Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sketchy/awakard that so many posts get deleted. I checked shortly after LiliBs post and those comments were deleted, but I thought maybe it could be because I don't have Facebook anymore that I just can't see the posts. Every time I give that page the benefit of the doubt I feel foolish. My intuition tells me he isn't being advised to do much (because, ya know, money) and that his actions are his own decisions. I wish I felt more sympathy for him but it's truly hard when he gives SO little to work with and his few updates are so frustrating. Hoping for the best but sadly I fear the worst for Jenny.

And about his deleting comments (and Jenny's entire travel log), I just don't get it at all.
Maybe they are not deleted, but hidden via privacy settings.

How specific are those GPS tracking systems on a truck? Will it be able to see if the truck has driven somewhere unusual and for how long? If one or both of those two truck drivers is responsible for Jenny's disappearance, I wonder if something would look wrong with the route driven for the time after Jenny was picked up. If the truck drivers were "in a convoy together" then it must mean it is believed they are complicit in whatever was done to Jenny.

If they become suspects, can their phone records be looked at? If they handed her over to someone else, say for human trafficking purposes, for example, someone would have been contacted for the exchange.

Their refusal to take a polygraph test may cast suspicion, but then again, what if they are fully innocent and just distrustful of the test and interrogators.

I'm glad to see that the case is finally moving forward.

How specific are those GPS tracking systems on a truck? Will it be able to see if the truck has driven somewhere unusual and for how long? If one or both of those two truck drivers is responsible for Jenny's disappearance, I wonder if something would look wrong with the route driven for the time after Jenny was picked up. If the truck drivers were "in a convoy together" then it must mean it is believed they are complicit in whatever was done to Jenny.

If they become suspects, can their phone records be looked at? If they handed her over to someone else, say for human trafficking purposes, for example, someone would have been contacted for the exchange.

Their refusal to take a polygraph test may cast suspicion, but then again, what if they are fully innocent and just distrustful of the test and interrogators.

Bbm

If they were in a convoy together, and the one driver had his family with him (which should be pretty easy to confirm), then one would think the family would have to be complicit as well. And at that point, imo, it becomes a bit far fetched.

I don't think refusing a lie detector test means anything. If some random person out of nowhere started accusing you of some crime, involving some woman you've never heard of, and you had nothing to do with it, would you agree to a polygraph (which are not reliable enough to be used in court)? Frankly, i would tell him to pound sand. And i certainly would never agree to one in Mexico due to the corruption.

Moo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am back, my daddy passed.
I am just reading tho because I am so far behind.
I do wish we would have gotten to read more of Jenny's adventures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss Lisa !!

I have been only popping in to check for updates as this thing called work and life keep getting in the way LOL but I am enjoying family and friends this summer.

I feel so bad that there isn't anymore news or that she hasn't been found yet !!

Thanks for all the sweet sorry's my first time ever having to bury a parent. They were married 66 years. It sucks but I am thankful my parents have never had to bury a child nor have I...I just can't imagine and my heart goes out to all that have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bbm

If they were in a convoy together, and the one driver had his family with him (which should be pretty easy to confirm), then one would think the family would have to be complicit as well. And at that point, imo, it becomes a bit far fetched.

I don't think refusing a lie detector test means anything. If some random person out of nowhere started accusing you of some crime, involving some woman you've never heard of, and you had nothing to do with it, would you agree to a polygraph (which are not reliable enough to be used in court)? Frankly, i would tell him to pound sand. And i certainly would never agree to one in Mexico due to the corruption.

Moo
Seems too, that the family convoy driver (and family) could vouch for the other guy if they were in fact driving along together. They both would have been aware of the other's stops for the most part. This whole Corona driver thing is way too convenient and flimsy. I'm just not convinced it's more than a convenient finger pointing by a Mexican PI who said "whatever" to collect his fee then disappear.

Witnesses we've never seen or heard from. Fictional truck drivers no one has ever seen. Not one friend or family member has defended him openly on any social media outlet. Money for sex? Billboards no one has ever actually seen. Threats against me and everyone else who trys asking questions only to help. Free offers of help from Private Investigators refused.
This entire story is bull.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They're deleted (I'm a member of the group) or he has WAY too much free time on his hands to mess with privacy settings
You can indivually set the privacy on every post from your timeline. It takes only a moment.

You can indivually set the privacy on every post from your timeline. It takes only a moment.

That is true, but I don't think you can set privacy for individual comments under the post. CC and other's comments were deleted IMO.

Good questions regarding the GPS capability. If there is a travel record generated, versus only a real-time locator, then any unusual variations from the route (detour route included) or prolonged unusual stops made en-route, might suggest possible search locations. If the GPS in those vehicles does generate a travel record, hopefully it has been saved for the four+ months since Jenny's reported disappearance.

Bbm

Moo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A GPS travel record, if it exists, might be useful in corroborating or refuting driver (and family) statements.

Yes, too bad lie detector machines and tests are not all they are sometimes claimed to be...there is quite a history of false positives and false negatives. Perhaps there is a chance that an impending 'lie detector' test could illicit a confession.

It would have been good to have a forensic team look at the vehicles involved...that might still turn up something, all these months later.

Good questions regarding the GPS capability. If there is a travel record generated, versus only a real-time locator, then any unusual variations from the route (detour route included) or prolonged unusual stops made en-route, might suggest possible search locations. If the GPS in those vehicles does generate a travel record, hopefully it has been saved for the four+ months since Jenny's reported disappearance.

Welcome to WS, webant. :welcome4:

Good point. Let's hope the travel record was preserved if it exists. So much time has gone by.... :(

Thanks. I've been following this thread for some time, and the case since mid-April.

Reportedly, police in Mexico advised Jenny's Chinese family that there were credible reports of Jenny traveling in southern Mexico after the date of her disappearance. If that were the case, how long would it take police to locate someone like Jenny? My feeling is that they would do it in relatively short order if they wanted to, if in fact those reports were true. A few days, a couple of weeks? However, I have no background in LE or detective work and I could be mistaken.

All efforts made to find Jenny Chen have been blocked by JR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just can't believe she is or was still traveling after her date of disappearance and not contact anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo. If you google Jenny Chen. Then you should see the websleuths thread about her on the 1st or 2nd page. Jmo.

So I'm still shocked that no one from his family has ever posted here to represent them since the U.S media is not. Jmo.

Imo. Jonathan visits this site.

But he doesn't chime in at all.

He talks about awareness for Jenny. But never post on the Jenny thread that has near 2000 comments. Jmo.

So can someone on his Facebook page ask him which driver did the eyewitnesses point too. Was it the family driver or the other. Just asking.

I just can't believe she is or was still traveling after her date of disappearance and not contact anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel as you do about this. I also feel that Mexican LE is very capable...same high level of ability as you find elsewhere in the country. So, I've wondered why local LE would report Jenny traveling after the date of her disappearance, when it seems most likely that it is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste