Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I agree with your theory and have wondered about this for quite awhile.

One of the links you posted above in your excellent recap said...

Reinhard said he "waited and waited and waited" for days at the Cancun hotel where they were supposed to meet, then contacted the American consulate, reported her missing and began searching places like hospitals.

So according to JR he did report her missing to the US consulate and searched hospitals while in Cancun. But he doesn't mention reporting her missing to LE anywhere in Mexico before he went home...both of which I find very strange and suspicious. Wouldn't the consulate have suggested contacting LE? Was he worried about being held for questioning? Who leaves the country when your wife is missing?
MOO

Left the country because Mexican authorities would have searched his room, asked questions and booked him on suspicion. Just a guess and only my opinion...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RBBM: Perhaps a socially awkward man who wouldn't be completely surprised if his young wife left him? And who let embarrassment/humiliation outweigh worry about her well-being for a while.

That's certainly possible. I hope so.

BBM

I agree with your theory and have wondered about this for quite awhile.

One of the links you posted above in your excellent recap said...

Reinhard said he "waited and waited and waited" for days at the Cancun hotel where they were supposed to meet, then contacted the American consulate, reported her missing and began searching places like hospitals.

So according to JR he did report her missing to the US consulate and searched hospitals while in Cancun. But he doesn't mention reporting her missing to LE anywhere in Mexico before he went home...both of which I find very strange and suspicious. Wouldn't the consulate have suggested contacting LE? Was he worried about being held for questioning? Who leaves the country when your wife is missing?
MOO

Hmm, my interpretation of that sentence differed from yours. I guess I inferred that when he reported her missing it was with the police in Cancun. So, I thought the sentence meant this: JR waited for days at the Cancun hotel where Jenny was supposed to meet him. When she never showed, he did 3 things before heading home. (1) He talked to the US consulate about her being missing, (2) he reported her missing ( I just presumed here it was with the police, and (3) he searched some places, such as hospitals.

Nothing new has been happening with JR's investigation, or at least no update on the HFJ page, is there...

Hmm, my interpretation of that sentence differed from yours. I guess I inferred that when he reported her missing it was with the police in Cancun. So, I thought the sentence meant this: JR waited for days at the Cancun hotel where Jenny was supposed to meet him. When she never showed, he did 3 things before heading home. (1) He talked to the US consulate about her being missing, (2) he reported her missing ( I just presumed here it was with the police, and (3) he searched some places, such as hospitals.

Nothing new has been happening with JR's investigation, or at least no update on the HFJ page, is there...

Thanks for catching that. It's quite possible that it happened the way you suggest. I certainly hope so. It's hard to tell when it's not a direct quote. Maybe someone has found information about whether he reported her being missing to Cancun LE. I always assumed he had, but the way that particular sentence was worded sent me in another direction, which may not be the case at all.

Mexico: 5.7-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Southwestern State of Oaxaca
The earthquake struck southern Mexico on Monday afternoon. There were no immediate reports of injuries or serious damage. Tremors were felt as far as 215 miles away in Mexico City.

I am not necessarily thinking this is a hoax for monetary gain. My mind just wanders to thoughts of this young woman deceased in the US. As awful as that is and as much as I pray that she is alive and having an 'adventure' I cannot shake other speculation.

She was last seen in Mexico.

No problemo Lilibet, I knew I had read it also, gave up looking --- & just stumbled upon it again...

But, but, but, was that "Press Release" written by JR?

:thinking:

No problemo Lilibet, I knew I had read it also, gave up looking --- & just stumbled upon it again...

But, but, but, was that "Press Release" written by JR?

:thinking:

Or CN? Or the PI? Is there even anything in MSM that doesn't not originate with JR and his team? Sigh. Where's Jenny?

Lol. I can see Jenny becoming a maid in one of those nice resorts out there. Lol.

And then becoming the hotel manager within the month. Lol.

Then she will write a blog about how to live the good life for free while being a immigrant. Lol

You go Jenny Chen. I hope you are safe.

Lol. I can see Jenny becoming a maid in one of those nice resorts out there. Lol.

Then she will write a blog about how to live the good life for free while being a immigrant. Lol

I like the way you think, Dex. :) This would be the best case scenario.

I don't know if this was posted earlier:

http://q13fox.com/2016/05/03/mexican-officials-say-theyre-searching-for-missing-seattle-woman/

but ... once again, no official sources, no links to any LE, and could possibly be what they have been informed by JR.

It struck me with the earliest articles about Jenny's disappearance in US MSM, the headline almost always said "Seattle Man Claims his Wife is Missing in Mexico"...."claims" being the word that jumped out at me. Were the newspapers doubtful for some reason, or is that what they would normally say if they didn't have a police report?

It struck me with the earliest articles about Jenny's disappearance in US MSM, the headline almost always said "Seattle Man Claims his Wife is Missing in Mexico"...."claims" being the word that jumped out at me. Were the newspapers doubtful for some reason, or is that what they would normally say if they didn't have a police report?

I don't think he did a mpr within the United States. But maybe the mpr from Mexico can suffice.

Idk.

According to JR, he filed a report with the Seattle police.

So he did nothing in Mexico while "waiting for her". I highly doubt he went to hospitals, etc. This a$$ got on a plane when his time was over and didn't do anything until he came back to Seattle and started his campaign.

MOO

Great thinking Dexter.

Then she can get a book deal and a major motion picture. I'm all for it.

I think they were just reporting the facts as they knew them. It would be poor journalism for them to report that she is in fact missing, when they have no other evidence of that, other then the word of one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member