Meter Reader-Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of looks like an election sign to me... vote for mayor type of thing.

It kind of looks like an election sign to me... vote for mayor type of thing.

Thank you. Kind of got my mind thinking in another direction. Also thank you to Turbothink who posted this picture below. Anybody from TES that was there for the search by the school know if one of these signs was put up on Suburban Drive?

Attachments

• SIGNINFORCAYLEE.jpg
    SIGNINFORCAYLEE.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 85
Tonight on wftv (well its sister station that has the 10 news WRDQ) Showed shots from the film hoover took and it showed into the woods and on a tree was a, well what looked like a white painted circle on a tree with a small piece of wood nailed under it. That is the first time I have seen anything resembling what the MR may have seen in the woods per his 911 call of saying a white round thing and something on a tree.

This gets spookier and spookier.

Any thoughts?

They may show the shot again on wftv at 11.

Tonight on wftv (well its sister station that has the 10 news WRDQ) Showed shots from the film hoover took and it showed into the woods and on a tree was a, well what looked like a white painted circle on a tree with a small piece of wood nailed under it. That is the first time I have seen anything resembling what the MR may have seen in the woods per his 911 call of saying a white round thing and something on a tree.

Any thoughts?

I hope that someone gets a screenshot! I am so curious about this white round thing that keeps coming up!

I just had a really wild thought... can someone tell me where the meter would be located on the A's house? (BTW, I'm not clear - what sort of meter is this - gas, electric, water?) Would the meter be on the outside of the house? Basement? Yard? Thanks.

I hope that someone gets a screenshot! I am so curious about this white round thing that keeps coming up!

they showed it again at 11. I have looked on the wftv website and that shot is not shown. I will look again this morning.

Do you recall if it seemed that the cameraman had walked into the woods for this filming, or if it was done from the edge of the road only? The white circle on the tree... do you recall if the cameraman seemed to intentionally zoom or hold it in the scene as if they wanted to specifically capture it? Could you get any sense of how close the camera was to this tree?

Thanks, and this is very interesting.

Forgive me for posting something that wasn't mentioned in this thread. I saw some misinformation on another thread but can't seem to find that thread and since it fits here, I'll just post it here. Someone said, that where they live, that water meters are only read every 3 months. Other people ran with that statement and assumed that the meter reader would only be reading the meters every three months. That is not accurate information. I have Orange County Utilities for my water in Orlando and they read the meter every single month. I have lived in other areas of the country where the meter is read every other month (one month is the actual reading and the next month is an estimate) but that is not the case here in Orlando. I never have an estimate and see them reading my meter monthly. I believe I read that the supervisor of the meter reader explained tha, after the first two calls, that the meter reader was transfered to another route for 3 months and had recently returned to the route that included the Anthony neighborhood.

Do you recall if it seemed that the cameraman had walked into the woods for this filming, or if it was done from the edge of the road only? The white circle on the tree... do you recall if the cameraman seemed to intentionally zoom or hold it in the scene as if they wanted to specifically capture it? Could you get any sense of how close the camera was to this tree?

Thanks, and this is very interesting.

It seems that the camera person was road side and clearly focused on the white circle on the tree. It looked to be the size of a basketball. The tree was about say 10-15ft into the wooded area with the growth in front of it lower to see the white circle which is on a big thick tree at about the 5-6ft level. So it could have been seen from the road if going slow. Also on the tree next to the round paint is also a oblong shape in paint with a small wood piece about a foot long nailed through the oblong shape forming from a distance it almost looks cross like. The oblong shape being thicker and the woodpart much thiner.

It seems that the camera person was road side and clearly focused on the white circle on the tree. It looked to be the size of a basketball. The tree was about say 10-15ft into the wooded area with the growth in front of it lower to see the white circle which is on a big thick tree at about the 5-6ft level. So it could have been seen from the road if going slow. Also on the tree next to the round paint is also a oblong shape in paint with a small wood piece about a foot long nailed through the oblong shape forming from a distance it almost looks cross like. The oblong shape being thicker and the woodpart much thiner.

Thank you. This is now even more interesting. Did the camera scan the visible ground area or would you say that the tree(s) was the main object of interest?

Thank you. This is now even more interesting. Did the camera scan the visible ground area or would you say that the tree(s) was the main object of interest?

The tree was the main object of interest. The tv station cut it off and moved on the the report of JH having the meeting with LE and giving them the tape and info.

They may not have shown the full video. It could have included scanning of the ground. Could you estimate the amount of time the clip showed the tree(s)?

It took a second for it to register in my brain what the significance of shot was, then it hit it me oh that is a white round thing on a tree with something nailed to the tree. Then it was like didn't the MR say something about a round white thing and something nailed to a tree when talking in one of the 911 tapes back in Aug.

They may not have shown the full video. It could have included scanning of the ground. Could you estimate the amount of time the clip showed the tree(s)?

of that particular tree about 20-30 seconds now what the whole tape shows I could not say.

of that particular tree about 20-30 seconds now what the whole tape shows I could not say.

You can't tell from the tape where this spot is in relation to anything. Or how far from the actual location it was.

I don't recall any OCSO crime scene photos showing that stuff on any trees.

I guess:

Stuff was removed before photos taken.
Stuff is close to remains location, but just isn't in any photos.
Stuff is really not close to where the remains were found.

Where did all the "mr. good citizen" posts go ... I'm trying to find them .......

I don't recall any OCSO crime scene photos showing that stuff on any trees.

I guess:

Stuff was removed before photos taken.
Stuff is close to remains location, but just isn't in any photos.
Stuff is really not close to where the remains were found.

I don't know how easy it would be to remove paint from a tree. Unless they took the whole bloomin tree or only the section with that on it. I would guess that LE didn't release any pics with that on it. I would imagine it would still be there if someone were to go to the site and look for it. It may be farther down the road from where she was found.

I have been to the site about 3 weeks ago and had no idea to look for this paint on a tree.
I would go back but I live an hour away. Maybe someone closer to the area could go and give it a look see.

Any thoughts?

:eek: Wow! That does sound like the things the MR described. So strange. I just can't wait for all of this to play out. I've said it over and over, but I have to say it again, this is the strangest case I have ever seen. You can't make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14