save the photo to PhotoBucket and post it here. :)

If I knew how I would right this second. Have to wait till dd gets out of school. I have not ever sent a pic to someone on my phone either then they could upload it and post.

I took a pic of my tv screen with my phone. When my dd gets home I will get her to help get it on the computer to show you what I saw.

If I knew how I would right this second. Have to wait till dd gets out of school. I have not ever sent a pic to someone on my phone either then they could upload it and post.

Sounds good. Ready and waiting. :) Thanks for taking the pic.

Someone was asking where the actual METER was located on the house. You can see it in this photo:

Attachments

• meter.bmp
    540.6 KB · Views: 54
I was just in the PI timeline thread up in the sticky threads, and someone commented about LP telling NG that RK was in the same area in the beginning of Sept. I hadn't heard that and wondered if anyone else had?

I went to the transcript thread and copied this:

GRACE: OK. To bounty hunter Leonard Padilla joining us out of Sacramento, California. He`s been saying this for some time now. Leonard, now you can tell everybody "I told you so."

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: I`m not going do that because there`s more to the story than that.

GRACE: Oh, Lord. Hit me.

PADILLA: Well, you don`t want to hear about Kronk, do you.

GRACE: Are you back to saying the meter reader got his information from someone at the jail?

PADILLA: I don`t know where he got it, OK?

GRACE: OK.

PADILLA: But he definitely got information from somebody because he was out there on the 11th. He was out -- back out there on September the 2nd. And he finally, finally on the 11th of December exposed the body by calling law enforcement. That`s no coincidence on anything like that. It just...

GRACE: Well, if the information came from the jail, it obviously came from the tot mom.

PADILLA: It had to come from Casey through somebody. I would assume it was Lee. Lee passed it onto somebody, who passed it on to Kronk.

I think the MR is most likely a good guy. but I do believe there is more to his story.
I also think he know where Caylee was. IMO Someone told him. Just like some one told
the PI. JMO

Actually, it was. We had above average rainfall amounts in June and July this year, so the area was probably already flooded, and then Faye made it worse.

That area apparently becomes a swamp every summer. Daily rains began in June. By the time people were searching for Caylee, there was six weeks of daily rainshowers- plenty of time for the area to become full of water.

Fay only made things worse.

Someone was asking where the actual METER was located on the house. You can see it in this photo:

My electric meter is on the side of my house. However my water meter is in the ground in my front yard. There is a box buried and the reader comes and opens it and uses her computer to read my usage.

I don't know if the As have a similar meter or if theirs might be on the house.

Exactly what kind of meters was the MR reading?

My electric meter is on the side of my house. However my water meter is in the ground in my front yard. There is a box buried and the reader comes and opens it and uses her computer to read my usage.

I don't know if the As have a similar meter or if theirs might be on the house.

Good point my Pirate friend! My bad. I automatically keep thinking Electric/Gas meters instead of Water meter. I live in a Townhome community where the water is included in our HOA fees.

Likely the A's do have a seperate water meter, and I'm leaning towards it might be in that same general area, but that is pure speculation. Now I'm off to find more evidence!...:run:

I've always been lead to believe that he is a water meter reader since he works for Orange County. If it were electricity or gas he would work for the utility company. Water and sewer are usually the only municipality owned utilities.

I don't see it can you help? I also can't find Waldo. :detective:

I was just in the PI timeline thread up in the sticky threads, and someone commented about LP telling NG that RK was in the same area in the beginning of Sept. I hadn't heard that and wondered if anyone else had?

I went to the transcript thread and copied this:

GRACE: OK. To bounty hunter Leonard Padilla joining us out of Sacramento, California. He`s been saying this for some time now. Leonard, now you can tell everybody "I told you so."

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: I`m not going do that because there`s more to the story than that.

GRACE: Oh, Lord. Hit me.

PADILLA: Well, you don`t want to hear about Kronk, do you.

GRACE: Are you back to saying the meter reader got his information from someone at the jail?

PADILLA: I don`t know where he got it, OK?

GRACE: OK.

PADILLA: But he definitely got information from somebody because he was out there on the 11th. He was out -- back out there on September the 2nd. And he finally, finally on the 11th of December exposed the body by calling law enforcement. That`s no coincidence on anything like that. It just...

GRACE: Well, if the information came from the jail, it obviously came from the tot mom.

PADILLA: It had to come from Casey through somebody. I would assume it was Lee. Lee passed it onto somebody, who passed it on to Kronk.

I still don't understand why the defense would ever want this body found?

I had to bust my cable down to the minimum and I don't get CNN anymore. Can somebody here try to call in ask why the defense would want the body found? :help:

Here is a better shot. Does anyone recognize what might be a Water Meter?

Attachments

• leftside.jpg
    leftside.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 322

Orange County Utilities is who we pay our water and sewer bills to. The water meters are under the ground with a manhole-like cover over it.

ETA: The metal cover is painted green and blends in with the grass. In most Orlando neighborhoods, it's in the front yard, in the far front corner. It's in the little grassy area that is in between the sidewalk and the street (usually near the end of the driveway.) I'm sorry I can't see any of the pictures that were posted. When I click on the links of any of the pictures here, I get a message saying access denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamieoconnor