Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the United States owes China trillions which forced us to open up certain trade agreements with them.

Is it really that hard for them to gain residency inside the United States.

I'm not sure but I don't think it's more difficult than it would be for anyone else (other than like North Korea). I know several Chinese people but have never thought to ask them, and I have two American friends who now live in China.

Jr said 7 drivers were in the area per what Corona told him. So they must be local delivery drivers with set routes for the most part.

So why hasn't JR taken the witness description of the driver and visited all local stores and bars that sell beer to see if anyone had noticed something that day. Or atleast put up fliers.

Maybe the hacker group Anonymous can help check JRs computer to see if he is really searching or bull crapping. Jmo.

Someone suggested on FB that they check the local delivery routes and CN shot that down because it's a huge truck not going to small businesses to deliver. I got the feeling that the drivers were more long haul than local. But who knows?

Yeah I may be naive but I do believe JR could catch up with Corona drivers and at least ask. They either have no info, won't provide any or someone will spill.. I believe this would have been cheaper and easier than attempting to hire someone for pay to investigate. Yes, language barrier but a trustworthy translator would be helpful and someone the drivers may have trusted to talked to if they have info.
Jmho

Sent from my SCH-I545

They will not speak to him. The only chance to get info would be to pay a local, and that would have to be handled carefully. He is absolutely doing the right thing working through professionals at this.

Either the corona driver sold her, or raped and dumped her body. If it were neither, I'm sure he would have gladly provided info by now. Just an opinion of course.

My concern all along is that Jenny was mistakenly identified and the driver is innocent and never gave her a ride. JR has been calling the driver a "suspect" since he found out about it, which is inaccurate and inflammatory. If I were an innocent driver, I'd be very careful who I talked to, and would have an attorney with me. It would be too easy to get caught up in a huge mess and framed. JMO

Either the corona driver sold her, or raped and dumped her body. If it were neither, I'm sure he would have gladly provided info by now. Just an opinion of course.
If he didn't drop her off somewhere, and if there was a Corona driver in the first place.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well I do hope to never have to see or hear about her on a show like forensic files, etc..which is narrated by...oh shoot forgot his name and too tired to look up but his voice(even talking about murder) soothes me to sleep. Weird, I know.
Praying for Jenny!

Sent from my SCH-I545

They will not speak to him. The only chance to get info would be to pay a local, and that would have to be handled carefully. He is absolutely doing the right thing working through professionals at this.
Just saw this but I believe he did use a local to get the corona info. Also, he stated on the help find Jenny page that he is now having to use his own money. I don't believe the professionals that he hired will continue to work for him. Then what? I am afraid he is lacking in resources. I hope he can or will team up with Jenny's family in Mexico.
Now I sleep and dream everyone who has gone missing is safely home.

Sent from my SCH-I545

There are updates on the search for Jenny on that Missing Americans site under 'blogs'

Am I missing something? The newest blog post was two weeks ago, and that’s the only one in the last month. Do you have some links to any other updates?

Yes, just two and one being Baloney in regards to her being found. I do wonder who deleted the ss from another page...the guy posted saying she had been found. It was in Spanish.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I wonder what the spouse knows that makes it 'baloney' that she could even possibly be found alive in Mexico??

Well I do hope to never have to see or hear about her on a show like forensic files, etc..which is narrated by...oh shoot forgot his name and too tired to look up but his voice(even talking about murder) soothes me to sleep. Weird, I know.
Praying for Jenny!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Peter Thomas! The best!

Her Facebook page documents her journey up until her missing date.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is there any way that someone could have manipulated the social media posts and pics? I know next to nothing about these things but I know there are people who know these things backwards and forwards.

Is there any way that someone could have manipulated the social media posts and pics? I know next to nothing about these things but I know there are people who know these things backwards and forwards.
I have been told that you can set your location to anywhere and post it. Having said that the pictures look authentic, but could have been taken at any point, then uploaded one at a time as blog posts. Even so, authorities can always check an electronics trail if they wish to.

Having said that, it's an awful lot of work for someone, unless they're both involved and that would Make it easier.

I don't think anything so planned. I lean towards her purposefully disappearing or given the dangers of Mexico , she met with foul play. Hoping for the former.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Someone suggested on FB that they check the local delivery routes and CN shot that down because it's a huge truck not going to small businesses to deliver. I got the feeling that the drivers were more long haul than local. But who knows?

I mean, okay...but then again - your wife is missing and supposedly was last seen with one of the drivers in an area that you know about. How could you, in good conscience, not follow each of these seven trucks until they stop for food/gas/delivery and ask them if they have seen her?

That seems to me a more productive use of JR's time, instead of creating one more kodak moment sitting around a table, smiling and having lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans