Mexico - Shanquella Robinson, 25, American, Beaten to death in apparent “femicide”, San Jose del Cabo, 28 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This latest release is sickening. And per some online videos, FBI has many of the parties involved under investigation due to the death certificate and police report not lining up. I really can't remember what we can post here, so I won't right now.
My stomach turned when I read the latest update and I instantly knew it was fishy. I never bought the 15min after injury notation and was skeptical of just about everything on the death certificate except the cause.
The investigative reporter in Mexico is doing a spectacular job and I pray for his safety at this point because he may be in trouble with the latest statements. IMO

A lot of people owe NW an apology it seems, nonetheless he is guilty of something IMHO

A journalist with the “Austin Weekly News” wrote her Thanksgiving column on Shanquella’s murder:

“Black folks have really gotten into traveling. And the ages they are going on cruises and traveling to foreign countries is younger than ever. Seven people went on vacay to Cabo, Mexico to celebrate one of their birthdays on Friday, Oct. 28: three men, Khalil Cooke, Nazeer Wiggins, Malik Dyer, and four women, Alyese Hyatt, Wenter Donovan, Daejhanae Jackson, and Shanquella Robinson. Less than 24 hours later, Shanquella, 25, was dead, and the six “friends” returned home to Charlotte, North Carolina earlier than originally planned, leaving her body in Mexico.

Shanquella’s mom was given her daughter’s luggage and varying accounts of the alleged reasons why her daughter is dead. One consistent theme among the group was that the cause is alleged to have been from alcohol poisoning, which even the Mexican authorities initially claimed as well. Not buying their stories, Mrs. Robinson had the body returned and a private autopsy performed. The report found that Shanquella suffered from a spinal cord injury as well as a broken neck.”
I think this was irresponsible considering gender speculation was proven to be a false rumor by the time this was released.

This latest release is sickening. And per some online videos, FBI has many of the parties involved under investigation due to the death certificate and police report not lining up. I really can't remember what we can post here, so I won't right now.
My stomach turned when I read the latest update and I instantly knew it was fishy. I never bought the 15min after injury notation and was skeptical of just about everything on the death certificate except the cause.
The investigative reporter in Mexico is doing a spectacular job and I pray for his safety at this point because he may be in trouble with the latest statements. IMO

A lot of people owe NW an apology it seems, nonetheless he is guilty of something IMHOWhWh
Who is NW ? Was that the friend who made a video when he got back to the US ? Why do you think he deserves an apology ?

Arrest warrant issued for friend of Shanquella Robinson, Mexican prosecutor says​

CHARLOTTE — An arrest warrant has been issued in the death of Shanquella Robinson, a Charlotte woman killed while vacationing in Mexico, according to a Mexican prosecutor and confirmed by ABC News.​

“This case is fully clarified, we even have a court order, there is an arrest warrant issued for the crime of femicide to the detriment of the victim and against an alleged perpetrator, a friend of her who is the direct aggressor,” Daniel de la Rosa Anaya, a prosecutor for the state of Baja California Sur told ABC News. “Actually it wasn’t a quarrel, but instead a direct aggression.”

Who is NW ? Was that the friend who made a video when he got back to the US ? Why do you think he deserves an apology ?
This may have been the individual who flew to Mexico later than the others and wasn't present during the attack. I could be wrong, but we'll see what OP replies. Haven't been able to read as much on this case in the past 3 days, so I'm a bit behind.

Very happy there's an arrest warrant for one. Would like to see the momentum going, and am
curious if Mexico will both going after any others.

This may have been the individual who flew to Mexico later than the others and wasn't present during the attack. I could be wrong, but we'll see what OP replies. Haven't been able to read as much on this case in the past 3 days, so I'm a bit behind.

Very happy there's an arrest warrant for one. Would like to see the momentum going, and am
Yes, the arrest warrant is great news ! I wish they were arresting all of them, honestly.

This case is so disturbing. What happened to this young woman??
Mexican LE is not often praised for their diligent, unbiased work, but I hope they find a way to be professional in this case.
Their lives won't be at risk because everyone involved is a foreigner.

I honestly don’t believe he was there at separate time. I’ve seen the boarding pass but that means nothing. It’s electronic. You can change your flight and get a new boarding pass. It doesn’t mean you were on the flight.

Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I think they will go after 1 person, and not the others just to be able to say they are prosecuting and use her as a scapegoat. Now do I think she is guilty? Hell yes, but I think they ALL are.

Maybe it's just me being cynical, but I think they will go after 1 person, and not the others just to be able to say they are prosecuting and use her as a scapegoat. Now do I think she is guilty? Hell yes, but I think they ALL are.
We only saw one video and I wonder if the violent person on that video will squeal on the others who were there in the room and for whatever happened after that video ?

My husband and I just started following this case, and we are befuddled by the inconsistencies. I'd like to know if there is any place where we can view either of the autopsies yet.

I think our biggest question is whether or not the doctor and paramedics saw swelling or bruising on SR from the fight. After seeing her get whacked in the head the way she did, we're thinking the doctor would have seen swelling or something on her face.

Sorry to have to put this out there, but I wonder if she looked swelled in the casket. I'm just curious to know if the bruising from the fight was evident on her body since it appears that they started the fight in the morning, but the doctor was not called until about 2pm.

My husband wonders if she could have been saved had they delayed in calling for help for so long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back