Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo. It seems like JR has left the building. Jmo.

People are now doing Spanish threads for other things on his American facebook page that is to find Jenny.

But he is not deleting them.

So it looks like he doesn't want non Spanish speakers to carry on. Jmo

Now there has been plenty of cases where someone's family member was lost or abducted in a foreign country such as Iraq or North Korea or wherever.

But I never once noticed that the searching family members would allow others to post on the help page in another language. Jmo.

So imo. Jr has committed fraud or something else and has been outted or about to be outted.

And now he realize that he needs to shut up and let things die down. Jmo.

I agree, he seems to have checked out. And so has CN, as far as I can tell. Is anybody able to post to the HFJ page? Do you have to be a member? I would think he'd want to leave it open incase anybody has any tips or suggestions to post.

There are more females around Jenny's age who are recently missing from Oaxaca. https://twitter.com/search?q=@VFGO_victimas&src=typd

Curious...did JR pay this tipster for info which was given Corona. I'm thinking most times here $ is paid when the person is actually located via the tip.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Jenny, please find your way home.
Prayers surrounding Jenny and her husband for a miracle, and prayers to the people of Oxaca, that they come forward with anything they know!

951 is the area code for Oaxaca so Raquel Rivera might be there. No clue who she is though. My minuscule knowledge of Spanish and complete ignorance of Chinese has been a real drawback in this case.

https://translate.google.com/transl...xaca-ofrecen-recompensa-de-50-mil&prev=search

The google translation is almost unreadable but I think it says Jenny had bought a new cell phone in Mexico but didn't give her husband the number and I don't remember hearing that before.

:doh: It makes much more sense that it's a Oaxaca number. Riverside CA didn't make sense!

JR was really vague about her phone number early on the FB page and said she used wifi to communicate. Several people tried to understand why he didn't seem to have her number IIRC.

I agree, he seems to have checked out. And so has CN, as far as I can tell. Is anybody able to post to the HFJ page? Do you have to be a member? I would think he'd want to leave it open incase anybody has any tips or suggestions to post.

There are more females around Jenny's age who are recently missing from Oaxaca. https://twitter.com/search?q=@VFGO_victimas&src=typd

Yes, you have to be a member of his page. Membership keeps growing, it's up to 1005 at last count... a few per day. I am not a member so I can't post there. However, Jenny's FB page is open to post on existing threads, if you have a FB account. https://www.facebook.com/jennycqd?fref=ts

I've been wondering about the JR and CN silence too, as well as the irrelevant outsider posts. I'm surprised they weren't taken down immediately. I can only hope that their silence means that there is a big development they can't talk about yet. I hope it means that Jenny has been found safe.

I don't know if you have to be a member to post, but I wish someone like CC would...or anyone.

ETA: I just noticed that the last donation was 11 days ago. Could his PI and attorney have dropped the case?

She was last seen in Mexico.

According to JR? I just have to wonder considering all the info about her is from one person. He has talked about working with her family. In the early days, he said he has no contact with them. All the posts or posters about who to contact with info list JR's email or social media. It just feels off.

No problemo Lilibet, I knew I had read it also, gave up looking --- & just stumbled upon it again...

But, but, but, was that "Press Release" written by JR?

:thinking:

Yes, according to the info at the bottom.

What does that matter? It is not debatable that she was in Mexico, when she disappeared. There is no evidence that she returned to the US. If she had returned to the US her passport would have been scanned by US Immigration. There is no evidence that has happened.

Only because all the information I have seen and read come from one person only. I did not realize her being in Mexico was not debatable. Thanks!

Only because all the information I have seen and read come from one person only. I did not realize her being in Mexico was not debatable. Thanks!

I understand where you are coming from about the possibility of a hoax, Wendy. I remember you posted earlier wondering about her FB being manipulated. Although I don't think that's what is going on in this case, because her photos in Mexico seem genuine, and I do believe she went there, it's not that farfetched to wonder about it. Anyone can set up a FB page and pretend to be someone else.

I just spent the evening on a FB page I know is fake. Let's say the name of the fake person is Charles and the name of the person who set up the fake page is Jerry. I've kept an eye on Jerry for several years in connection with a murder I believe he knows about. Charles just started posting on Jerry's page last September. Jerry was having serious problems with some people and Charles was posting that he was bringing a bunch of tough friends to take care of things for Jerry. I could tell by the name in the URL that Jerry had used this account previously under a different name for role-playing...with lots of studly photos of his alter ego. Now he's using it to post wildly complimentary posts about himself on his own page! The praise is over the top. Jerry is a narcissist IMO.

There are lots of photos on the fake Charles page of a very buff guy who clearly travels a lot and has fancy toys. He even posted photos of his "son and dil" and "nephew and his wife." What I did this evening is use Google Images to check the source of the photos. I struck out with all the photos of Charles and friends. I don't know where Jerry is getting them. But his "son and dil" photo was lifted from a website showing Halloween costume photos from over 10 years ago (they went as bikers). His "nephew and wife" were a soldier killed in Afghanistan and his fiancée! :mad: Charles has many friends in common with Jerry and they are totally swallowing this fakery.

My point is that faking a FB page is not that hard. Jerry is average even though he thinks he's a genius. I just think it would be too easy to check Jenny's. Also, I think if JR had faked it, he would have commented or liked her posts more. But I will take a look at some of her photos with Google Images tomorrow. If anyone knows a better way of tracking down the origin of FB photos, let me know. I really want to know who Charles is!

:doh: It makes much more sense that it's a Oaxaca number. Riverside CA didn't make sense!

JR was really vague about her phone number early on the FB page and said she used wifi to communicate. Several people tried to understand why he didn't seem to have her number IIRC.
That just seemed hinky when I read it at the beginning on the help find Jenny page. It seemed she wanted to be in control of the contact.
Which means Jenny could still be safe!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Also I keep thinking about the link I posted numerous times. I believe it was dated around June 6 and JR saying 30 or plus days. The thirty days are fast approaching...so maybe something will be revealed soon.
I do wonder if any of the people she stayed with in Mexico also warned her about traveling alone.

Sent from my SCH-I545

So, this morning I ran some of Jenny's FB photos through Google Images, as I mentioned I would do. The more nondescript ones are not from another source. The photos of Jenny show up in articles about her, of course. So I do believe her FB page is legit. I didn't have doubts, but it seemed smart to check.

Google Images (which you have to launch in Chrome or Foxfire) is really good for finding obscure articles about Jenny in different languages. Apologies if this one has been posted before. I read an English translation, which didn't carry over when I copied the link, but the point is that it appears that official phone numbers for missing persons were listed at the end of this article, dated April 29. Did JR switch to RR when he felt Oaxaca LE dropped the ball?

Por lo anterior, se solicita el apoyo y colaboración de la ciudadanía, para dar a conocer cualquier información a través del lada sin costo 01 800 00 77628 o al teléfono móvil 044 951 164 6434.
Pueden enviar informes a los correos electrónicos: nolocalizados@pgjoaxaca.gob.mx,
: nolocalizados@gmail.com, @VFGO_victimas
También dirigirse al edificio “Álvaro Carrillo” primer nivel, Unidad de Búsqueda de Personas no Localizadas (DNOL) en Ciudad Judicial, Reyes Mantecón, San Bartolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca

http://www.nvinoticias.com/nota/8472/buscan-joven-estadunidense

For anyone who wants to find lots of articles about Jenny, here are the instructions I followed to use Google Images. I had to do this on my seldom used laptop instead of my iPad.

http://m.wikihow.com/Reveal-a-Fake-Facebook-Account

Also I keep thinking about the link I posted numerous times. I believe it was dated around June 6 and JR saying 30 or plus days. The thirty days are fast approaching...so maybe something will be revealed soon.
I do wonder if any of the people she stayed with in Mexico also warned her about traveling alone.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Lisa would you mind posting that link again? I just scoured the Find Jenny page and can't find it. Perhaps it was deleted? What did JR mean by 30 days? Do you recall? Thanks! :)

And yes, it would be interesting to know if anyone in Mexico warned her.

Lisa would you mind posting that link again? I just scoured the Find Jenny page and can't find it. Perhaps it was deleted? What did JR mean by 30 days? Do you recall? Thanks! :)

And yes, it would be interesting to know if anyone in Mexico warned her.
Trying to find it. Sorry for the misunderstanding as it was a news link I found off twitter checking for the big weekend launch. I think it was an Asian newspaper but was in English. Gonna go look again!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Dated June 9th
JR says he firmly believes that we will have some answers in the next 30 - 60 days.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Thanks Lisa. That was in the midst of the optimism about contacting the Corona driver. I'm not sure why he mentioned a time frame though. Maybe it was wishful thinking on his part? I still question the validity of the Corona truck sighting and wish they hadn't put all their eggs in that basket.
JMO

I know the article and the timeframe from JR just sat wrong with me. Yes, if a family member went missing I would be hopeful that they could be found asap and if it was mexico...30 days could be optimistic and hopeful.
I am a little concerned as it seems JR has gone missing...maybe, just maybe he is in Mexico with a promising tip, not paid in advance and Jenny will be safely home by July 10th.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Sent from my SCH-I545

He also said Corona would give him the name of the drivers that was in the area in 24 to 48 hrs.

This was after him and the Corona executives were flying on planes together and discussing things.

But now the prosecutor needed to be changed and now an Elite task force has been assigned to help.

But he still never mentions the divers names being given. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member